PDA

View Full Version : Political- Energy crisis is over!

JimN
01-19-2010, 11:53 PM
Well, with the Republican win for the Massachusetts Senate seat, Ted Kennedy is spinning in his grave so fast that we'll never need oil again.

thatsmrmastercraft
01-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Well, with the Republican win for the Massachusetts Senate seat, Ted Kennedy is spinning in his grave so fast that we'll never need oil again.

Wouldn't the centrifugal force throw enough unprocessed alcohol into the surrounding soil to dilute the oil fields for miles?

JimN
01-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Wouldn't the centrifugal force throw enough unprocessed alcohol into the surrounding soil to dilute the oil fields for miles?

Depends on whether they actually saw a need to use embalming fluid, or not.

thatsmrmastercraft
01-20-2010, 12:24 AM
Depends on whether they actually saw a need to use embalming fluid, or not.

I was just assuming that he had self-embalmed many many years ago.

JimN
01-20-2010, 01:16 AM
I was just assuming that he had self-embalmed many many years ago.

He did but IIRC, formaldehyde is a better preservative. If you know anyone out there in Massachusetts, have them light a match and toss it on the ground near his grave after sunset- if it has a low, blue flame, they didn't bother.

Skipper
01-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Maybe now the rest of the liberal Osama lovers will get the message and wake up. Explect ACORN to be in full force for the rest of the seats. Political corruption at its extreme.

JimN
01-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I thought ACORN lost a lot of its funding.

Here's an example of some of the problems in a city that couldn't/wouldn't elect a Republican Mayor if their lives depended on it:

http://www3.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=324933