PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Boat Show

Wake2wake
01-06-2010, 07:03 PM
So I don't know if there is even a Mastercraft dealer that will be there. but I am curious if there is anyone from the board that will be heading to the Kansas City boat show. I know it starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday at Bartle Hall. I know Ill be going, but I'm not sure just when.

badams
01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I will be going. I think the only dealer in the general area, and I use that term loosely is Skiers Warf at Lake of the Ozarks. They were at the Overland Park boat show last year.

chevy08bud
01-07-2010, 09:53 AM
I'll be headed there on Saturday. Not expecting too much, last year was the worst show that I have ever seen. Supposed to be 60% larger this year, so hopefully it will be better. They are having a Bikini contest on Saturday, so they have got that going for them. Like Badams said, the only time that you will see Mastercrafts will be at the OP boat show, because it is put on by the Lake of the Ozarks boat dealers.

badams
01-07-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm guessing the reason it is 60% larger is because they combined it with the sport show.

Wake2wake
01-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I know KC Watersports will be there with a booth with their pro shop but other than that Im not expecting too much. But it is always a good time. With that bikini contest it looks like ill be headed up on Saturday.:D:D

badams
01-07-2010, 09:28 PM
The wife and I went today. Unless you want to look for a hunting/fishing trip, pontoon or RV. I wouldn't waste your time or money. The only wakeboard gear was a small booth with KC Watersports and a new Moomba/Supra dealer out of Lee's Summit. They had one Moomba and one Supra there.