PDA

View Full Version : I Gotta Sell My PS 205

fletch_n_me
08-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Tears in the eyes, my friends. I think I have to sell my ProSPORT 205 at the end of this summer. I had a bit of a family tragedy a few weeks ago and probably need to move to VA. I am putting the word out to you guys without officially listing it for a few reasons. You guys, believe it or not, are some good blokes. It's like having friends across the country who love to do the same things and just can't live without that fading stripe to the waterline and the deep glug of that pretty V-8. I don't want this particular boat to do any saltwater duty as I witnessed a '03 PS197 with many rusting components under the hood last week. Here are the specs.

92 ProSport 205 (with swivel observer seat, not bench). 331 hours, 351 V8. Black and teal on grey hull. Meticulously maintained, all records, fleshly rebuilt 13x prop. Refinished teak platform in spring. 2 issues that I have to deal with. 1) coffee stain next to driver seat which I should be able to get out and 2) dash panel that houses auxilliary plug pops out from time to time. I am 2nd owner and has been in dry boathouse since new. Replaced blower, impellar and all fluids have been nazied.

Now, I just paid the taxes this spring so I don't want to take too much of a hit on this so I am asking 13, about 1000 less than I paid. Give a holler with any questions.

All the best, Jason

stevo137
08-18-2004, 07:41 AM
Jason,
Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything gets better soon for you and your family. I'm sure you will get another boat before long.
Regards,
Stevo

east tx skier
08-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Jason, I'm sorry to hear about your family tragedy. You've definitely got your priorities straight though. All the best.

tall_ andy
08-18-2004, 03:17 PM
Jason,
I hope things turn around for you and your family. Best of luck

H20skeefreek
08-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Jason,
I hope things turn around for you and your family. Best of luck

Hope things get better for you. If I had the $$ (and didn't already have a boat) I'd take that beast off of your hands for you.

stevo137
08-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Jason,
I know a guy that lives in the NW subs of Chicago who is looking for a 205 in your range. He is ready now.
Let me know if you want me to hook you up. I told him to check out your post. He just emailed me tonight with some pics of another boat that he is considering and asked my opinion. He was looking at a 205 in the south that is leaking trans oil.
Stevo