PDA

View Full Version : Why Peyton Is Our Only Idol Now that Tiger is a Cheetah

TEAL98
12-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Well that title is how I got my email, so I'm just reposting this. My gf sent this to me while at work, it's pretty damn funny I think! Especially considering since I'm an Indiana native and DIE HARD COLTS FAN!!! Anyways, check it out, and gimme your thoughts as to who would be the better Idol:D

EDIT: Well it wouldn't let me attach a .wmv file, so I had to upload it to my PhotoBucket Account. Here's the link

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae38/TEAL98/?action=view&current=peyton_1.flv

thatsmrmastercraft
12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Thats hilarious! I have always been a Vikings fan first, for whoever is playing the Packers second, and a Colts fan third (because of Peyton). I guess now I will have to move the Colts to number two. Especially with Favre here in Minnesota, and Woods' doctor having been caught with human growth hormone. I'm sure the truckloads of vitamin E Tigger was taking just wasn't enough for him to keep up.

scott023
12-16-2009, 12:44 AM
That was great... no doubt about it. :D

Mag_Red
12-16-2009, 02:14 PM
funny:cool:

JohnnyB
12-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Thats hilarious! I have always been a Vikings fan first, for whoever is playing the Packers second, and a Colts fan third (because of Peyton). I guess now I will have to move the Colts to number two. Especially with Favre here in Minnesota, and Woods' doctor having been caught with human growth hormone. I'm sure the truckloads of vitamin E Tigger was taking just wasn't enough for him to keep up.

Funny, I'm Packer fan first, who ever is playing the Vikings second and right now Saints fan 3rd. The game v. the Queens at Lambeau cost me a case of New Glarus beer. Goes to show that the finest things come from Wisconsin, including 1/2 of the Viking players and coaches (OK, half serious jab).

Happy Brett Favre moved on but still love to watch him play, thus watch the Vikes lots more than in the past.

Things are brewing for a 3rd Packer-Viking game in the playoffs....gotta love it if you're an old Central Division fan or a die-hard football fan in general.

Cheers:friday:

ProStar190Fan
12-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Now all for some good clean football but am a PACKER fan first, who ever playing the bears second and then whose playing the vikings third, back on topic Peyton seems to have this "comic" type personality, he seems to be the only one with it in the NFL.

TEAL98
12-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Now all for some good clean football but am a PACKER fan first, who ever playing the bears second and then whose playing the vikings third, back on topic Peyton seems to have this "comic" type personality, he seems to be the only one with it in the NFL.

I'm a BIG TIME Colts fan, first saw a game in '93 with the ole' Jeff George at QB when I was 7 or 8 with my dad back when it was called the Hoosier Dome (aka the RCA Dome). That game was against the Eagles and we got our asses kicked!!! But anyways, I see Peyton as a more or less "so lame its funny" kind of personality, up until I saw this video. I'm just glad Irsay put somebody in charge of "luckily" making the draft trade for Manning after Jim Harbaugh left! My GF is a HUUUGE Titans fan, and we just happen to be in the same division:D I was never a big Pack fan, but I like seeing Brett play. Just don't like seeing him cry as of late, when things don't go his way:rolleyes:

thatsmrmastercraft
12-26-2009, 12:49 AM
There is definitely no room for crying in the NFL. I just can't stand to see millionaires cry.

TEAL98
12-27-2009, 04:12 AM
There is definitely no room for crying in the NFL. I just can't stand to see millionaires cry.

Amen to that

j2nh
01-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Don't mean to change sports but can anybody explain to me why the NBA experiencing declining attendance?

"An NBA all-star and his Washington Wizards teammate reportedly drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a Christmas Eve fight over a gambling debt, the New York Post reports.

Gilbert Arenas, 27, went for his gun first, the Post reported, citing unnamed inside sources. His teammate Javaris Crittenton, 22, allegedly brandished a firearm as well."

Jim@BAWS
01-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Don't mean to change sports but can anybody explain to me why the NBA experiencing declining attendance?l."

WHO CARES !!!!

TayMC197
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
WHO CARES !!!!

Well Stated!

TEAL98
01-01-2010, 07:24 PM
LOL, thats funny though. Gilbert comes on Elliot in the morning (DC101) a popular DJ in the D.C. area that I listen to sometimes while leaving from the shop and going out into the field. I'll have to call Elliot on Monday and see if he knows anything about this and try to get Gilbert on the show. I really could care less about the NBA, but since it's a "local deal" I'm a little interested:D

TX.X-30 fan
01-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Don't mean to change sports but can anybody explain to me why the NBA experiencing declining attendance?

"An NBA all-star and his Washington Wizards teammate reportedly drew guns on each other in the team's locker room during a Christmas Eve fight over a gambling debt, the New York Post reports.

Gilbert Arenas, 27, went for his gun first, the Post reported, citing unnamed inside sources. His teammate Javaris Crittenton, 22, allegedly brandished a firearm as well."

Too bad they did not live up to the mandate that you need to be committed when you pull out your weapon.

j2nh
01-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Should have noted the "sarcasm mode" when I first posted the story. Was listening to ESPN Radio the other day and they were discussing the financial disaster that is facing a huge number of NBA teams and how they could not understand the apathy of the public. Then I read today about these two losers pulling guns on each other in the locker room over a gambling debt and all I can do is shake my head.

TEAL98
01-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Oh:o Gotcha:D

Hoosier Bob
01-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Go Colts! Uh, and Dolphins! 2010!;)

TEAL98
01-02-2010, 02:59 AM
Go Colts! Uh, and Dolphins! 2010!;)

YES SIR!! Dolphins... who are they?:D