PDA

View Full Version : TT members stopping in

Jim@BAWS
12-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Was a real priviledge to speak w/ John (7thsfgdoc) today at Bay Area WaterSports
Was at a conference in Tampa for the Military. Docter for SF at Ft Bragg...SF himself

He is one of the doctors putting our troops back together. America is behind you guys and
THANKS is not enough. Gave him BriEODs contact info. Sure they will have alot to talk
about.

Thanks for your service...nice to put a face with someone as distinguished as him

Currently owns a 78 MC fully restored...looking to update when he moves to the Panhandle
next year X-35SS

Trickskier talks tommorrow. He is a captain on the SSCutty. See you tommorrow Rick

Bring TEBO with ya.

Jim@BAWS

7thsfgdoc
12-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Jim,
It was great to get a chance to meet. Thanks for the clarification on the different characteristics of new boats as well as recommendations for the restoration of my '78. It is not fully restored yet but hopefully will be by the time I make the move to Florida.

I will be in touch for more recommendations and guidance as I get more into my restoration project. Will get in touch with BriEOD as well.

I will stop by again this time next year to say hello while I am back for next year's conference....unless I am back in the world's largest sandbox for another "vacation".

Happy Holidays
John

BriEOD
12-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Jim,

You're the Martha Stewart of MC dealers! 8p

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

jakethebt
12-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Jim,

You're the Martha Stewart of MC dealers!

What does that mean? He is old, ugly, liberal and has done jail time?

SkiDog
12-17-2009, 07:55 AM
What does that mean? He is old, ugly, liberal and has done jail time?

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Jim@BAWS
12-17-2009, 08:05 AM
What does that mean?

He is old, NOT YET

ugly, SORTA

a liberal HELL NO

and has done jail time? NEVER TELL HA HA HA

3 out of 4 aint to bad

Well how did I do???

Jim@BAWS