PDA

View Full Version : Tricky, can you vote for this guy?

captain planet
12-11-2009, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

If this guy were running in my district, I would definately vote for him......unless of course this is all hot air.

TMCNo1
12-11-2009, 11:45 AM
If he's speaking in Fort Lauderdale Florida at the Revolution Nightclub, he very well could be a Standup Comedian???????????:rolleyes:
I can see him disappearing real quick in the near future, Obama isn't going to stand by and listen the someone who makes sense

trickskier
12-11-2009, 03:57 PM
One Hell of a speaker......................Take the country back??? Is he going to try and overthrow nobama???

SkiDog
12-11-2009, 05:01 PM
One Hell of a speaker......................Take the country back??? Is he going to try and overthrow nobama???

If thats what he's wants to do, he's got my vote!

Skipper
12-11-2009, 06:59 PM
I'll jump on that band wagon. He is a vet too, even better.

trickskier
12-11-2009, 09:08 PM

If thats what he's wants to do, he's got my vote!

I'll jump on that band wagon. He is a vet too, even better.

OK --- So this thread is gaining momentum..................:D

Monte
12-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Great post CP..

captain planet
12-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Great post CP..

Sorry, not one of my better ones. :o

This guy was brought to my attention from a friend and I found his message to be interesting.

trickskier
12-14-2009, 10:09 AM

This guy was brought to my attention from a friend and I found his message to be interesting.

nobama will probably find his message interesting too...............:rolleyes:

Monte
12-14-2009, 12:07 PM

Why would you say it is not one of your better ones? The man makes several valid points.. He is a little over the top with the semi talk of revolution, but I agree that the working class SHOULD be sick of our government enabling those who could work, but have figured out how to stick a hand out while sitting on their @sses. It is going to take more people like him to make those "blinded" by Obama see what is truly going on.

captain planet
12-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Why would you say it is not one of your better ones? The man makes several valid points.. He is a little over the top with the semi talk of revolution, but I agree that the working class SHOULD be sick of our government enabling those who could work, but have figured out how to stick a hand out while sitting on their @sses. It is going to take more people like him to make those "blinded" by Obama see what is truly going on.

I thought you were being sarcastic. Wrong read on my part.

As for the revolution talk, it isn't that over the top IMO. No matter which one of these rich guys we elect they don't legislate for the people, they legislate for corporations and big business.

KnoxX2
12-14-2009, 01:07 PM
I thought you were being sarcastic. Wrong read on my part.

As for the revolution talk, it isn't that over the top IMO. No matter which one of these rich guys we elect they don't legislate for the people, they legislate for corporations and big business.

This is the most sense in a post I have read in a long while! :)