PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual North East MasterCraft Boat Owners Reunion!!!!

castaway
12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Hello all we have picked the dates for the 2nd annual North East MasterCraft boat owners reunion!!! :) Changed as of May 11 to July 16 - 18! See post # 76.

With a great turn out this year we decided we need to make this a yearly event. please email me if you are interested in attending or if you need some more information. peter.volks@castawaymarina.com or call me 518-743-8433

For everyone that attended last year can you chim in on what place you liked the more to stay at. I know the guys that spend the night in the 245 might want to get a room this year!!![/

damaged442
12-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Hopefully, if all goes well, we will be there for round two! We had a great time! I had just finished rebuilding my trailer the day before, specifically for the trip out there!

As far as staying somewhere, we just crashed with Jeff and Rebecca, and might do the same again. Initially, I didn't believe the story of the crew that spent the night in the 245! Those guys were hardcore. It poured all night! They saved my behind though! Following them during the poker run made it easier for me to cruise though the chop! Actually, Kevin followed them, Jeff followed Kevin, and I followed Jeff! Still got pounded! Can't wait!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 05:56 PM
The weather sucks out there! Had to go looking though my pics! Very helpful this time of year!

Here's a pic of that crew!

Jerseydave
12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Hey Peter thanks for posting the dates for 2010! Now I can plan the rest of my summer vacation!

We really liked staying here
http://www.surfsideonthelake.com/

The only drawback was not having the boat sitting dockside for those early morning/late evening runs. Maybe we'll try to get a place with docks next year? Any ideas Peter?

The reunion was great fun......met some nice people. Next year should be even better. :D

Jim@BAWS
12-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey Peter thanks for posting the dates for 2010! Now I can plan the rest of my summer vacation!

We really liked staying here
http://www.surfsideonthelake.com/

Any ideas Peter?

The reunion was great fun......met some nice people. Next year should be even better. :D

There has gotta be better places than SURFSIDE

Jim@BAWS

Double D
12-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Damn, thats 9 hours away. Cant there be anything closer to Northern Ohio??

Jim@BAWS
12-10-2009, 08:26 PM

Tampa is 26 hours away and I made it....Worth the drive, Make it a long weekend

Jim@BAWS

Jerseydave
12-10-2009, 08:39 PM

In january '07 I drove 10 hours from NJ to OH to buy my boat........and I hit some snow on the way home too!
C'mon double D bring that boat to the mountains! Here's more pics to help talk you into it.

^*not a Mastercraft but the pic looks like a postcard so I had to show it
**note mountains in background

TEAL98
12-10-2009, 08:45 PM
What lake is this going to be on? I'm interested, just need to plan my summer around it

Jerseydave
12-10-2009, 08:58 PM
What lake is this going to be on? I'm interested, just need to plan my summer around it

Lake George, NY (one of the cleanest/prettiest lakes in the NE) Prob about 8 1/2 hour drive for you I'm guessing, but worth it!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:16 PM
This lake is amazing. I was blown away by seeing bottom in 17 plus feet of water!!! It is absolutely beautiful! I'm going to see if I can find some more pics laying around!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:35 PM
It took a while, but I got a new camera and was able to retrieve my pics!!

Launching early Saturday morning!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
The sun finally came out...taking some pics of others rollin by!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Sweet 40th anniversary X-Star! Meetin up with some peoples. Some shots of the lake!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:41 PM
One more of the lake. The crew at Castaway. Getting ready to kick off the poker run.

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Off we go on the poker run! A whole lotta Maristars, and me!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
First pic, hittin up the boardwalk, one of the stops on the poker run.

We stopped at this other place for lunch...Pete, what was the name of this place?

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
The crew at lunch...again, can't think of the name of this place. Definitely a great time!

Off to the next stop! This is the view I had to save my kidneys, rollin behind three other boats!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Some of the chop I was going through. These were about 2 footers!!

Cliff jumping...It's about 100 feet deep where you land, about 150-160 feet deep where the boats are. I needed to see TWO depth finders to prove it!! Crazy!

damaged442
12-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Some more cliff jumping.

All of us hanging out before dinner!

Headed in to the Algonquin for dinner. After this, my camera met it's untimely demise!

Jim@BAWS
12-10-2009, 10:15 PM
The Friday Night BRATS are worth the drive...

Jim@BAWS

Double D
12-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Tampa is 26 hours away and I made it....Worth the drive, Make it a long weekend

Jim@BAWS

Thats impressive! But isn't it part of your job?? Besides, July is the middle of my son's baseball season. Hard to take a few days trip.:(

Jim@BAWS
12-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Thats impressive! But isn't it part of your job?? Besides, July is the middle of my son's baseball season. Hard to take a few days trip.:(

I own a dealership in Tampa Florida...Not upstate NY. I have hosted reunions here in Tampa. Went to NY to help Talia and Pete w/ theirs. I would not have gone unless there where Brats and stuff to consume. That was part of the contract. HA HA HA

Just go!!! it is a blast and you will not regret it. Great Dealer, Great owners, great location that you will never forget. There are a couple of threads from last years event on TEAM TALK

They are planning this reunion early so folks can make plans. They cannot please everyone. Mark you calender. Call a HOTEL that has a good REFUND policy. If you can't go, CANCEL within the time frame so you get you deposit back. Those hotels will fill there rooms NO PROBLEM

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
12-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Looks like a fun reunion, however that water doesn't look to 'prostar' friendly, or skier friendly for that matter. Were there any good skiing coves?

JohnE
12-11-2009, 09:25 AM
I'd like to make it this year, but am on vacation from the 3rd - 10th so it doesn't work for me again. Looks like a good time though.

castaway
12-11-2009, 10:34 AM
We stopped at this other place for lunch...Pete, what was the name of this place?

It was the boat house restaurant. What a great place to eat!!!

Anyone with any new event suggestions please email me peter.volks@castawaymarina.com I'm looking to get some new events for next year!!!

Jim thanks for your suggestion I sent an email back for details.

As for the hotels options I'm going to suggest that people call these hotels early as what I ran into last year was that no place had any dock space, so I'm going to compile a list of hotels on the lake in the next few days for everyone to take a look at. The main thing I run into with the hotels is that its right in the middle of the season here and most places are seasonal so they have to maximize their profits in order to survive though the winter months and they book up a year in advance too. Iím going to look at a hotel that is closer to the marina too.

The best time to ski on the lake is early in the morning and there are some bays that offer cover. As most people can attest that when the weather is bad and windy the lake can get nasty, but thatís when you hit up log bay and hang out with everyone!!!!

Oh yeah this year Bert is not allowed to participate in MasterCraft trivia!!!

Here is a little shot of the parking lot at the showroom.... The lake is starting to freeze around the docks at the marinaÖ. Winter is not here in the North East!!!

Jim@BAWS
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
I'd like to make it this year, but am on vacation from the 3rd - 10th so it doesn't work for me again. Looks like a good time though.

If you are on VACATION then get over there. You planned it PERFECT
MODERATORS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND !!!

Jim@BAWS

BRING LOBSTERS

LaRue
12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
just curious as a new owner. Is there a owners reunion for those of us in the northern Midwest...Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, possibly Illinois?

SkiDog
12-11-2009, 03:43 PM
If not, you need to plan one, it ain't that hard! Just ask Jim!

damaged442
12-11-2009, 05:48 PM
The Friday Night BRATS are worth the drive...

Jim@BAWS

Yeah...except when they're gone by the time you get there. I drove about 4 hours from Syracuse in the pouring rain...practically foamin at the mouth because of all the hype on the brats...get there and noooooo love! Maybe next year, I'll leave earlier and have no excuse. Thankfully, I had lots of beer, or I might have gotten a little peeved!

As far as being Prostar friendly, it definitely wasn't during the day. In the early morning, it was pretty good though. Would have been better if we actually motivated and got rollin earlier than we did. I'm sure you could have found some good spots. We got some runs in right in the bay in front of the marina.

Pete, thanks...The Boathouse...I got it mixed up with Boardwalk. That was a great place! Btw, Bert...not Bret. ;)

Jerseydave
12-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Yeah...except when they're gone by the time you get there. I drove about 4 hours from Syracuse in the pouring rain...practically foamin at the mouth because of all the hype on the brats...get there and noooooo love! Maybe next year, I'll leave earlier and have no excuse. Thankfully, I had lots of beer, or I might have gotten a little peeved!

As far as being Prostar friendly, it definitely wasn't during the day. In the early morning, it was pretty good though. Would have been better if we actually motivated and got rollin earlier than we did. I'm sure you could have found some good spots. We got some runs in right in the bay in front of the marina.

Pete, thanks...The Boathouse...I got it mixed up with Boardwalk. That was a great place! Btw, Bert...not Bret. ;)

Not to worry damaged442.......I'll bring at least twice as many brats this time! :)
JohnE, c'mon dude 7 months away and you have vaca plans already? Lake George is THE vacation spot for you, doctors recommendations (even though I'm not a DR. but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!) :D

JohnE
12-13-2009, 11:07 AM
If you are on VACATION then get over there. You planned it PERFECT
MODERATORS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND !!!

Jim@BAWS

BRING LOBSTERS

Not to worry damaged442.......I'll bring at least twice as many brats this time! :)
JohnE, c'mon dude 7 months away and you have vaca plans already? Lake George is THE vacation spot for you, doctors recommendations (even though I'm not a DR. but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!) :D

I'd so love to make this event. But we rent a huge house in NH the week of the 4th. Which means we go home Saturday the 10th. Which means I have no chance of making this. I'll be in Ossipee NH the whole week before if anyone wants to drop by. Dayum, first csm, now the ne reunion. I'm O fer this year.:mad:

Jim@BAWS
12-14-2009, 09:19 AM
I'd so love to make this event. But we rent a huge house in NH the week of the 4th. Which means we go home Saturday the 10th. Which means I have no chance of making this. I'll be in Ossipee NH the whole week before if anyone wants to drop by. Dayum, first csm, now the ne reunion. I'm O fer this year.:mad:

OK then just send the lobsters. We will talk nice about you even if you are not there.

Thanks in advance

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
12-14-2009, 09:30 AM
OK then just send the lobsters. We will talk nice about you even if you are not there.

Thanks in advance

Jim@BAWS

OK, they are on their way. This will beat csm then. They don't even talk nice about me when I'm there, nevermind when I'm not.:D

ccowell
12-15-2009, 09:21 AM
The lake is deff not S&S friendly either but we just put the throttle down, it helps when you jump the waves instead of going through them. There should be more PBR in the mix as for my suggestion. Also where were you guys cliff jumping and why weren't we with you? My idiot friends and I would have jumped off that cliff with you guys.:D

Good times, cant wait till this year

Also how deff are these dates I remember last year the dates moved around a little bit. Can I make camping reservations for this weekend now?

castaway
12-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Also how deff are these dates I remember last year the dates moved around a little bit. Can I make camping reservations for this weekend now?

Dates are firm this year we don't see any changes, so book the site!!!

damaged442
12-15-2009, 07:01 PM
The lake is deff not S&S friendly either but we just put the throttle down, it helps when you jump the waves instead of going through them. There should be more PBR in the mix as for my suggestion. Also where were you guys cliff jumping and why weren't we with you? My idiot friends and I would have jumped off that cliff with you guys.:D

Not sure where you guys ended up for that! Probably too much of that PBR you mention messin up the program!! The cliffs are on the east side of the lake, more or less across from the Algonquin and Sagamore, if I recall correctly. We had just come from them when we all tied up and were hangin out before dinner. I think you guys stopped for a bit, but took off again for whatever PBR charged reason! :D :headbang: :toast:

Jim@BAWS
12-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Not sure where you guys ended up for that! Probably too much of that PBR you mention messin up the program!! The cliffs are on the east side of the lake, more or less across from the Algonquin and Sagamore, if I recall correctly. We had just come from them when we all tied up and were hangin out before dinner. I think you guys stopped for a bit, but took off again for whatever PBR charged reason! :D :headbang: :toast:

That needs to be a destination point next year !!

You need to climb to the top of the cliff to get a card for the poker run. That should make for an interesting hand

Jim@BAWS

Jerseydave
12-16-2009, 05:59 PM
That needs to be a destination point next year !!

You need to climb to the top of the cliff to get a card for the poker run. That should make for an interesting hand

Jim@BAWS

Jim, you can climb up and get my card..........:D

SkiDog
12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Jim, you can climb up and get my card..........:D

Jim couldn't climb a 3' stepladder!:D:D:

bwop
12-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Happy to see that you guys had just as much fun as we did. We will defintely make the trip down from Canada again this year.

ccowell
12-17-2009, 09:15 AM
I think that my buddies are ready from the looks of these picts to do what ever is needed to win that poker run this year......we can go get your cards for you guys:D we wont even look at them and pull the good ones :rolleyes:

Bouyhead
12-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Anyone looking to slalom check here. www.daggettlake.com/waterski Sorry, couldn't do the link thing:o It's about 15 miles from Lake George, it's a private lake with two courses. They also run a campground with tent sites and some pretty neat cabins.The cabins are pretty cool and book very early. Iv'e spent quite a bit of time there if anybody needs any detailed info I would be happy to help. They run a pretty tight ship. The owner Tom teaches old school slalom and has been around a while. You can't run your boat there but might work out to get in some sets early they head back to the big lake for some fun. If you rent a cabin from him he might provide parking for your boat.

damaged442
12-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Anyone looking to slalom check here. www.daggettlake.com/waterski Sorry, couldn't do the link thing:o It's about 15 miles from Lake George, it's a private lake with two courses. They also run a campground with tent sites and some pretty neat cabins.The cabins are pretty cool and book very early. Iv'e spent quite a bit of time there if anybody needs any detailed info I would be happy to help. They run a pretty tight ship. The owner Tom teaches old school slalom and has been around a while. You can't run your boat there but might work out to get in some sets early they head back to the big lake for some fun. If you rent a cabin from him he might provide parking for your boat.

I actually heard some mumblings about this place. No one could remember the name of the lake though. Thanks for the heads up!

TMCNo1
12-21-2009, 08:09 PM
http://www.daggettlake.com/waterski/index.html

Jerseydave
12-21-2009, 08:18 PM
I actually heard some mumblings about this place. No one could remember the name of the lake though. Thanks for the heads up!

I see visions of early morning barefoot runs! Who's in? :D

Jim@BAWS
12-22-2009, 09:48 AM
I see visions of early morning barefoot runs! Who's in? :D

Not at this time of year

Jim@BAWS

Bouyhead
12-22-2009, 10:56 AM
http://www.daggettlake.com/waterski/index.html

Thanks TMCNo1, I keep trying, it doesn't come easy:o

Bouyhead
12-22-2009, 11:03 AM
53886I see visions of early morning barefoot runs! Who's in? :D

There it is; the Daggett Lake barefoot endurance record. Flying dock start to south end of the lake, whip, up to north end, whip, back to south end , another whip and halfway up the lake. I bit the dust on the north end whip. my buddie Darrin holds the record.

castaway
12-22-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm going to through a challenge out this year for anyone is interested. Lake George is 32 Miles long from North to south, anyone think they can ski non-stop the whole lake??? People have done this 2 skis and slalom!!! Anyone interested??? Need to get up real early!!:)

Jerseydave
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm going to through a challenge out this year for anyone is interested. Lake George is 32 Miles long from North to south, anyone think they can ski non-stop the whole lake??? People have done this 2 skis and slalom!!! Anyone interested??? Need to get up real early!!:)

I'll do it on a Skyski or even a wakeboard! Your boat/your gas! :D

Bouyhead
12-22-2009, 04:07 PM
I'll do it on a Skyski or even a wakeboard! Your boat/your gas! :D

Beware!!! Real pretty on the north end but lot's of rocks!!!

Jerseydave
12-22-2009, 04:27 PM

There it is; the Daggett Lake barefoot endurance record. Flying dock start to south end of the lake, whip, up to north end, whip, back to south end , another whip and halfway up the lake. I bit the dust on the north end whip. my buddie Darrin holds the record.

We had a guy at Lake Aldred ski club that could foot the length of the lake (7 miles)
mcantamessa, how long would that run be on Daggett? (not saying I could do it, but maybe somebody here could) :D

Jerseydave
12-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Beware!!! Real pretty on the north end but lot's of rocks!!!

Yea mostly the narrows, right?

Bouyhead
12-22-2009, 04:42 PM
We had a guy at Lake Aldred ski club that could foot the length of the lake (7 miles)
mcantamessa, how long would that run be on Daggett? (not saying I could do it, but maybe somebody here could) :D

WOW 7 miles? Daggett is about 3000' long of skiable water.

castaway
01-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!

The North end of the Lake is not that bad, you just need to know where you are going. Great places to ski in some spots depending on boat traffic!! Hopefully I can get out this year and ski with you guys!!

Dave are you going to the NYC boat show??

Jerseydave
01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!

The North end of the Lake is not that bad, you just need to know where you are going. Great places to ski in some spots depending on boat traffic!! Hopefully I can get out this year and ski with you guys!!

Dave are you going to the NYC boat show??

Yes I will be at the NYC boat show saturday Jan 23rd. A bunch of us are meeting at the MC display area @ 3pm then out for food and drinks. Hope to see some of you there!
(I wonder if the new X-25 will be on display?) :rolleyes:

Peter, are you going to be there?

castaway
01-12-2010, 12:46 PM
:)Yes I will be at the NYC boat show saturday Jan 23rd. A bunch of us are meeting at the MC display area @ 3pm then out for food and drinks. Hope to see some of you there!
(I wonder if the new X-25 will be on display?) :rolleyes:

Peter, are you going to be there?

Yes I will be there, but will be spending most of my time at the Regal booth as we just became a new dealer for them. Please stop by and say hi!!!

I'm not totally sure if the X-25 will be there I got a call into my rep to see because I have a customer that is interested and might attend the show.

Hope to see you there..:)

ccowell
01-13-2010, 10:23 AM
Does anyone still have the listings for the campgrounds and hotels that are in the area? We stayed on Long Island campground last year and it was cool. Anyone else thinking of camping or is that one of those PBR charged decisions?

Jerseydave
01-25-2010, 02:11 PM
http://www.lakegeorge.com/camping/

We've stayed at Lake George RV park before. Not on the lake, but a very nice campground.

We saw docks on Long Island for tent campers, that would be cool.

I've been searching for a nice lakefront room with a dock for the boat, but very hard to find. Last year the Surfside was very nice, we just left the boat at Castaway and launched each day.

Jerseydave
02-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Castaway Peter,

Let us know if you discover any great lakefront rooms with docking. I found a couple, but they want $50+ each night for the dock space. (the word extortion comes to mind) :D

If nothing else is better than Surfside, that's where I'll be rooming again this year.

Hollywood
02-01-2010, 12:32 PM
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=53647

^*not a Mastercraft but the pic looks like a postcard so I had to show it
**note mountains in background

That boat looks awfully familiar. I'm curious to know if you realize who the owner is and what he does!

Jerseydave
02-01-2010, 06:36 PM
That boat looks awfully familiar. I'm curious to know if you realize who the owner is and what he does!

Actually it was just a picture of a random boat going past me.

Do tell! Is it somebody famous? (I know Andy Rooney has a house on the lake, but it doesn't look like him)

Hollywood
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Looks like Tom Roach in his Hacker Craft, owner of Adirondack Marine. He's been wakesurfing and using a [barefoot] boom since 1961! Adirondack marine contribute to the CorrectCraftFan reunions on Lake George, they currently sell Correct Crafts and Tiges.

http://www.adirondackmarine.net/images/1961-tom-roach-3.jpg
http://www.adirondackmarine.net/images/1961-toms-ski-school-1.jpg

Jim@BAWS
02-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Those photos are PRICELESS TOTALLY AWESOME

Looks like Tom Roach in his Hacker Craft, owner of Adirondack Marine. He's been wakesurfing and using a [barefoot] boom since 1961! Adirondack marine contribute to the CorrectCraftFan reunions on Lake George, they currently sell Correct Crafts and Tiges.

http://www.adirondackmarine.net/images/1961-tom-roach-3.jpg
http://www.adirondackmarine.net/images/1961-toms-ski-school-1.jpg

Diamond Dawg
02-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Those photos are PRICELESS TOTALLY AWESOME

If he ONLY knew what he had invented!

Jim@BAWS
02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
ALOHA !!!!

That shot of wakesurfing appears to have been taking as the boat heads SOUTH on the lake. If the boat took a LEFT TURN it would probably go right into the finger/channel that Castaway is located down. Amazing how it still looks the same after 40+ years

Great Place

Jim@BAWS

Hollywood
02-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I went to Lake George this past September and really enjoyed the place. Definitely nothing like I'm used to here in the Midwest!

castaway
02-04-2010, 01:19 PM
So Hollywood are you going to join us for the Reunion???:)

Jerseydave
03-08-2010, 03:53 PM
bump to the top-No posts in over 30 days?
Hey Castaway how are the reunion plans coming along? Find any (new) great places for us to stay?

castaway
03-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Hey Guys no real updates concentrating on the up coming boat show in a few weeks then
I'll hit the reunion stuff full bore in April when the business owner start getting back into town!! WE need some new people to come this year. Let your local dealers know about it and if they want to get involved shot them my way!!!! The Ice is slowly starting to melt all we need is some good rain and it will go quick!!:)

castaway
04-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Hey everyone. I just wanted to start and get a list together of everyone that is coming to the reunion this year. Please email me all your contact info, boat info, where you are staying if you booked it yet and how many people you will be bringing. I got a few calls into some hotels in the area to see if they have dock space and accommodations. My email is peter.volks@castawaymarina.com I will have more to come in the next few weeks as I put everything together. Can wait till July!!! P.S. Tell all your friend the more people the better!!:):)

Jim@BAWS
04-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Trying to make it again this year. Hope we can be of help again. Need to make up some NEW questions HA HA HA

Jim@BAWS

ski/hunt
04-17-2010, 11:31 PM
If I survive CSM my work schedule might be tweekable to make this event. If you list motels could you list any campgrounds in the area?

castaway
04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
OK everyone make your reservations now before all the hotels book up!!! Also email if you are coming I want to start getting a list togther and please tell your friends!!:):)

On the Lake

Surfside on the Lake: 1-800-342-9795 http://www.surfsideonthelake.com/main.html.
Capri Village: 518-668-4829 www.caprivillage.com
Bonnie View Resort: 518-644-5591 http://www.bonnieviewlakegeorge.com/ They are about a Ĺ hour drive from Castaway on the west side of the lake up in Bolton Landing, but they have dock space!!
Melody Manor: 518-644-9750 http://www.melodymanor.com/ They are about a Ĺ hour drive from Castaway on the west side of the lake up in Bolton Landing, but they have dock space!!

Not on the Lake

Howard Johnsonís Tiki resort: 1-800-446-4829 www.tikiresort.com
Best Western: 1-800-234-0265 www.bestwesternlakegeorge.com
Wingate: 518-668-4884 http://www.wingateinnlakegeorge.com/
Fort William Henry: 1-800-234-0267 http://www.fortwilliamhenry.com/

Camping

Heartstone Camp ground: 518-668-5193‎
Lake George Island camping: ReserveAmerica Reservations 1-800-456-2267 or Customer Service 1-800-777-9644. http://www.lakegeorge.com/ThingsToLove/default.cfm/ArticleID/10
This is a good option because each camp site has its own dock!!

There is a lot more in the area, but these are some good ones to help you out if you want to see what else is out there check out www.lakegeorge.com

castaway
05-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone. I just want to give your guys a heads up that the dates for the reunion might change. There is an event going on the Lake that weekend and it looks like we might have to move the date to the weekend of the 16th, 17th and 18th. Sorry for any inconveniences, but the town will not let us do all the events if something is going on. We are working on it right now and will let you know once we hear from them. On the same note it looks like the Algonquin restaurant is open for us that weekend so we will be able to have the dinner there instead of another place. Iíll keep you all posted.

JohnE
05-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm going to edit post #1 if you don't mind....

castaway
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks John I forgot to do that. OK it is official the North East Reunion will now be July 16th, 17th and 18th. Please see the previous posts for hotel information. Hope to see you all there if you have any questions please feel free to email or call me 518-743-8433!!!