PDA

View Full Version : Kids Wakeboard

medicmoose
12-07-2009, 10:27 PM
My son is turning 8 and he has been wakeboarding for 2 seasons now. He has been riding on a 121 Liquid Force kids board. This board has the 2 fins in the center of the board (one in the rear and one at the front).

I think he is ready to progress to doing some beginner tricks and I was wondering about making a change to his board. The fins look as though they would cause grief for him in trying a surface 180.

Can anyone recommend a good next-step board? He weighs about 50 lbs and is pretty comfortable on a board.

Thanks!

C36
12-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Surface 180 will be a LOT easier with the fins removed. Can you remove the centre fins?

My son is turning 8 and he has been wakeboarding for 2 seasons now. He has been riding on a 121 Liquid Force kids board. This board has the 2 fins in the center of the board (one in the rear and one at the front).

I think he is ready to progress to doing some beginner tricks and I was wondering about making a change to his board. The fins look as though they would cause grief for him in trying a surface 180.

Can anyone recommend a good next-step board? He weighs about 50 lbs and is pretty comfortable on a board.

Thanks!

coz
12-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Liquid Force Nemesis....awesome board set up like the big ones. It has the center fin with 2 outside molded fins, it's real similar to the Evo I ride. Go with the 124. These boards spin no problem with fins in.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm258/cozaz/gg001.jpg