PDA

View Full Version : Tower speakers installed

X25 ED
12-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Just a picture of my new just installed tower speakers. Light switch is not in yet so I could not test them but it sure looks nice already.

Bought from ORX-1 on TT, thanks Gregg as you can see everything came in fine!!

Jim@BAWS
12-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Boat looks great !!

Sure you want the Tower Lights facing backwards

Jim@BAWS

DemolitionMan
12-04-2009, 10:20 AM
He is most likley going to use them for night surfing.

SkiDog
12-04-2009, 10:42 AM
He is most likley going to use them for night surfing.

What else would you use them for? Docking? :D:D:D The forward facing lights are for the chase boat for when the druck surfer falls!:D

DemolitionMan
12-04-2009, 11:21 AM
What else would you use them for? Docking? :D:D:D The forward facing lights are for the chase boat for when the druck surfer falls!:D

Well in south Georgia they may dock Backwards.

Jim@BAWS
12-04-2009, 12:46 PM

CC is the boat that docks backwards

Jim@BAWS

carracer
12-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I have got the same basic install on my x30 but I put lights to the outside and speakers to the inside. You gain a larger lighted area either for or aft

X25 ED
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Sorry guys but I ment to say that the Tower lights are installed the speakers where already on:o

Anyway i am happy with it

facing backwards lights is for evening boarding, still have to adjust it but the light switch needs to be installed.

I have a question though.. does someone know which wires to use? for the lights I used the black and blue with white stripe. And can it be that they are upside down? There is some text in the glass of the light and at this moment the text is up side down. It must be possible to take the inside out and turn it around.

Answers are welcome.
TX

Jim@BAWS
12-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Sorry guys but I ment to say that the Tower lights are installed the speakers where already on:o

Anyway i am happy with it

facing backwards lights is for evening boarding, still have to adjust it but the light switch needs to be installed.

I have a question though.. does someone know which wires to use? for the lights I used the black and blue with white stripe. And can it be that they are upside down? There is some text in the glass of the light and at this moment the text is up side down. It must be possible to take the inside out and turn it around.

Answers are welcome.
TX

If you get the REAR FACING light bar it comes w/ 3 lights in it. And they are slightly adjustable.

Jim@BAWS

ORX-1
12-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Ed the lights look great! I'm glade they arrived with no issues.

I agree with facing them towards the rear so you can ride at night, and I would think you can adjust them just like the tower speakers. You just loosen them a little point them how you want them and then re-tigthen them... I think at least, I know when I put my tower speakers on it was hard to get them perfect because when they are loose them move all around. I would think the same with the lights.

Also looks like you have a sweet spot to store your boat! that is always nice! Great looking X2!

trickskier
12-13-2009, 08:59 AM

Don't you guys do everyting backwards in jawga??? :D;):rolleyes: