PDA

View Full Version : boat stolen stereo stripped and i need help with part numbers

mplv
12-03-2009, 01:06 AM
I have the first 06 x-1 that was in all the magazines and press stuff and it got stolen from my driveway the weekend of wakejam in winter haven last month. They didnt pin the tounge and the trailer fell off the hitch ball a mile from my house so the ballsy theives, who took the boat in front of a security camera, cut the cover and the support poles out of there way and took everything stereo related and a optima battery, my fat sacks and a new expensive tube right there on the side of the road in the middle of the night.

everything is gone except the tower speakers i need some part numbers to what i may have had so i can locate the msrps for the insurance scope.

id go to the dealer for an estimate but im not planning on putting any of the same stuff back in, im going to upgrade the stereo quite a bit and finally start keeping this thing on a lift or in my garage.

cut cover
cut support poles
m6600 jl amp that was months old
cmd6 new clarion head unit that was months old
original jl 10" sub
bow component set
rear component set
cut the battery out of the boat
all the speaker wires were cut i think, ive been out of town and when i was home for thanksgiving i didnt even care to look in the boat
3 of the big fatsacks and one long skinny one
a paparazzi tube from sams
i guess the bottom of the tounge is messed up from it faling off the truck

part numbers would be great, a ballpark labor time quote from a dealer, anything else i may have forgotten will all be greatly appreciated.

and if you see someone selling my stuff i have all the serial numbers so give me a shout.

DemolitionMan
12-03-2009, 01:43 AM
That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Maybe some of the TT guys can help.

atlfootr
12-03-2009, 09:40 AM
mplv,

Any photo's, available?

scott023
12-03-2009, 11:39 AM
mplv,

Any photo's, available?

What? I'd rather not see the guy's heart tearing photos. He has probably suffered enough, I think his pics will only do the same to the rest of us.

MYMC
12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
I have the first 06 x-1 that was in all the magazines and press stuff and it got stolen from my driveway the weekend of wakejam in winter haven last month. They didnt pin the tounge and the trailer fell off the hitch ball a mile from my house so the ballsy theives, who took the boat in front of a security camera, cut the cover and the support poles out of there way and took everything stereo related and a optima battery, my fat sacks and a new expensive tube right there on the side of the road in the middle of the night.

everything is gone except the tower speakers i need some part numbers to what i may have had so i can locate the msrps for the insurance scope.

id go to the dealer for an estimate but im not planning on putting any of the same stuff back in, im going to upgrade the stereo quite a bit and finally start keeping this thing on a lift or in my garage.

cut cover
cut support poles
m6600 jl amp that was months old
cmd6 new clarion head unit that was months old
original jl 10" sub
bow component set
rear component set
cut the battery out of the boat
all the speaker wires were cut i think, ive been out of town and when i was home for thanksgiving i didnt even care to look in the boat
3 of the big fatsacks and one long skinny one
a paparazzi tube from sams
i guess the bottom of the tounge is messed up from it faling off the truck

part numbers would be great, a ballpark labor time quote from a dealer, anything else i may have forgotten will all be greatly appreciated.

and if you see someone selling my stuff i have all the serial numbers so give me a shout.
More than happy to help...email Carly at carly@mastercraftofcharlott.com we'll supply part numbers and prices

flipper
12-03-2009, 12:09 PM
That really sucks. Sorry to hear that, but I guess at least you got it back

Sodar
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
What? I'd rather not see the guy's heart tearing photos. He has probably suffered enough, I think his pics will only do the same to the rest of us.

Don't try to inject logic into it. It's not healthy!

mplv
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
i didnt even take the cover off to look, i was just home for thanksgiving and didnt care to ruin my holiday with it. i think one of my employees cleaned all the graphite dust out of it but im not even sure about that.

bcampbe7
12-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Will the security camera video be able to identify the thief/thieves?

scott023
12-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Don't try to inject logic into it. It's not healthy!

My bad....:o:o:o

acornellier
12-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your boat.I also keep my 2007 X2 in the driveway.I invested in a tongue lock and have a motion sensor near the boat and a boat alarm.The motion sensor I found at Harbor Freight cost about $29.00 for the kit and works like a charm.The tongue lock I found at Wal-Mart made by Master Lock for around $35.00.The boat alarm is made by Flagship Marine Security.Very easy to install,cost under $400.00.It has three magnetic sensors one to the engine hatch and the other two to the hatches that hold the stero amps,my batteries and radio head.Also has a deck sensor,anyone who enters the boat the alarm goes off,the siren is very loud.Also you get two remotes for the system.The alarm uses very little amperage.I do keep a battery tender on when I know the boat will set for more than a week.Tha alarm kit I got is the SB-DSP Ski Boat Alarm Kit.The person to contact is Ken Murray 516-782-8482.or www.boatalarm.com/skiboatalarms.htm1.
Hope this helps and hope they catch the jerks who did this to you.

mplv
12-03-2009, 08:35 PM
that boat alarm is slick i think ill get one regardless. my ex gf messed up the camera's trying to catch me with one of her friends.
id rather her actually have caught me vs screwing up the dvr but that's not how it worked out.

mplv
12-08-2009, 07:42 PM
More than happy to help...email Carly at carly@mastercraftofcharlott.com we'll supply part numbers and prices

that email isnt working.

TMCNo1
12-08-2009, 08:54 PM
that email isnt working.

Phone contact info here, http://mymastercraft.com/

Kingsley X-1
12-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Man that BLOWS...HARD!!!! :mad: At least it is winter.

JohnE
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
that boat alarm is slick i think ill get one regardless. my ex gf messed up the camera's trying to catch me with one of her friends.
id rather her actually have caught me vs screwing up the dvr but that's not how it worked out.

And instant classic right there.:D

Hammer
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
that email isnt working.

Add an E to the end of charlotte, like this mailto: carly@mastercraftofcharlotte.com

mplv
12-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Email sent, thanks

damaged442
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
And instant classic right there.:D

Exactly what I was thinking!

mplv
12-14-2009, 09:47 PM
no reply, any other ideas

MariStar-Man
12-15-2009, 03:16 AM
That's is soo wrong! I can not believe the extent we have to go to protect our things these days...It's like you have to live in a jail to be assured no one can get to your toys. I'm soo sorry for those theives. And then to drop the trailer, and continue to remove items...

Good luck on replacing your her. You can rebuild her. Better

MYMC
12-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Sorry about the confusion...in between when I posted the offer and the email being sent we closed for December. I found the email and have people working on it now and you will receive a response soon.

mplv
12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
thanks, i responded to it hopefully the reply doesnt end up in spam. i really appreciate it.