PDA

View Full Version : New TV show

captain planet
12-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I just found out one of my favorite Americans has his own TV show.

Jesse Ventura's TV show, "Conspiracy Theory" starts tonight on TruTV at 10 p.m.

He was on Howard Stern today, always a great interview when he is on.

DemolitionMan
12-02-2009, 01:29 PM
That won't last long.

Monte
12-02-2009, 01:50 PM
That won't last long.

Do you suppose that would be a conpiracy:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I just found out one of my favorite Americans has his own TV show.

Jesse Ventura's TV show, "Conspiracy Theory" starts tonight on TruTV at 10 p.m.

He was on Howard Stern today, always a great interview when he is on.

I bet one episode will be about someone threadjacking a Team Talk thread on stereo equipment!:rolleyes:

DemolitionMan
12-02-2009, 03:16 PM
QUOTE=TMCNo1;646540]I bet one episode will be about someone threadjacking a Team Talk thread on stereo equipment!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:purplaugh:purplaugh:purplaugh

bigmac
12-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Jesse is definitely a personality. Kind of a blowhard, kind of impressive. He's known to stretch the truth a bit (claims to be a SEAL), but that shouldn't be an impediment in this kind of TV gig.

DemolitionMan
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Jesse was ok until he started his Bush Bashing tour.

captain planet
12-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Jesse was ok until he started his Bush Bashing tour.

If you listen to his recent interviews, he is an "equal opportunity basher" as he is now starting to bash Obama. The guy is 'stand-up' and tells it like it is.

As for his show, last night was pretty good. It was a little sensationalized, but they have to make TV interesting. I had heard of HAARP before, however didn't know a thing about it until last night.

Next week is the one I can't wait to see, where they are going to investigate 9/11. I can't wait.

Skipper
12-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Chuck Norris could beat up Jesse Ventura any day.

I have information that can help in the investigation about 9/11. It was a bunch of frigging terrorists, funded through Arab States like Saudi Arabia, inspired - if not directed by Bin Laden. The Bush administration did a great job in response, except that we could have schwacked Iran and Pakastan as well, but, maybe some day.

squishd
12-03-2009, 10:20 PM
He is a pinhead. I wish the guy would just disappear.

captain planet
12-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Don't forget there is a new episode of Conspiracy Theory tonight. Jesse looks into 9/11.

captain planet
12-10-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm having a little trouble with the format of the show. The information presented in these shows is good, but the dialogue between Jesse and his team needs a little work.

Well, last night episode was pretty good. There was some information presented last night of which I was unaware. Nice to keep up on the facts.