PDA

View Full Version : Who else plays PS3 online???

TEAL98
11-29-2009, 04:32 AM
DAMNIT, I hate it when I type in something and I'm ALL finished and I hit backspace and the damn thing goes back one page, erases every damn thing I wrote!!! Anyways, since winter is here, and it only leaves me 3-4 hours of good daylight to tinker on the car without being an icecube, the boat is at my buddys place in his garage, I decided to fool with my PS3 and get it hooked up to the internet thing. Turns out with not even MAYBE an hours worth of time, I got it set up! HOORAY FOR MY DUMBASS!:cool:

Anyways, is there anyone else out there that likes to play Madden 10 online for PS3? I'm getting good at it, my record is 1-7 after my first night on here, not too shabby eh:D If you guys are on there look me up, my screen name is PROSTAR190 (TEAL98 was taken, can you beleive it?!). Probly go get me a call of duty game tomorrow and a head peice. I've heard there is nothin but 12 year olds on there tho??? I consider myself young, but I'm not trying to be listenin' to a buncha pre-pube dingers talkin sh)t to me. LOL, maybe I'll leave the headset alone, some things are better left unheard and unsaid, right:rolleyes:

TEAL98
11-29-2009, 04:34 AM
And yes, if you pay attention to the posting of this thread, I just got done playing... couldn't go to bed without ONE win!

jdl xstar
11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Let me get this right, you were up until 4:30 this morning playing that game?

DemolitionMan
11-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I play college football and Socom.

Panda Cub
11-30-2009, 09:21 AM
If anyone plays XBOX live, send me a friend request; Panda Cub was taken, so I am: Whiniest Panda. I used to be able to play a lot when I was in college, however with having a real job, and responsibilities now can play a couple times a week.

Sodar
11-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh my god! What has this board turned into! :rolleyes:

cbryan70
11-30-2009, 10:23 AM
I play college football and Socom.

I played socom...maps got old waiting for the mappack damnnit