PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna trade a '69 Camaro for a Mastercraft?!

xstarplease
11-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I just posted an ad on ebay for my 69 Camaro project. Time to make room for a newer Mastercraft. This is completely unrelated to this forum unless someone out there is looking to trade a Mastercraft for a really fast car. If this in an inappropriate thread, delete away mods. Oh yeah... Happy Thanksgiving!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230405120326&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

rholmes
11-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Let me see, I have an 86 stars and stripes I'll trade you straight up for. Whaddya say?

xstarplease
11-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Let me see, I have an 86 stars and stripes I'll trade you straight up for. Whaddya say?

Sounds like a deal. An '86 S&S?! Must be a super rare collector's edition!

rholmes
12-01-2009, 08:02 PM
You have no idea!

Tell you wat, I will send you money order, cash it and send me car via my shippings agent. Then; once the car arrives, I will send you the boate. You keep the extra funds from the money orders until the boat arrives as a securityes deposit. That way if you not happy, you have monies to make you happy. Sound good? Great, then I just need your home address, phone number and bank account please. HAve good day, LoOk forawrd to our transaction.

xstarplease
12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
You have no idea!

Tell you wat, I will send you money order, cash it and send me car via my shippings agent. Then; once the car arrives, I will send you the boate. You keep the extra funds from the money orders until the boat arrives as a securityes deposit. That way if you not happy, you have monies to make you happy. Sound good? Great, then I just need your home address, phone number and bank account please. HAve good day, LoOk forawrd to our transaction.

Haha, I'll head to Western Union first thing in the morning. I'm looking forward to our transaction.