PDA

View Full Version : Authorities: Tiger Woods hurt in Fla. car crash

SkiDog
11-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Tiger Woods hurt in Car Crash

(AP Photo/Andrew Brownbill, File)
ORLANDO, Fla. — Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early Friday when his car struck a tree near his mansion in a gated waterfront community, authorities said.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods, 33, hit the hydrant and a tree after pulling out of his driveway in his 2009 Cadillac sports utility vehicle.

The patrol reported his injuries as serious, and that he was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known. A supervisor in the emergency room said Friday afternoon that Woods was not a patient there.

The report said alcohol was not involved, though the accident remains under investigation.
No one else was in the car, patrol spokeswoman Kim Montes said.

Woods, who has won 82 times around the world and 14 majors, returned to his $2.4 million home in the exclusive Isleworth subdivision near Orlando earlier this week after attending the Stanford-Cal football game, where he tossed the coin at the start of the game and was inducted into Stanford's sports Hall of Fame at halftime.

He had traveled to China and Australia earlier in the month, winning the Australian Masters on Nov. 15.
Woods was to host his tournament, the Chevron World Challenge, on Monday at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
He won six times this year after missing eight months recovering from reconstructive surgery on his left knee.
Even though he failed to win a major, Woods said he considered this a successful year because he did not know how his knee would respond.

TMCNo1
11-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Did he hurt the tree?:rolleyes:

atlfootr
11-27-2009, 05:55 PM
SkiDog,

Hope you don't mind I tweaked your post, since it was multiple repeated.

scott023
11-27-2009, 06:17 PM
I've always said driving was the weakest part of his game... :D:D:D

scott023
11-27-2009, 06:18 PM
He was treated for facial lacerations and released.

TOO-TALL
11-27-2009, 08:17 PM
I've always said driving was the weakest part of his game... :D:D:D

Sweeeeet!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Did he hurt the tree?:rolleyes:

:D If one didn't know your black heritage that might sound racist. :D

TEAL98
11-27-2009, 10:29 PM
I could've sworn those new escalade trucks had back-up view cameras on them:confused:

Jerseydave
11-27-2009, 10:34 PM
He was leaving his house at like 2:30am??? Sounds like he had an argument with the Mrs to me. :D

TX.X-30 fan
11-27-2009, 10:51 PM
He was leaving his house at like 2:30am??? Sounds like he had an argument with the Mrs to me. :D

You can tell us nj, your amongst friends, lighten the load my son...........8p

ProStar200
11-27-2009, 11:49 PM
I have heard that he was having an affair and that he had also been drinking. I find it funny how the incident happened at 2:30am and wasn't reported until 2 in the afternoon.

scott023
11-28-2009, 12:02 AM
I have heard that he was having an affair and that he had also been drinking. I find it funny how the incident happened at 2:30am and wasn't reported until 2 in the afternoon.

I have my doubts about the affair. The woman is a high profile whore who has had several affairs with high profile married men. Why would Tiger get involved?

ProStar200
11-28-2009, 12:06 AM
I have my doubts about the affair. The woman is a high profile whore who has had several affairs with high profile married men. Why would Tiger get involved?
I hope not, his wife is smoking hot. It will be interesting to see what he has to say.

D3skier
11-28-2009, 01:34 AM
"Well? ... We're waiting" for Tiger's explanation.

alletric
11-28-2009, 08:24 AM

Not sure about the affair but how many people in Florida run over a tree and a hydrant at 2:30 in the morning and do not get a breathelizer?

atlfootr
11-28-2009, 09:43 AM
He maybe a first, because after all he's Tiger Woods.

scott023
11-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Not sure about the affair but how many people in Florida run over a tree and a hydrant at 2:30 in the morning and do not get a breathelizer?

How do you know there wasn't a sobriety test performed? I haven't read that anywhere.

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 09:49 AM

Mostly the ones worth 900 million.

scott023
11-28-2009, 09:50 AM
The thing that gets me is how almost everyone jumps to conclusions. Seems to me it would be prudent to wait until the FACTS came out.

Alfootr, ICBW but it seems to me that there has been a bit of a crackdown on pro athletes that break the law of late. What would make you think Tiger is any different?

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 10:37 AM
How do you know there wasn't a sobriety test performed? I haven't read that anywhere.

The original news report said the the authorities said alcohol was not involved, so the tree or the hydrant must have been impaired and couldn't get out of his way.:rolleyes::D

scott023
11-28-2009, 10:39 AM
The original news report said the the authorities said alcohol was not involved, so the tree or the hydrant must have been impaired and couldn't get out of his way.:

Gee Harold, you're right. I have never heard of anyone hitting a stationary object while driving that wasn't impaired. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ProStar200
11-28-2009, 12:32 PM
That is what I am talking about. No test was done at the scene. Maybe some cash to hush the situation down for a few hours, maybe that is why nothing was reported until 2pm. I hope not for his sake, especially since what he has done for the game of Golf. Good luck Tiger.

tex
11-28-2009, 12:38 PM
I still want to know what club she used to break out the window?

alletric
11-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Authorities don't "think" alcohol was involved. If you peform a test you don't "think", you "know". You also come out front and say that he passed a sobriety test so that there is not the slightest hint of inpropriety. Maybe she wacked him in the face with the club and he takes off and passes out and runs over everything as a result. Just trying to help him out cause his story so far sucks!

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 12:49 PM

And was it a hole-in-one or did it take several strokes to win the hole?:rolleyes::confused:

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 12:50 PM

1 iron would be my guess.

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't think every little wreck gets reported immediately. So your saying his wife went back to the safe and brought gobs of cash out to pay the officers as all the neighbors watched??

No wonder we have obama.

alletric
11-28-2009, 01:18 PM
I have no idea what went on. Guy backs out of his house and runs into all the stuff at 2:30. Will schedule a time to talk to the authorities. Sounds like spin to me.

scott023
11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Authorities don't "think" alcohol was involved. If you peform a test you don't "think", you "know". You also come out front and say that he passed a sobriety test so that there is not the slightest hint of inpropriety. Maybe she wacked him in the face with the club and he takes off and passes out and runs over everything as a result. Just trying to help him out cause his story so far sucks!

Sorry, but if you read the offical statement it says "alcohol WAS NOT a factor". That is a lot different than what you quoted. No where in the statement does the word "think" exist.

scott023
11-28-2009, 01:25 PM
I have no idea what went on. Guy backs out of his house and runs into all the stuff at 2:30. Will schedule a time to talk to the authorities. Sounds like spin to me.

You're one of those people that assume everything to be worse case scenario. Liek there is any chance Elin ran in the house and got cash for the officers who attended the scene. Perhaps Tiger threw in a couple master cases of Nike One Platinum too???

My neighbor backed out of their driveway and hit the brick light standard at the end of it. She wasn't druck or high, should we make that into a scandal too? You do realize that because of his status some things may get blown out of proportion, don't you?

h2oskifreak
11-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Wasn't he on his own property? Every state laws are not the same but in my state if I crash on my property, the po po's would have a hell of a time getting anything out of me including a breathalizer. Simply say "get off my property until you can prove there was a crime".

scott023
11-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Wasn't he on his own property? Every state laws are not the same but in my state if I crash on my property, the po po's would have a hell of a time getting anything out of me including a breathalizer. Simply say "get off my property until you can prove there was a crime".

He was on his own property, heck if I know what the laws are in Florida.

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 01:37 PM
He was on his own property, heck if I know what the laws are in Florida.

The hydrant was on his neighbors yard, I think his lot is gigantic.

scott023
11-28-2009, 01:42 PM
The hydrant was on his neighbors yard, I think his lot is gigantic.

I read somewhere it was worth 2.4M... can't be too big. :D

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 01:50 PM

Shaq lives in his development and I wonder if it was a big tall hydrant?:rolleyes::D

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 01:57 PM

Is this the house on the barrier island? That one is monstrous and way oer 2.4

scott023
11-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Is this the house on the barrier island? That one is monstrous and way oer 2.4

That's the # they reported on CBSSports.

scott023
11-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Elin Nordegren, a former Swedish model, wore sunglasses and ignored the assembled media horde as she drove off with the family pets - and then returned home a short time later.

She and the world's No. 1 golfer might have visitors later in the day: The Florida Highway Patrol, which is investigating the 2:25 a.m. wreck that left a dazed and bloody Woods lying in the street.

A pair of troopers visited the house Friday night to speak with Woods, but they agreed to come back later when Nordegren said her injured husband was sleeping. The interview, in part, will determine whether charges are filed against Woods in the late-night crash.

Woods was bleeding from his mouth and semi-conscious when police arrived at his $2.4 million home in the wee hours after Thanksgiving.
The 33-year-old international superstar had smashed his 2009 Cadillac Escalade into a fire hydrant and a neighbor's tree, police said.

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Juniper island is the 38 mil........... sorry.

scott023
11-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Juniper island is the 38 mil........... sorry.

Holy, just googled it. Nice little shack there. I like the pool and the view.

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Holy, just googled it. Nice little shack there. I like the pool and the view.

I wonder if the chopper was in the shop and they decided to just slum-it in town??

scott023
11-28-2009, 02:32 PM
I wonder if the chopper was in the shop and they decided to just slum-it in town??

Most likely the latter... :D:D:D

sethro
11-28-2009, 03:10 PM

I don't know what state you are from, but if you crash on your property, and that crash meets certain criteria...such as injury or set value of property damage...it is most likely required to be reported to your local police authority and thus investigated by the "po po's." So telling the "po po's" to get off your property might not be a great idea.:)

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Elin Nordegren, a former Swedish model, wore sunglasses and ignored the assembled media horde as she drove off with the family pets - and then returned home a short time later.

She and the world's No. 1 golfer might have visitors later in the day: The Florida Highway Patrol, which is investigating the 2:25 a.m. wreck that left a dazed and bloody Woods lying in the street.

A pair of troopers visited the house Friday night to speak with Woods, but they agreed to come back later when Nordegren said her injured husband was sleeping. The interview, in part, will determine whether charges are filed against Woods in the late-night crash.

Woods was bleeding from his mouth and semi-conscious when police arrived at his $2.4 million home in the wee hours after Thanksgiving.
The 33-year-old international superstar had smashed his 2009 Cadillac Escalade into a fire hydrant and a neighbor's tree, police said.

Woods' $2.4 million home is part of an exclusive subdivision near Orlando, a community set on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a chain of small lakes. The neighborhood, which is fortified with high brick walls and has its own security force, is home to CEOs and other sports stars such as the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal.

I guess this means they are still not safe, even from themselves.

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 03:23 PM
I still wonder if she already had the club in hand in the house and had already whopped him up side the head to begin with and that was the reason he was on the way to a 24 hr. Mickey D's to get over it and clear out he cobwebs.
Where did she get the club? It couldn't have been from the Caddy cause that was why she busted the window of the Caddy to get in to "Rescue" him.:rolleyes:

scott023
11-28-2009, 03:32 PM
I'll go out on a limb and guess Tiger has more than one set of clubs. I also wouldn't be surprised if he had some special memory clubs around the house as decoration.

CantRepeat
11-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Oh, now everyone can say I told you so. Crazy women!!

http://www.tmz.com/

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, now everyone can say I told you so. Crazy women!!

http://www.tmz.com/

Like I said, Tiger may have been whopped up side his head with a club by his wifey. I bet Judge Judy can get to the bottom of all this!:rolleyes::D

If she had hit him just right and it was a driver, wonder how far his head would have gone down the fairway??

alletric
11-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Like I said, Tiger may have been whopped up side his head with a club by his wifey. I bet Judge Judy can get to the bottom of all this!:rolleyes::D

If she had hit him just right and it was a driver, wonder how far his head would have gone down the fairway??

If alcohol was not a factor then something got him out of his mind. I think he got hit first as well. I have looked everywhere an I can't find once where he was given a test. Just,it was not a factor. A lot of people get in wrecks that alcohol was not a factor in the wreck but are still charged with DUI such as being rear ended.

Maristar210
11-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Wow - You guys are like a bunch of chicks at the hair salon.

STFU and wait until the truth is known.

TMCNo1
11-28-2009, 05:45 PM
If alcohol was not a factor then something got him out of his mind. I think he got hit first as well. I have looked everywhere an I can't find once where he was given a test. Just,it was not a factor. A lot of people get in wrecks that alcohol was not a factor in the wreck but are still charged with DUI such as being rear ended.

Maybe alcohol wasn't involved and her problem was she had been rear ended and came after him with a club and whopped him up side the head!:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 06:17 PM
I'll go out on a limb and guess Tiger has more than one set of clubs. I also wouldn't be surprised if he had some special memory clubs around the house as decoration.

For a Canadian you have mad skilz. :D

scott023
11-28-2009, 06:34 PM
For a Canadian you have mad skilz. :D

Hi5:

Seems like no one else thought of that.

"Gee, how'd she get a golf club if Tiger was already driving the vehicle?" Like he only has the set that's in the truck. :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi5:

Seems like no one else thought of that.

"Gee, how'd she get a golf club if Tiger was already driving the vehicle?" Like he only has the set that's in the truck. :rolleyes:

Be a damn sight easier finding a golf club in his house than a full set of teeth at a gators game. :D

Chief
11-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Be a damn sight easier finding a golf club in his house than a full set of teeth at a gators game. :D

HA HA! That's FUNNY!

alletric
11-28-2009, 10:33 PM
You guys won me over. It was for sure just a fender bender. This is standard procedure for a dented fender.

INDERMERE, Fla. -- The mystery over Tiger Woods' car crash intensified Saturday when his agent called state troopers on their way to Woods' house and asked them to wait another day before speaking to him.It was the second straight day Woods was unavailable to talk. His wife told troopers on Friday afternoon, after the world's No. 1 golfer had been treated and released from a hospital, that he was sleeping and asked that they return Saturday.

Woods is not required by law to speak to the Florida Highway Patrol because it is being investigated as a traffic accident, spokeswoman Sgt. Kim Montes said.

Woods was injured when his Cadillac SUV struck a fire hydrant and a tree just beyond his driveway at 2:25 a.m. Friday. Police said his lips were cut and blood was in his mouth when officers arrived. Police chief Daniel Saylor said Woods' wife, Elin, smashed the back window with a golf club to help get him out.

Montes said troopers were en route to Woods' $2.4 million mansion in the gated community of Isleworth when agent Mark Steinberg called dispatch and was put through to the troopers, telling them Woods and his wife were unavailable.

"I don't know what was said," Montes said.

Harig: Queries Abound
With many questions still unanswered about Tiger Woods' car accident, the collective golf world certainly held its breath about the health of the world's No. 1 player. Bob Harig

Steinberg did not immediately respond to a text message seeking comment.

With so many questions lingering -- where was he going at that hour? -- and rumors circulating on the Internet, one marketing expert said silence was only stirring the pot.

"Every 10 seconds these days, people update their tweets," said David Schwab, vice president of Octagon. "People are just adding speculation and controversy. You need something to settle the ship. If he's not able to do it, find someone to do it for him."

Montes said it was "kind of normal" for Woods not to speak on Friday, the day he was treated and released from a hospital.

"It is unusual that we haven't gotten a statement," she said. "This just delays us to getting closer to the completion of the investigation."

She said troopers inside the gates "are looking for other things for their investigation," and for now, that pertains only to a traffic accident. Montes said Woods is not required to give a statement, only his driver's license, insurance and registration.

"We still are going to move forward with our crash investigation," Montes said.

Get all the latest news, highlights and commentary about the world's No. 1 golfer on ESPN.com. Tiger Tracker

The 911 tapes of the crash could be released as early as Sunday.

More than two dozen media and a cluster of TV trucks were camped outside the gates of Isleworth, an exclusive subdivision near Orlando that's set on an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and a chain of small lakes, on Saturday, watching for any developments. Even a couple of tourists stopped by and took pictures.

Woods' news conference for the Chevron World Challenge, the tournament he hosts that benefits his foundation, had been scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. It's unclear whether he would still play, or even attend the event in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

"We do not know if Tiger is playing; we are anticipating a great week of competition," said Greg McLaughlin, the tournament director and president of his foundation.

In a telephone interview, Woods' father-in-law, radio journalist Thomas Nordegren, told The Associated Press in Stockholm that he would not discuss the accident.

"I haven't spoken to her in the last few ... " Nordegren said about his daughter, Elin, before cutting himself off. "I don't want to go into that."

Woods' mother-in-law Barbro Holmberg also refused to address the matter.

"She doesn't want to comment on private issues like these," Holmberg's spokeswoman Eva Malmborg said.

Roger Federer, who has become close with Woods in recent years, said after losing in the semifinals of the ATP World Tour Finals in London, "I haven't spoken to him. I heard it's not too serious, which is a good thing."

Woods has shared precious little about his private life during his dominance of golf, which has brought him 82 victories around the world and 14 major championships, second only to the 18 professional majors won by Jack Nicklaus.

His endorsements -- Nike, AT&T, Accenture, Gillette, Gatorade -- have helped make him the first athlete to top $1 billion in earnings.

Aside from occasional criticism of his temper inside the ropes, he has kept himself out of the news outside his sport. In an October posting on his Facebook account, Woods wrote, "I'm asked why people don't often see me and Elin in gossip magazines or tabloids. I think we've avoided a lot of media attention because we're kind of boring. ..."

"He's an iconic brand, the platinum standard," said John Rowady, president of rEvolution, a Chicago-based sports marketing agency. "I find it interesting how he's being attacked by so many sides after how gracious he's been. But even the best of celebrities who try to do their best can be riddled with controversy."

Rowady said Woods has a solid relationship with his sponsors, and they are not likely to drop him over what is known so far.

"Here's a guy that has a squeaky clean record," Rowady said. "He leads the king's life and everybody admires him. It's a personal matter, but his ability to come out and talk about it will be interesting. I'm sure he has a lot of pressure on him and is trying to avoid the rumors."

Nordegren, a former model from Sweden who once worked as a nanny for golfer Jesper Parnevik, is as private as Woods. She keeps a low profile at tournaments, watching her husband from behind the ropes, and moves on when photographers start taking her picture.

Asked at a Friday evening news conference if the couple could have been arguing, Saylor said he had no knowledge of that.

The accident came two days after the National Enquirer published a story alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

"I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media," she said during a telephone interview late Friday. "Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with."

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

"The story stands for itself," National Enquirer executive editor Barry Levine told the AP on Saturday.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

scott023
11-28-2009, 10:45 PM

Nice.:D:D:D

alletric
11-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Best I could find

CantRepeat
11-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Wow - You guys are like a bunch of chicks at the hair salon.

STFU and wait until the truth is known.

It already has, you're just to blind to see it.

mlay
11-29-2009, 09:01 PM

Now I don't care who you are, that right there is just dang funny :D

TX.X-30 fan
11-29-2009, 09:50 PM
It already has, you're just to blind to see it.

Please share the truth with us Oh' soothsayer from Bama. :D

CantRepeat
11-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Please share the truth with us Oh' soothsayer from Bama. :D
Well, some things are kind of obvious to me.

Who does extrication of an unconscious person from the back window of the vehicle, with a golf club?

She changed her story twice already.

They are both stonewalling the investigation by the police by refusing to answer any questions.

He has post that the accident is a private matter, why? If it was just an accident then who would care.

Driving off at 2am after an argument with a crazy woman who swings one hell-of-a 9 iron would pretty much make anyone crash, I think.

tex
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
I go by TMZ's version!!!!! They knew MJ was dead before everyone! Well, almost everyone!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2009, 12:32 PM

Who does extrication of an unconscious person from the back window of the vehicle, with a golf club?

They are both stonewalling the investigation by the police by refusing to answer any questions.

He has post that the accident is a private matter, why? If it was just an accident then who would care.

Driving off at 2am after an argument with a crazy woman who swings one hell-of-a 9 iron would pretty much make anyone crash, I think.

Still not one word of this is based in fact.

By law he does not have to say anything to law enforcement. Why would he?

You could be obamas press secretary.

scott023
11-30-2009, 12:43 PM

Your speculation means nothing. It was private property (gated community, private security) and according to the Law, he doesn't have to talk to anyone, only provide insurance and license. You rumor mongers are the real problem. If there was a domestic assault, who's business is it? If they want to keep it in house, that's their call to make. Quit the National Enquirer bit would you?

Hollywood
11-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Though I've only been in much smaller communities like that, the police actually don't have any authority on the traffic since it is private property. It's up to the Bod of the community to set and enforce the traffic "rules", they may not even have any concerning drinking and driving. The neighbor could press charges for property damange I suppose, just as if Tiger's dog took a dump on his lawn.

mlay
11-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Agreed, he does not legally have to speak about it. With today's broadcasting, anything he says can be taken out of context and twisted, I would stay quite and handle it as a personal/private matter also.

bbymgr
11-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I thought all fire hydrants were part of the public water utilities.

Hollywood
11-30-2009, 06:22 PM
What's your point? He might have to pay for the hydrant replacement.

bbymgr
11-30-2009, 08:35 PM
What's your point? He might have to pay for the hydrant replacement.

Just saying that it isn't all "private" because of the hydrant.

alletric
11-30-2009, 09:28 PM
Your speculation means nothing. It was private property (gated community, private security) and according to the Law, he doesn't have to talk to anyone, only provide insurance and license. You rumor mongers are the real problem. If there was a domestic assault, who's business is it? If they want to keep it in house, that's their call to make. Quit the National Enquirer bit would you?

I agree with what you said. That said and knowing that TMZ is out there do you really think that the way he has played it was the way to go. Wife got mad and swung the club. Story is over. Just say it. It is always the cover up that gets them in trouble not the truth. If they satifsy the authorities then fine keep it on house. But the neighbors yard is not in house. Getting a search warrant because he will not talk to them? Man anybody else would have been at the station all night. But then again at least you would have went on with life 72 hours ago.

SkiDog
11-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Just saying that it isn't all "private" because of the hydrant.

Well that depends on whether or not the water comes from a PRIVATE source or not. Not all water utilities are owned by the county or city.
People need to realize that what happened, happened in a PRIVATE, gated subdivision! It's NOT a matter of public record! It Only becomes public IF there was domestic violence involved. Until thats proven, stop speculating.

alletric
11-30-2009, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=SkiDog;646168]Well that depends on whether or not the water comes from a PRIVATE source or not. Not all water utilities are owned by the county or city.
People need to realize that what happened, happened in a PRIVATE, gated subdivision! It's NOT a matter of public record! It Only becomes public IF there was domestic violence involved. Until thats proven, stop speculating.[/QUO

Like I said as long as the authorities are satified so am I. They aren't satisfied. They are getting a search warrant. I own a private business and in no way a liberal. To suggest that if you are able to have your domestic violence argument behind a gate makes it no ones business just falls short. If mine is in a public street it makes it more open to public review? If his house catches on fire where do the fire fighters come from? I would bet outside the gate. I'm just saying the rules ahould be the same in and out of the gate. Tell the truth and I have no problem either way.

SkiDog
11-30-2009, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=SkiDog;646168]Well that depends on whether or not the water comes from a PRIVATE source or not. Not all water utilities are owned by the county or city.
People need to realize that what happened, happened in a PRIVATE, gated subdivision! It's NOT a matter of public record! It Only becomes public IF there was domestic violence involved. Until thats proven, stop speculating.[/QUO

Like I said as long as the authorities are satified so am I. They aren't satisfied. They are getting a search warrant. I own a private business and in no way a liberal. To suggest that if you are able to have your domestic violence argument behind a gate makes it no ones business just falls short. If mine is in a public street it makes it more open to public review? If his house catches on fire where do the fire fighters come from? I would bet outside the gate. I'm just saying the rules ahould be the same in and out of the gate. Tell the truth and I have no problem either way.

Reread what I said. I didn't say it was nobodys business if the domestic violence was in the confines of a gated S/D. I said IF there was Domestic Violence, then IT IS public record.

Maristar210
11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Buncha wanna be lawyers in here.

Fact is he doesn't have to say **** and all of us have no reason or justification to speculate otherwise.

Makes me sick when people make there own conclusions. Some people need a life....

MC2000190
11-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Why cant everyone just leave Tiger alone!

SkiDog
11-30-2009, 11:34 PM

Fact is he doesn't have to say **** and all of us have no reason or justification to speculate otherwise.

Makes me sick when people make there own conclusions. Some people need a life....

O, the great one has spoken.

alletric
11-30-2009, 11:43 PM

Just a guy that has taken the ride before and find it amusing that people say a black man can't get a chance. They need to see this thread and see the whitest group in america bowing at his feet.

scott023
11-30-2009, 11:57 PM

Eddie. You drunk? That was Steve, not Jordan. Dumba$$. :rolleyes:

scott023
12-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Just a guy that has taken the ride before and find it amusing that people say a black man can't get a chance. They need to see this thread and see the whitest group in america bowing at his feet.

MC owners are the whitest group in America? Where you getting that info from?

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 01:16 AM

What a choda!!

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 09:18 AM

Kinda pissy.:D

For a dude I mean.

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Those roads are not public, end of story. They get fire service because they pay taxes and a lot of them just like everyone in that county. If he and his wife had an argument its no ones business.

I am not a huge Tiger fan, as I was not a huge Nicholas fan for the same reasons. They will show him all day when he is 6 shots out of the lead just like Nicholas.

bcampbe7
12-01-2009, 03:53 PM
It is my right as an American to know what goes on in Tiger's private life. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go pick-up my free government hand-outs!

Buncha whiners! Some of you folks need to go back and re-read your posts. I guarandamntee that if I was in his situation, I would do the same thing. Not hiding from anything. This is none of anyone's bidness except for his wife and his. And really, that other chick is not all that hot and is a total slut. Elin should not be worried. :)

Furthermore, had he been driving a Toyota like any good red-blooded American, he could have blamed this all on the floor mat causing the accelerator to get stuck.

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Guess it wasn't completely "private", because he was ticketed for careless driving.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091201/ap_on_sp_go_ne/glf_tiger_woods

Hollywood
12-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Keep guessing.

Kind of reminds me of when I got pulled over speeding. As the officer got to my window I unbuckled my seatbelt and handed him my driver's license. He told me the fine for my speeding was $185, but noticed I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, and that a seatbelt ticket was only $50. "Would you like the seatbelt ticket?" he said, "Yes sir!" I replied. $50 later I'm back on the road...

Jim@BAWS
12-01-2009, 05:24 PM

A 60 DEG WENCH IRON broke the glass.. at least that is what I heard

Jim@BAWS

scott023
12-01-2009, 05:48 PM
It is my right as an American to know what goes on in Tiger's private life. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go pick-up my free government hand-outs!

Buncha whiners! Some of you folks need to go back and re-read your posts. I guarandamntee that if I was in his situation, I would do the same thing. Not hiding from anything. This is none of anyone's bidness except for his wife and his. And really, that other chick is not all that hot and is a total slut. Elin should not be worried. :)
Furthermore, had he been driving a Toyota like any good red-blooded American, he could have blamed this all on the floor mat causing the accelerator to get stuck.

Well said Beau.

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Keep guessing.

Kind of reminds me of when I got pulled over speeding. As the officer got to my window I unbuckled my seatbelt and handed him my driver's license. He told me the fine for my speeding was $185, but noticed I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, and that a seatbelt ticket was only $50. "Would you like the seatbelt ticket?" he said, "Yes sir!" I replied. $50 later I'm back on the road...

Was that just outside Guadalajara??........ Same sh!t happened to me there. :D

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Floor mat............ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one beau.

SkiDog
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Guess it wasn't completely "private", because he was ticketed for careless driving.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091201/ap_on_sp_go_ne/glf_tiger_woods

Thats bullcrap! How can you recieve a damn ticket when driving on PRIVATE roads? I got stopped for speeding & running a stopsign in my neighborhood one time. I told my son who was with me,(on the way to school & late) to watch the expression on the cops face when he realizes he can't do anything about it. Came back to the truck a few minutes later and told me to have a nice day! If the sub-division is gated, the cops cannot issue citations in there!

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Keep guessing.

............and what does this have to do with Tiger's situation?

scott023
12-01-2009, 06:43 PM
............and what does this have to do with Tiger's situation?

Hey nosy, you write for the Enquirer ir what? :D

Hollywood
12-01-2009, 07:08 PM
They were feeling the pressure and wrote him a bogus citation to move on with it, that's a guess...

scott023
12-01-2009, 07:10 PM
They were feeling the pressure and wrote him a bogus citation to move on with it, that's a guess...

I agree. They had to save face somehow, too much publicity over them getting shut down for interviews.

Chief
12-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Thats bullcrap! How can you recieve a damn ticket when driving on PRIVATE roads? I got stopped for speeding & running a stopsign in my neighborhood one time. I told my son who was with me,(on the way to school & late) to watch the expression on the cops face when he realizes he can't do anything about it. Came back to the truck a few minutes later and told me to have a nice day! If the sub-division is gated, the cops cannot issue citations in there!

Tiger should move to your hood! Well, when he become's a certified baller.

We all know that Tiger just played one too many holes and his wife split his fat lip for it.

scott023
12-01-2009, 08:12 PM

We all know that Tiger just played one too many holes and his wife split his fat lip for it.

Chief, you don't know what holes have been played and neither does anyone else on here. I could spout about your personal life too without knowing what I'm talking about, just to show I'm a gossiping flapper, couldn't I?? You don't know squat about Tigers personal life, so you should keep it closed.

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM

That about sums this thread up......................... :D:D

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I heard McDonalds has brought back the McRib.............. Any conformation on this??

Chief
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Chief, you don't know what holes have been played and neither does anyone else on here. I could spout about your personal life too without knowing what I'm talking about, just to show I'm a gossiping flapper, couldn't I?? You don't know squat about Tigers personal life, so you should keep it closed.

You go Tiger! You really told me.

You need to call the National Enquirer and give them the same lashing.

Chief
12-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I heard McDonalds has brought back the McRib.............. Any conformation on this??

Mmmmmm McRib!

atlfootr
12-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Guess it wasn't completely "private", because he was ticketed for careless driving.He also made it on youtube, nation wide !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Xhi6DrdJ8&feature=youtube_gdata

TX.X-30 fan
12-01-2009, 08:36 PM
He also made it on youtube, nation wide !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Xhi6DrdJ8&feature=youtube_gdata

That chick is hott, bet I could get her neck flapping. :D

atlfootr
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Not sure this one is any better :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20uzpspVNMw&NR=1

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 09:02 PM

If this was some everyday Joe, he would have gotten worse than Tiger. Tiger loves to utilize the press to create a public image that he can take to the bank, but if something happens that he doesn't like.............then it is suddenly a "private matter". You can't have it both ways. That is the nature of being a celebrity.

scott023
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
You go Tiger! You really told me.

Good you put yourself on the same level as that smut publication. :rolleyes:

SkiDog
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Good you put yourself on the same level as that smut publication. :rolleyes:

Has somebody from Michigan been schooling you? You sure got an attitude lately!

scott023
12-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Has somebody from Michigan been schooling you? You sure got an attitude lately!

No Eddie... I'm west coast, no where near Michigan. Plus, I finished school a long time ago.:D:D

SkiDog
12-01-2009, 09:28 PM
No Eddie... I'm west coast, no where near Michigan. Plus, I finished scholl a long time ago.:D:D

It just seems like you been takin A-hole lessons from someone lately!:D Chill brutha!

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 09:34 PM
No Eddie... I'm west coast, no where near Michigan. Plus, I finished scholl a long time ago.:D:D

By any chance.......did this scholl send a "short bus" to pick you up?:D

scott023
12-01-2009, 10:03 PM
It just seems like you been takin A-hole lessons from someone lately!:D Chill brutha!

This crap with Woods irritates me... everyone has to speculate and assume what happened. How about we let the guy deal with his own business? This guy is not A rod... he does not do things to make himself a public figure (save for golf of course), so why does the public need to poke their noses into an incident that occured on his property? Eddie, does stupid sh!t happen at your house that you would rather wasn't public knowledge? And if the neighbors see it, are you sometimes embarassed? How would anyone on here like it if the roles were reversed? We all know the answer.

I know everyone is going to jump on the "he's a public figure" garbage, but that isn't exactly his choice. Hopefully we all chose careers that we are good at, and that shouldn't mean we need to be under constant scrutiny, and neither should Woods. Just my two cents.

scott023
12-01-2009, 10:07 PM
By any chance.......did this scholl send a "short bus" to pick you up?:D

Hey sweet, you pointed out me lack of typing and proof reading skills. That means I took the short bus to school. I'm REALLY special I guess. :D

SkiDog
12-01-2009, 10:12 PM
This crap with Woods irritates me... everyone has to speculate and assume what happened. How about we let the guy deal with his own business? This guy is not A rod... he does not do things to make himself a public figure (save for golf of course), so why does the public need to poke their noses into an incident that occured on his property? Eddie, does stupid sh!t happen at your house that you would rather wasn't public knowledge? And if the neighbors see it, are you sometimes embarassed? How would anyone on here like it if the roles were reversed? We all know the answer.

I know everyone is going to jump on the "he's a public figure" garbage, but that isn't exactly his choice. Hopefully we all chose careers that we are good at, and that shouldn't mean we need to be under constant scrutiny, and neither should Woods. Just my two cents.

Hey, I NEVER once speculated as to what happened! As a matter of fact, I crawled somebody's a$$ this morning about the infidelity rumor that Tiger's facing right now. I personally don't care for Tiger as a golfer, but I do respect the man as a person, and totally believe that what happened at HIS house is totally his business and NOT John Q. Publics!
So please don't throw me in the pile with the rest of the speculators!

scott023
12-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey, I NEVER once speculated as to what happened! As a matter of fact, I crawled somebody's a$$ this morning about the infidelity rumor that Tiger's facing right now. I personally don't care for Tiger as a golfer, but I do respect the man as a person, and totally believe that what happened at HIS house is totally his business and NOT John Q. Publics!So please don't throw me in the pile with the rest of the speculators!

Eddie, for cripes sake. Read back on the thread. My post that you commented on was made to a member that said:

Posted by Chief

Apparently we are on the same page here. No need to question where I am coming from because of stuff that happened on a different forum.

Panda Cub
12-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Why isn't it a public spectacle?

His "train wreck" of a personal life provides great entertainment for millions of Americans. Everything he does became everyone's business when he sold his soul to Nike.

Today's society loves to watch millionaires and celebrities ruin their lives; hell, look at all of the celebrity gossip sites, shows, magazines, and radio shows that surround us. Our culture is obsessed with celebrities; as much as we love to idolize them, it provides us with even greater satisfaction to watch them burn.

Anytime that you become a public figure: your personal life becomes everyone's business.

The answer is yes I do find great satisfaction in watching this bonfire, and I sleep just fine at night.

DemolitionMan
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

bbymgr
12-01-2009, 10:41 PM

It's not the golf that makes him so scrutinized. It's the millions and millions of dollars in endorsements. That is his choice. He didn't have to become such a public figure by doing all the endorsements. He chose to.

scott023
12-01-2009, 10:49 PM
It's not the golf that makes him so scrutinized. It's the millions and millions of dollars in endorsements. That is his choice. He didn't have to become such a public figure by doing all the endorsements. He chose to.

YADA YADA YADA. Suppose he could make his own clubs and cloths at home. Take some time and look up the amount of endorsements he has turned down for that reason.

BTW. Sweet he was driving one of his sponsors vehicles, wasn't it? He could've been in a Benz or something like others do. :D

Monte
12-01-2009, 10:54 PM
YADA YADA YADA. Suppose he could make his own clubs and cloths at home. Take some time and look up the amount of endorsements he has turned down for that reason.

BTW. Sweet he was driving one of his sponsors vehicles, wasn't it? He could've been in a Benz or something like others do. :D

I thought he was sponsored by Buick:rolleyes:

scott023
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM

Last time I checked Buick was part of GM, which also makes Cadillac. :D

swatguy
12-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Guess when it rains it pours eh?

Here's my speculation. Wifey found out the truth to his cheating, attacked him with a golf club(as they are probably all over at a pinky's reach in the house) he went screeching out the door as she smashed the windows out of the truck and he crashed. That ain't no fender bender. And that is the swatguy un-official version.

And by the way.........they whole private property thing in null and void when it come to crimes as well as certain traffic offenses. They did classify this as an accident. Due the the fact that injuries were sustained, we'll say more than minor, and the damage was over a certain amount, as well as damaging city/county/village property with regards to hydrant the event has to be recorded and citations can be issued. There is no choice it has to be reported period. The whole private property thing only applies to "minor" traffic violations and codes. The biggest reason for enforcement is that there is no actual law or procedure followed in most communities with regards to speed limits, traffic devices, and other ordinances. They just simply do what they want.

As far as the whole debacle. Guess what..................... when you are a high profile person you are in the news. That goes with the territory. He chose it by his adds and endorsements. The end.

In closing I don't really care what happened either way, but I am curious now as to what the real story is and I am certain that will never be known because it ain't pretty...........thats why it ain't being released :D

SkiDog
12-02-2009, 09:03 AM

Buick dropped him when they went to BoBama for for relieve cash.:D

Monte
12-02-2009, 09:20 AM
1)It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to
>> pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger
>>
>> 2)Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has
>> a hole in one.
>>
>> 3)What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a
>> ball 400 yards.
>>
>> 4)Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still
>> below par.
>>
>> 5)What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning?
>> They went clubbing
>>
>>
>> 6)Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide
>> between a wood and an iron
>>
>> 7)And the winner is...... Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how
>> many times she hit him. She said " I don't know exactly but put me down
>> for a 5

Monte
12-02-2009, 09:22 AM

Just tired of the *****ing;)

TMCNo1
12-02-2009, 09:45 AM

Buick doesn't make SUVs that are capable of running over hydrants and crashing into trees, so a Caddy is his tank of choice!:rolleyes:

jbfootin
12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
At airports all over....:D

tex
12-02-2009, 12:24 PM
1)It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to
>>
>> a hole in one.
>>
>> ball 400 yards.
>>
>> below par.
>>
>> They went clubbing
>>
>>
>>
>> for a 5

Greatness!

Hollywood
12-02-2009, 12:31 PM

My lashing consists of not buying their product. Too bad there are still plenty of jealous Americans that do like to watch celebrities fail.

TX.X-30 fan
12-02-2009, 12:55 PM
My lashing consists of not buying their product. Too bad there are still plenty of jealous Americans that do like to watch celebrities fail.

Well said Senior. :D

drylandfish
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20323755,00.html

ttu
12-02-2009, 01:21 PM
:uglyhamme1)It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to
>>
>> a hole in one.
>>
>> ball 400 yards.
>>
>> below par.
>>
>> They went clubbing
>>
>>
>>
>> for a 5

i just heard a FUNNY one.

what do baby seals and tiger woods have in common??

they both get beat with clubs by a norwegian!

ski_king
12-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Nice lake front house (http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nrbp45865jb6&scene=3904947&lvl=2&sty=b&sp=Point.nrbpv6865jjm_Tigers%20House____&where1=Windermere%2C%20FL), I wonder if it will be up for sale soon.
Does that lake have a slalom course?

Maristar210
12-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Happy Holidays

TMCNo1
12-02-2009, 02:22 PM
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20323755,00.html

Wow, this really came as a surprise!
Also here, http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods&prov=ap&type=lgns

bcampbe7
12-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh, thank goodness we got this covered. I was having a hard time sleeping. :rolleyes:

Ric
12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
That cop lady looks like Christina romer's twin

bcampbe7
12-02-2009, 02:53 PM
That cop lady looks like Christina romer's twin

Are you talking about the cop from the YouTube video? I didn't know that was a lady till I unmuted my speakers! :confused:

Hollywood
12-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Nice lake front house (http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=nrbp45865jb6&scene=3904947&lvl=2&sty=b&sp=Point.nrbpv6865jjm_Tigers%20House____&where1=Windermere%2C%20FL), I wonder if it will be up for sale soon.

Rather modest compared to Shaq's house.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/blondiegurl1443/birdisland18.jpg

I'd like to think there is a slalom course somewhere on the Butler chain.

Ric
12-02-2009, 04:10 PM
That's alotta trees to hit.. He's gonna need more escalades

M-Funf
12-02-2009, 05:52 PM
He just released his new book...

"My Shortest Drive"

atlfootr
12-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Anyone seen this one :popcorn:
The voicemail left for the woman who claims to be Tiger's mistress of 31 months.
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3

CantRepeat
12-02-2009, 06:59 PM
I guess the facts are in now?

Monte
12-02-2009, 07:10 PM
She is a hottie....

TX.X-30 fan
12-02-2009, 07:19 PM
She is a hottie....

You have a command of the obvious. :D:D

Monte
12-02-2009, 07:21 PM
You have a command of the obvious. :D:D

I try:rolleyes:

Chief
12-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Dang Tiger! You owe someone in Alberta Canada some explanation and an apology.

I thought you had only played 19 holes but 21 is okay in my book.

I'd hit it too and I ain't no ka-billionaire

scott023
12-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Geez, I personally think Elin is a heck of a lot hotter. This one looks like a run of the mill...

cbryan70
12-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Geez, I personally think Elin is a heck of a lot hotter. This one looks like a run of the mill...

Scott your ex is hotter then her thats for sure.

scott023
12-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Scott your ex is hotter then her thats for sure.

:D:D:D;) How'd you know?

CantRepeat
12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
p2sp, grrrr

Ric
12-03-2009, 11:52 AM
hahahahha you mean like watching the media at the feet of lord obama ;)

M-Funf
12-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Parnevik spoke up...I love the last sentence...

"I feel really sorry for Elin," he told The Golf Channel on Wednesday. "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of ... I really feel sorry for Elin, since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him. We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Maristar210
12-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Tiger's got good taste, I'll give him that :D

ski_king
12-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Come on guys, lets get back on track here and make jokes about Tiger.

scott023
12-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Come on guys, lets get back on track here and make jokes about Tiger.

Hey, no more Tiger jokes, don't you think he's suffered enough already?:D

scott023
12-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Anyone hear of a possbile third woman in this drama of Tiger's?

Monte
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey man, He's just aspiring pfft 3......

André
12-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Nike's new slogan: "Just do her!".

alletric
12-04-2009, 07:59 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/03/tiger.woods.neighbor.tape/index.html

Jim@BAWS
12-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Let the Jokes Begin

What is the difference between Santa and Tiger??

Santa stops at 3 HOs ( HO HO HO)

Tiger Woods is changing his name to "Cheetah Woods"

And the last LINK CATCH TIGER !!!

http://www.39online.com/news/local/sns-viral-tiger-outrun-story,0,5206528.htmlstory

Now ad your own stuff THE SNL Link would be a good one

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
12-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Negros I've met while Yatching --- By Tiger Woods ;)

jipster43
12-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Looks like he was playing a lot of par 3's. Rough greens.

JP :)

alletric
12-12-2009, 04:33 AM
No jokes but refering to the thread that got shut down and the breathelizer issue this sums it up. Why we couldn't talk about this still confuses me. Wonder how long this will last?

A Florida trooper who suspected Tiger Woods was driving under the influence sought a subpoena for the golfer's blood results from the hospital he was taken to after crashing his SUV, but prosecutors rejected the petition for insufficient information, according to a police report released Monday.

A witness, who wasn't identified in the report, told trooper Joshua Evans that Woods had been drinking alcohol earlier. The same witness also said Woods had been prescribed two drugs, Ambien and Vicodin

Skipper
12-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Come on, every golfer knows, you have to finish one ho before you move onto the next.

jkski
12-12-2009, 09:18 AM
What do Tiger Woods and baby seals have in common?.......
wait for it......

They's both been clubbed by a Norweidgen(sp)!

Jim@BAWS
12-12-2009, 11:18 AM
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/12/take-a-knee-tiger-woods/

teeter
12-12-2009, 03:34 PM
whats the difference between a titlest and an esclade... tiger can drive a titlest 400 yards

TX.X-30 fan
12-12-2009, 08:45 PM

Not surprising.

trickskier
12-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Not surprising.

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2009, 12:33 PM
That suits you well.

M-Funf
12-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Tiger is hitting the road publicizing his new book....

Wait for it....

"My Shortest Drive"

cbryan70
12-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Go clean the garage

M-Funf
12-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Go clean the garage

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme .

SkiDog
12-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Which one of the wanna be cops shut down my thread?!:mad:

trickskier
12-13-2009, 06:59 PM
That suits you well.

If you have something you want to say to me boy...............Then say it...............Or shut the HELL up!!!

trickskier
12-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Tiger is hitting the road publicizing his new book....

Wait for it....

"My Shortest Drive"
:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Jim@BAWS
12-13-2009, 07:12 PM
This just in !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/tiger-woods-accident/1182383/

cbryan70
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
:popcorn::popcorn:cant we all just get along :rotf: If you have something you want to say to me boy...............Then say it...............Or shut the HELL up!!!

SkiDog
12-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Damn, now THIS thread is gonna get nixed!:D

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
If you have something you want to say to me boy...............Then say it...............Or shut the HELL up!!!

Don't have anything to say Rick, I think you do a fine job of showing who you are all by yourself.

I think you need to learn some common courtesy, unlike you I will not whine like an old women.

And believe me, one thing I am not is a boy. But again some of your types still enjoy the feeling of saying that.

scott023
12-13-2009, 08:24 PM

Wow... just wow. Can't believe it has come to this. Obviously Ricks expectations are different for himself than they are for others.

DemolitionMan
12-13-2009, 08:25 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

trickskier
Don't have anything to say Rick, I think you do a fine job of showing who you are all by yourself.

I think you need to learn some common courtesy, unlike you I will not whine like an old women.

And believe me, one thing I am not is a boy. But again some of your types still enjoy the feeling of saying that.

Once again you skirt the issue Stu...........If you have nothing to say then why do you always reprobate my posts and no one elses???

You cry more than Tebow :cry:..........Come back when you Grow Up son..............8p

cbryan70

cbryan70
12-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Once again you skirt the issue Stu...........If you have nothing to say then why do you always reprobate my posts and no one elses???

You cry more than Tebow :cry:..........Come back when you Grow Up son..............8p

Trick, there are just some things that should go unsaid on public forums even in a joking manner. You for one know this and have taken offense in the past.

Just sayin

scott023
12-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Trick, there are just some things that should go unsaid on public forums even in a joking manner. You for one know this and have taken offense in the past.

Just sayin

Don't talk sense here... it's not helping the discussion. :D

I for one did take offense to the highlighted joke...

cbryan70
12-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Scott,

your canadian, no one cares about your opinion :D

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2009, 08:37 PM

You seem to be the only one that misses the point Ol' boy.................

Little touchy there tricky...............................:D

Cono........................

trickskier
12-13-2009, 08:38 PM
You seem to be the only one that misses the point Ol' boy.................

Little touchy there tricky...............................:D

Cono........................

Whatever........................Have a good evening...............8p

SkiDog
12-13-2009, 08:38 PM

SkiDog
12-13-2009, 08:43 PM

No more than anybody else on here.:confused: Gonna be a looooooong winter.8p

scott023
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Scott,

your canadian, no one cares about your opinion :D

where's that little Mickey emo giving the finger when you need it?:D

Chief
12-13-2009, 08:46 PM
No more than anybody else on here.:confused: Gonna be a looooooong winter.8p

Usually the group hug comes in Feb. Looks like the sour grapes over Tiger brings out the "Tiger" in everyone. "Can't we just get along"?

scott023
12-13-2009, 08:47 PM
PA RUM PUM PUM PUM... on my drum.

SkiDog
12-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Usually the group hug comes in Feb. Looks like the sour grapes over Tiger brings out the "Tiger" in everyone. "Can't we just get along"?

I agree with that!
However, Tiger doesn't deserve any sympathy from anybody at this point. Dumb a$$ made his decisions to do what he's done, now let him pay for his play. Great golfer, but has got the family morals of a snake! Sorry if this offends anybody here. NOT.

Chief
12-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Golf Oscar Sierra Charlie Romeo Echo Whiskey Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo Delta Romeo Uniform Mike.

trickskier
12-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Golf Oscar Sierra Charlie Romeo Echo Whiskey Yankee Oscar Uniform Romeo Delta Romeo Uniform Mike.

Now you've done it!!! ..................:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

trickskier
12-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Elin Woods To Leave Tiger In Jan.
News Of The World Says Elin Woods Is Talking With Divorce Lawyers

Tiger Woods’ wife, Elin, is talking with divorce lawyers, British tabloid News of the World reported.

According to the tabloid, a close friend of Elin Woods' told the publication that Woods’ wife will try to keep life normal for her children through the holidays before she asks for a trial separation in January.

"In the short term they'll act like any other loving couple. Elin won't break it all up right away. But she does need some time alone to herself and a legal separation will happen very quickly,” Elin Woods' friend told News of the World.

Elin Woods and the couple’s two children, daughter Sam, 2, and son Charlie, 10 months, will reportedly move to a home in Sweden that the golfer’s wife recently bought, according to News of the World.

News of the World also reported that Tiger Woods is still in contact with one of his alleged mistresses, Rachel Uchitel. According to the tabloid, Uchitel told her friends that Woods still wants to continue his relationship with her. Uchitel’s friends also told News of the World that she and Woods participated in threesomes during their relationship.

bcampbe7
12-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Little Johnny Strikes again!!!

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have
turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early
dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can
leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the
questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these *****es would
keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

scott023
12-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Elin Woods To Leave Tiger In Jan.
News Of The World Says Elin Woods Is Talking With Divorce Lawyers

Tiger Woods’ wife, Elin, is talking with divorce lawyers, British tabloid News of the World reported.

According to the tabloid, a close friend of Elin Woods' told the publication that Woods’ wife will try to keep life normal for her children through the holidays before she asks for a trial separation in January.

"In the short term they'll act like any other loving couple. Elin won't break it all up right away. But she does need some time alone to herself and a legal separation will happen very quickly,” Elin Woods' friend told News of the World.

Elin Woods and the couple’s two children, daughter Sam, 2, and son Charlie, 10 months, will reportedly move to a home in Sweden that the golfer’s wife recently bought, according to News of the World.

News of the World also reported that Tiger Woods is still in contact with one of his alleged mistresses, Rachel Uchitel. According to the tabloid, Uchitel told her friends that Woods still wants to continue his relationship with her. Uchitel’s friends also told News of the World that she and Woods participated in threesomes during their relationship.

Guy is a stud... dumb, but a stud none the less.

funk
12-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Toys R Us Christmas special. Buy any dozen barbies and get one free Tiger Woods "action" figure!!

New product just out for the "ED" industry. Tiagra, bring out the tiger in you!!

Supposedly Tiger is out looking for a support group, for some reason he is unable to find a group for guys who cheat on their hot swedish, nanny, model wives!!

scott023
12-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Toys R Us Christmas special. Buy any dozen barbies and get one free Tiger Woods "action" figure!!

New product just out for the "ED" industry. Tiagra, bring out the tiger in you!!

Supposedly Tiger is out looking for a support group, for some reason he is unable to find a group for guys who cheat on their hot swedish, nanny, model wives!!

First two were decent... last one was the pits.

trickskier
12-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Guy is a stud... dumb, but a stud none the less.

Dumb YES!!!

Stud??? I disagree...Take away his MONEY and I'll bet NONE of those girls would have had a relationship with him....8p

Carbon Dreams
12-15-2009, 11:00 PM
The local Bistro just added the Tiger Special...

Starts with a simple Club Sandwich followed by a Glazed Danish...Of course it is served with a glass of white milk.

trickskier
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
The local Bistro just added the Tiger Special...

Starts with a simple Club Sandwich followed by a Glazed Danish...Of course it is served with a glass of white milk.

Tigers EAT danish??? :rolleyes:

TayMC197
12-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Dumb YES!!!

Stud??? I disagree...Take away his MONEY and I'll bet NONE of those girls would have had a relationship with him....8p

Take away his money, but him still be a bad @$$ golfer... I think he can still pull some wool.

trickskier
12-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Take away his money, but him still be a bad @$$ golfer... I think he can still pull some wool.

GF #4 said he has a good short game...............8p

DemolitionMan
12-17-2009, 10:21 PM
GF #4 said he has a good short game...............8p

:purplaugh:purplaugh:purplaugh

jbfootin
12-18-2009, 09:47 AM
"Rapper 50 Cent is saying that Tiger Woods never would have
been caught if he had been more 'gangster.' In response,
Tiger said 50 Cent would have never been shot nine times if
he had been more 'golfer.'" -Conan O'Brien

Maristar210
12-18-2009, 10:07 AM

SkiDog
12-18-2009, 10:19 AM

I got that one the other day and wanted to post it. but I couldn't figure out how to extract the pic from the e-mail body. I got one yesterday that I wanna post, but for fear of a bad spanking, I'll not post it!:D

trickskier
12-18-2009, 02:47 PM
I got that one the other day and wanted to post it. but I couldn't figure out how to extract the pic from the e-mail body. I got one yesterday that I wanna post, but for fear of a bad spanking, I'll not post it!:D

Chicken...................8p

Sodar
12-18-2009, 02:50 PM
. .

DemolitionMan
12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Nice Cameron.

jbfootin
12-18-2009, 03:49 PM
It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do.

All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."
Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
Teacher: "That's right Nancy , you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions. When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these b!tches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

Jim@BAWS
12-18-2009, 09:30 PM
> > Twas the night of
> > Thanksgiving and out of the house
> >
> >
> > Tiger
> > Woods came a flyin',
> > chased by his spouse.
> >
> >
> > She
> > wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,
> >
> > Cause a
> > bimbo’s phone number was in his
> > Blackberry.
> >
> >
> > He’d been cheatin'
> > on Elin, and the story progressed.
> >
> > Woman after woman stepped up and
> > confessed.
> >
> >
> > He’d been
> > cheatin’
> > with Holly,
> > and Jaimee, and Cori,
> >
> >
> > With Joselyn, and Kalika. The
> > world had the story.
> >
> >
> > From the top of
> > the Tour to the basement of blues,
> >
> > Tiger’s sad sordid
> > tale was all over the news.
> >
> > With hostesses,
> > waitresses, he had lots of sex,
> >
> > When not in their pants,
> > he was sendin' them texts.
> >
> > Despite all his
> > cryin’ and beggin' and
> > pleadin',
> >
> >
> > Tiger’s wife went
> > investin' -- a new home in Sweden.
> >
> > And
> > I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade,
> >
> > "If you’re
> > gettin' laid then I’m gettin'
> > paid."
> >
> > She’s not pouting, in
> > fact, she is of jolly good cheer,
> >
> > Her
> > prenup made Christmas come
> > early this year.

trickskier
12-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Good One Jim......................LMAO!!! :D

TX.X-30 fan
12-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Way past a good thinning of the heard. Damn pig flu was a bust.

TMCNo1
12-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Way past a good thinning of the heard. Damn pig flu was a bust.

Lynn and I just got our swine flu shot Wednesday and now all she wants to do is make bacon!:rolleyes::D

thatsmrmastercraft
12-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Lynn and I just got our swine flu shot Wednesday and now all she wants to do is make bacon!:rolleyes::D

I had the dang flu. The nurse didn't appreciate my initial diagnosis........although I was right. I told her I knew I had it because a I kept making pig noises. Especially when all the cute nurses were going by me at the doctors office.

atlfootr
12-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Finally! Something good :D
Tiger Woods' Website Forums Shut Down after Abusive Fans Strike
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/sports/dpgonc-Tiger-Woods-Website-Forums-Shut-Down-fc-20091228_5299205

Hoosier Bob
12-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Sounds like Tiger can play 30 holes and still beat anyone on the PGA! Of course that is with 12 holes in one!:D

SkiDog
12-30-2009, 02:46 PM
This is GREAT!
http://www.atom.com/fun_games/tiger_woods_defense

jdl xstar
12-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Here is what REALLY happened that night... If true, which all signs point to yes, Elin is one crazy and dangerous girl!

http://furmanbisher.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/updated-inside-story-on-tiger-woods/

I have a source within law inforcement that told me this little known scenario before it hit the public and I was skeptical but now hearing it from completely different sources has me thinking it is the truth.

SkiDog
12-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Here is what REALLY happened that night... If true, which all signs point to yes, Elin is one crazy and dangerous girl!

http://furmanbisher.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/updated-inside-story-on-tiger-woods/

I have a source within law inforcement that told me this little known scenario before it hit the public and I was skeptical but now hearing it from completely different sources has me thinking it is the truth.

This sounds legit. She messed him up pretty damn good!

TMCNo1
12-30-2009, 06:13 PM

I told ya'll she whopped him up side the head and busted out his Escalade windows with a golf club. She's a woman scorned!

TMCNo1
12-31-2009, 02:42 PM
This is no joke, the dominos keep falling, http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-att-tigerwoods&prov=ap&type=lgns

shepherd
12-31-2009, 03:10 PM

Ha! Sounds like this guy's "member" has more fun than he does! :D8p:D

I have a Member who lives 10 houses down from Tiger in Isleworth. As we know Tiger’s agent is Mark Steinberg. My Member plays golf and is real good friends with another IMG Agent; who is very good friends with Steinberg and they share the same office. This information came from the other IMG Agent to my Member, and then to me today, and according to them is up to date as yesterday when my Member left Orlando.

glassmaster
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM

Anyone have a new link this one is not working

Sledge
01-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Just got scammed outta $25! Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My favorite 18 holes".

Turns out it's about golf. Damn Waste of money.

TMCNo1
01-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Tiger by the Tail song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZq08Le6pA

Forrest-X45
01-07-2010, 05:23 PM
This one cracks me up!

helton333
01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
what did Elin get tiger for Christmas?

Ball washer.
(here's another)

Cliffnotes is doing an abbreviated book - here's the story: She backed it up and he hit it, then he backed it up and she hit it.

TMCNo1
01-08-2010, 12:01 PM
http://f1138.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f23875%5fAHCniGIAAXCdS0dVGQBU1xdeD Io&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1
Since his little affairs have come to light, several of Tiger Woods' sponsors have dropped him.
However, Pfizer has decided to sponsor him.
They are making a new drug called Tiagra.
It's good for 18 holes.

atlfootr
01-13-2010, 10:47 AM
And if that's not enough drama, here's more .....
Woods named top athlete of decade :rolleyes: http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4747530

Agree? Disagree? Here's your chance to rank the best of the decade. Rank 'Em (http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/rank?versionId=1&listId=443)

SkiDog
01-13-2010, 11:53 AM
And if that's not enough drama, here's more .....
Woods named top athlete of decade :rolleyes: http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4747530

Agree? Disagree? Here's your chance to rank the best of the decade. Rank 'Em (http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/rank?versionId=1&listId=443)

You can't deny greatness on the playing field!

EricB
01-13-2010, 12:20 PM
FIVE RULES TO LIVE BY---

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other

Sincerely,
Tiger Woods

glassmaster
01-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Tiger should of went this route. It would have saved him a lot of money in the long run, they can't hit you with a 9 iron and they wont leave a # on his cell phone.

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=3918&page=483#4825

trickskier
01-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Link to Tigers transgressions golf game:

http://www.atom.com/fun_games/tiger_woods_defense/?xrs=cpc_gorilla

trickskier
01-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Tigershark..............8p

1988platpro
01-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Do you suppose he has ever hit a HO in 1?

ProStar200
01-17-2010, 10:46 PM

Mmm, bacon.

Shane21
02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Well, has everyone seen Tiger's apology?
Does anyone really care?
I bet in 6 months everything is back to normal just like before....

atlfootr
02-22-2010, 08:01 PM
.: "I'm Goin Back To Rehab" - Cheetah Jones!
Cheetah Jones drops his first single about the Tiger Woods drama!

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=defaultBS.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30272/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30272/3148/richmedia/Im_Goin_Back_To_Rehab_-_Cheetah_Jones_WEBREADY_022210.mp3?CCOMRRMID=17750 407&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=ORLANDO-FL&NG_FORMAT=personality&NG_ID=TBHS1011IP&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=3148&SERVER_NAME=TBHS-IP.clearchannel.com&SITE_ID=3148&STATION_ID=TBHS-IP&TRACK=

trickskier
02-22-2010, 08:09 PM
.: "I'm Goin Back To Rehab" - Cheetah Jones!
Cheetah Jones drops his first single about the Tiger Woods drama!

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=defaultBS.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30272/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30272/3148/richmedia/Im_Goin_Back_To_Rehab_-_Cheetah_Jones_WEBREADY_022210.mp3?CCOMRRMID=17750 407&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=ORLANDO-FL&NG_FORMAT=personality&NG_ID=TBHS1011IP&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=3148&SERVER_NAME=TBHS-IP.clearchannel.com&SITE_ID=3148&STATION_ID=TBHS-IP&TRACK=

Good Link --- :uglyhamme

thatsmrmastercraft
02-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Rehab for sex addiction??? Some people have all the luck --- :rolleyes:

So when you were a kid and your father caught you smoking and made you smoke enough to get sick........................is it the same way for sex addiction? A room full of - well you get the idea. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: