PDA

View Full Version : Parking at big D?

captain planet
11-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Anyone on here go to Dallas Cowboys games? I heard that they charge $75 to park at the stadium. I thought that was a little outrageous/unbelieveable. :confused: Can anyone confirm this?

scott023
11-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Are you going to a game?

ncsone
11-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I am a local resident but have not been to a game yet. Everything I have heard backs up what you have said. I think the nearest 'cheap' parking is something like 2+ miles away. I have also heard that everything at the new 'death star' is over-the-top expensive such as $60 pizzas, etc.

Yellow X9
11-27-2009, 08:19 AM
I am a local resident but have not been to a game yet. Everything I have heard backs up what you have said. I think the nearest 'cheap' parking is something like 2+ miles away. I have also heard that everything at the new 'death star' is over-the-top expensive such as $60 pizzas, etc.

Drove past there yesterday, saw parking as low as $10, very short walk to the stadium

atlfootr
11-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Arlington DALLAS Cowboys Stadium Parking

Arlington Cowboys Parking
http://www.arlingtoncowboysparking.com/index_files/image888.jpg (http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/)

Parking Type

Tailgating $82.00
Front of Lot $77.00
Back of Lot $67.00 https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

To contact us:
Arlington Cowboys Parking
910 N. Collins
Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: 817-860-0309
E-mail: info@arlingtoncowboysparking.com
https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

TEAL98
11-27-2009, 10:36 AM
WOW!!!:eek: Gotta pay for that new stadium somehow though, right?!

h2oskifreak
11-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Professional sports are out of hand. I went to the N.E./Bronco game and my face value of the two tickets I had comped to me were $372.00 each. How is a family of 4 supposed to go to see a game w/o a second mortgage.Player $ is out of hand and the fans don't boycott, they just keep on opening their wallets. Something is very wrong when a pitcher makes 4 million a year and doesn't even win half of his games. I am very close to watching only college sports. What happened to playing for the love of the game instead of for "the love of money?" One more thing; why does every tackle or catch have to be celebrated? Isn't that what you paid to do? Act like you've done it before walk back to the huddle and get ready to do it again.

H20BOY
11-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Parking is only the beginning. Popcorn = $10, Coke = $6, Beer = $9, Chicken Sandwich = $12
Making sure Jerry can pay the mortgage = Priceless

medicmoose
11-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Professional sports are out of hand. I went to the N.E./Bronco game and my face value of the two tickets I had comped to me were $372.00 each. How is a family of 4 supposed to go to see a game w/o a second mortgage.Player $ is out of hand and the fans don't boycott, they just keep on opening their wallets. Something is very wrong when a pitcher makes 4 million a year and doesn't even win half of his games. I am very close to watching only college sports. What happened to playing for the love of the game instead of for "the love of money?" One more thing; why does every tackle or catch have to be celebrated? Isn't that what you paid to do? Act like you've done it before walk back to the huddle and get ready to do it again.

I'm with you freak!! We are the ones to blame though as we pay such high esteem to these athletes it's pathetic. An emerg doctor who saves lives does not make a cool 4 million a year but a guy who can chuck a ball does?!?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, if we took a stand, I guarantee you these guys would play for far less and we would see ticket prices come way down. Do you really think if the salary cap was...oh I don't know...$800,000/year that the players would say "screw you I'm gonna get me another job". Some how I don't think so!

TX.X-30 fan
11-27-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm with you freak!! We are the ones to blame though as we pay such high esteem to these athletes it's pathetic. An emerg doctor who saves lives does not make a cool 4 million a year but a guy who can chuck a ball does?!?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, if we took a stand, I guarantee you these guys would play for far less and we would see ticket prices come way down. Do you really think if the salary cap was...oh I don't know...$800,000/year that the players would say "screw you I'm gonna get me another job". Some how I don't think so!

Dead accurate, and all these stadiums were paid for by property owners in that area............. its a sin what these people have done.

ncsone
11-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Oh, and Jerry J. refused to hang an American flag inside the stadium. The local news got wind of this and the public outcry was so much that JJ finally hung two small flags right before Thanksgiving. Unreal.

captain planet
11-30-2009, 10:14 AM
WOW! My brother had told me that those were the prices and I told him he was full of it so I figured somebody on here would know. That's unbelieveable, just to park a car! Good to know there is cheaper parking farther away....not that I am going to go to a game in Big D anytime soon.

My buddy has season tickets (4) for the Browns and his tickets are $200 each. I go with him to the Bengals vs. Browns game each year and we walk 10 minutes to the stadium and pay $20 to park.

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2009, 11:35 AM
WOW! My brother had told me that those were the prices and I told him he was full of it so I figured somebody on here would know. That's unbelieveable, just to park a car! Good to know there is cheaper parking farther away....not that I am going to go to a game in Big D anytime soon.

My buddy has season tickets (4) for the Browns and his tickets are $200 each. I go with him to the Bengals vs. Browns game each year and we walk 10 minutes to the stadium and pay $20 to park.

Yeah but look at who your watching. :D:D

scott023
11-30-2009, 11:39 AM
[/B]

Yeah, he's watching the AFC North leading Bengals.

jraben8
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM

I don't know that I had ever thought of hearing that...

captain planet
11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
[/B]

He's watching the Browns.....I go to watch the Bengals!

I don't know that I had ever thought of hearing that...

That's right, the division LEADING Bengals. :D Good thing the steelers and the ravens get to play each other again to beat each other up one more time.