PDA

View Full Version : Miami intracoastal skiing...

RichNes
11-26-2009, 05:28 AM
Hello everyone, it's my first post on this forum but I've read tons more. I'm looking to get a MC to do some wakeboarding in the intracoastal in Miami, FL. I've never owned a boat before so I'm researching as much as I can before pulling the trigger on one. One area that I haven't been able to find much info about is good riding spots in the bay. I've been checking the waterways beside where I live and plan to launch from, but haven't seen anyone wakeboarding really. This is around the North Bay Village area where the water seems flat and perfect for riding... I checked that it's not a "no wake" zone and is be deep enough, maybe boat traffic scares riders away? Or perhaps there's better spots elsewhere. Any input would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jim@BAWS
11-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Call Mike at South Florida MasterCraft

Tell em Jim from Bay Area WaterSports told you to call

www.southfloridamastercraft.com

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
11-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Hello everyone, it's my first post on this forum but I've read tons more. I'm looking to get a MC to do some wakeboarding in the intracoastal in Miami, FL. I've never owned a boat before so I'm researching as much as I can before pulling the trigger on one. One area that I haven't been able to find much info about is good riding spots in the bay. I've been checking the waterways beside where I live and plan to launch from, but haven't seen anyone wakeboarding really. This is around the North Bay Village area where the water seems flat and perfect for riding... I checked that it's not a "no wake" zone and is be deep enough, maybe boat traffic scares riders away? Or perhaps there's better spots elsewhere. Any input would be great.

Thanks in advance.
I got a beautiful SALTWATER SERIES X2 I'll sell ya! Time is right!

Footin
11-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Dog, that is one purdy boat!

SkiDog
11-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Dog, that is one purdy boat!

Thanks bro!

TMCNo1
11-26-2009, 10:48 AM
I got a beautiful SALTWATER SERIES X2 I'll sell ya! Time is right!

I'll bid, $2500 and 12 cases of PBR!:rolleyes::D

Waterski-Marcoisland
11-26-2009, 01:05 PM
jim call me when you get a chance. I might have a buyer for your csx.

RichNes
11-26-2009, 03:28 PM
@SkiDog, that X2 is nice. I was looking for a bigger wake but if the price is right I might consider it... PM me with the details (year, hours, options, etc)

SkiDog
11-26-2009, 04:24 PM
@SkiDog, that X2 is nice. I was looking for a bigger wake but if the price is right I might consider it... PM me with the details (year, hours, options, etc)

I can't PM ya, as you're not coming up in the forum as a member yet. I'll be glad to once your membership status changes.

TMCNo1
11-26-2009, 07:19 PM
RichNes, if you follow the info in this thread you will be able to get your Guest status cleared up, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=26931 and contact Skidog. But due to a log in glitch you show up in the Members list as a regular member, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=24160, but your posts/threads show up as a Guest.