PDA

View Full Version : Arlington,TX holiday weekend

95prostar
11-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Need a pull.anybody still skiing in arlington? would like to get a few runs in. leaving from memphis early morning. will be there through sunday. we stay with family about a mile from lake arlington. weather looks in the 70s. would give me a break from the in-laws. ha

tex
11-26-2009, 06:50 AM
Need a pull.anybody still skiing in arlington? would like to get a few runs in. leaving from memphis early morning. will be there through sunday. we stay with family about a mile from lake arlington. weather looks in the 70s. would give me a break from the in-laws. ha

I would love to but I'm working every day! Good luck! Shoot me your contact information and I'll see if any of my club is out!

03 35th Anniversary
11-26-2009, 11:10 AM

I could have helped you out if I'd have seen this Monday or Tuesday. We could have done something on Black Friday...

I was trying to talk my brother into a Thanksgiving day barefoot run, but his wife dropped the hammer on that!!!

TayMC197
12-22-2009, 02:30 AM
Hate to see this now, I was out on Joe Pool that weekend. Didn't do any ski'n since I broke my ski. Hope to get a new one for X-Mas. It will determine the next step in mine and my girlfriends relationship. lol We did board a little and it was a bit windy but managable.

Skipper
12-23-2009, 01:25 PM
What was the water temp?

Hope you get that ski. If not, there are plenty of girls to choose from.

TayMC197
12-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Naaa, I think she is a keeper. She did mention selling my boat, after I started to panic she informed me she wanted an X-Star. So I then fell in love.
She didn't get me a ski but a visa gift card to get one. So close enough.
The water temp was around 58-63 depending on how chopped up it was.... it was cold. I've been in worse but managed