PDA

View Full Version : Done for year

ahhudgins
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
I was hoping for one more warm weekend but I've got to finish all of the "honey-do" list that I misplaced this summer. Winterized and washed/waxed it for the last time this year. Time to back it into the shed until spring.:(
I'm also testing if I'm resizing the picture correctly.

atlfootr
11-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear your done for the year :( boat looks great, nice /clean :D
Picture looks good as well, we'll keep you in our thoughts as we foot throughout the Winter months :D

ahhudgins
11-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Ah, salt for my wounds!:D
Thanks for the help. I couldn't reply to your PM because your box is full. I've seen many pictures over 2meg so I'm just testing to see if I can insert the original picture without resizing. I'm not 100% sure if the limitation is on the actual picture size in KB or the height/width. Thanks for help.

Jerseydave
11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Nice 200VRS......where on the east coast are you?

We put ours away 3 weeks ago, but I just got back from fla after a kick-a$$ weekend of riding! Only $210 for airfare round trip.....well worth it for 3 days of water time. :D

DemolitionMan
11-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Ah, salt for my wounds!:D
Thanks for the help. I couldn't reply to your PM because your box is full. I've seen many pictures over 2meg so I'm just testing to see if I can insert the original picture without resizing. I'm not 100% sure if the limitation is on the actual picture size in KB or the height/width. Thanks for help.

Nice looking rig.

DemolitionMan
11-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Nice 200VRS......where on the east coast are you?

We put ours away 3 weeks ago, but I just got back from fla after a kick-a$$ weekend of riding! Only $210 for airfare round trip.....well worth it for 3 days of water time. :D

How was the OWC?

ahhudgins
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm in Lynchburg, Virginia. We usually ski through the end of October but I was counting on a few warm weekends in November. We had a lot of heavy rain this month so the lake (Leesville Lake) was a mess. My wife and kids have no interest in going to the lake when it's below 75 degrees. Panty weights.
I've been thinking about putting a tower on the VRS just to get the boards off the floor. I'm just a weekend skier who is turning 48 next spring so it really won't improve my boarding any,
but the boat sure would look better!

SunCoast 83
11-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Nice boat...tis the season for winterizing

jipster43
11-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Jeez! It feels like years since I've been on the water for a ski. We've had snow on the ground since the beginning of October.

JP :)

Jerseydave
11-24-2009, 02:47 AM
How was the OWC?

O-dub was great. Not crowded at all, wait 2-3 mins on the dock an that's all. Ride all day for $42. Water temp around 75, air 75-80. Riding under the lights is cool too, I've never done that before.

We wanted to try McCormicks but ran out of time.

ahh, your boat would look nice with a ND tower. Stay away from Monster, they are cheaper for a reason. I'm 47 and my wife needs at least 75 degrees too so don't feel bad. :D