PDA

View Full Version : A Formal Introduction

jason@wakemakers.com
11-20-2009, 03:27 PM
I've been posting here for a while (and reading much longer), but wanted to formally introduce myself to the community.

If I can provide any assistance when it comes to weighting your boat, please feel free to contact me, I'm always up for offering advice to fellow wakeboarders, no strings attached. ;)

I also know that there are a number of dealers that frequent the site and are actively involved in the community which I applaud. Please contact your local dealer and give them the chance to serve you when it comes time to buy boating products, that's the only way to ensure they will be there to service and perform warranty work on your boat when you need them.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some more of the Mastercraft community!

Thanks,

Jason

MariStar-Man
11-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi, I have a unique request...I would like to weigh my boat down with babes...That way it won't take too long to add ballast or subtract it...:D

rspiecha
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm willing to help you out, if you end up with to much ballast, please feel free to store in my boat:)

Rob

TMCNo1
11-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi, I have a unique request...I would like to weigh my boat down with babes...That way it won't take too long to add ballast or subtract it...:D

Your trouble is there aren't usually enough hookers on one street corner to meet your needs!:rolleyes::D

scott023
11-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Your trouble is there aren't usually enough hookers on one street corner to meet your needs!:rolleyes::D

C'mon now Harold... hookers love white high tops. :rolleyes::D

MariStar-Man
11-20-2009, 09:41 PM

Yes but on all the corners I own, they make enough to pay for my boat and New 4x4...:D:D

Oh...Scott, I'm sorry I didn't see you standing there....lol

Oh and Jason, I'm sorry for the Neanderthal's we have here on the site...Forgive them as they do not know that what they do...

TallRedRider
11-21-2009, 01:25 AM

There are times when that kind of ballast takes half of all you own once you upgrade!

mccobmd
11-21-2009, 11:04 AM
There are times when that kind of ballast takes half of all you own once you upgrade!

Good point, you want ballast you can empty, not ballast that empties you bank account

scott023
11-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Yes but on all the corners I own, they make enough to pay for my boat and New 4x4...

Oh...Scott, I'm sorry I didn't see you standing there....lol

Oh and Jason, I'm sorry for the Neanderthal's we have here on the site...Forgive them as they do not know that what they do...

He's absolutely right Jason... one time I posted, like, 300 pictures of my truck and boat, from several different angles. Good thing I realized I was only taking up server space, on top of irritating everyone, so I erased them. :D:D:D

JohnE
11-22-2009, 12:40 AM
He's absolutely right Jason... one time I posted, like, 300 pictures of my truck and boat, from several different angles. Good thing I realized I was only taking up server space, on top of irritating everyone, so I erased them. :D

Don't forget about the time you were averaging 40 or so posts a day. And a bunch of ummmmm less than flattering pics.:D Think LJ.:D

scott023
11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Don't forget about the time you were averaging 40 or so posts a day. And a bunch of ummmmm less than flattering pics.:D Think LJ.:D

Yes, I forgot those ones. And the 104 pics I posted of my prop. Remember those ones?

jason@wakemakers.com
11-23-2009, 06:04 PM
So, things I've learned from this thread so far:

- Don't feed the animals.
- We need to look into some way of selling supermodels that work as ballast.
- Keep my picture posting to a minimum.

Anything else I should know?

:D

Monte
11-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Yes! Harold (TMCNo1) likes to answer questions about teak8p:D

JMann
11-23-2009, 06:20 PM
If you hang out with more fat chicks you won't have to spend money on ballasts.
Get your girlfriend to invite her fat friends and you are all set. It will cost more in cheese puffs candy bars each trip, but if you shop at Costco it could take a few seasons before the expense of the snacks catches up with the cost of ballast.

trickskier
11-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Hi, I have a unique request...I would like to weigh my boat down with babes...That way it won't take too long to add ballast or subtract it...

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

Ron Grover
11-23-2009, 06:30 PM
The idea of using babes as ballast in your boat is actually a tried and true method. The loading and unloading is fairly quick but the ongoing expense of maintenance of the ballast makes the idea completely cost ineffective. And then if you ever want to permanently remove a ballast be prepared for that to possibly cost "half your boat". In addition, after loading there will a constant noise from the ballast that from all appearances seldom makes sense and is nearly impossible to stop.

My suggestion is, although it seems like a good idea I would contact your dealer for fat sacks or something similar.

trickskier
11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
The idea of using babes as ballast in your boat is actually a tried and true method. The loading and unloading is fairly quick but the ongoing expense of maintenance of the ballast makes the idea completely cost ineffective. And then if you ever want to permanently remove a ballast be prepared for that to possibly cost "half your boat". In addition, after loading there will a constant noise from the ballast that from all appearances seldom makes sense and is nearly impossible to stop.

My suggestion is, although it seems like a good idea I would contact your dealer for fat sacks or something similar.

I agree HIGH MAINTENANCE...............But WORTH every penny!!! :D

flipper
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM

LMAO......good stuff

Hammer
11-23-2009, 07:29 PM
If you hang out with more fat chicks you won't have to spend money on ballasts.
Get your girlfriend to invite her fat friends and you are all set. It will cost more in cheese puffs candy bars each trip, but if you shop at Costco it could take a few seasons before the expense of the snacks catches up with the cost of ballast.

I would much rather have Eye candy as apposed to feeding candy!:D

And a good set of ear plugs.;)

TMCNo1
11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Yes! Harold (TMCNo1) likes to answer questions about teak8p:D
Not any more, I've now completed the 69 step treatment and now I'm a recovering Teakaholic.53297

Kingsley X-1
11-23-2009, 08:17 PM
i have purchased several things from wake makers always with good luck. so to help this guy out and slow down the thread jack (although it always happens) i would recommend them.

MariStar-Man
11-23-2009, 09:47 PM
i have purchased several things from wake makers always with good luck. so to help this guy out and slow down the thread jack (although it always happens) i would recommend them.

I wouldn't worry about the Thread-Jack as your friend has been at the top of the Charts for like a week...lmao.. He's getting free bumps, but hasn't responded to any of our chatter...

If I had to blame one person, I would pick that Scott 22 1/2 guy... <----

scott023
11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
I wouldn't worry about the Thread-Jack as your friend has been at the top of the Charts for like a week...lmao.. He's getting free bumps, but hasn't responded to any of our chatter...

If I had to blame one person, I would pick that Scott 22 1/2 guy... <----

YADDA YADDA YADDA. :rolleyes:

Ok mr babes for ballast.

jason@wakemakers.com
11-24-2009, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback, let me know if/when you need to place another order and I'll make sure we take care of you.

Hey, that's not fair, just because some of us have to work for a living and can't constantly monitor this site! :)

Besides, I've replied a couple of times now, I'm doing my best to stay up to speed! :)