PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Options

bwop
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
When in design a boat, some new options. Can these options be fitted to my 2009 x45 and what would it cost ?

1. Tower Camera
2. Surf Tabs
3. Volume Control -Speed Based
4. Chart Plotter -Integrated with Chart Data (Cant imagine where they would integrate)
5. Stereo CD/DVD

Also noticed shower is no longer an option on saltwater series boats. I have a fresh water washdown but would like to have some warmer water. How were they heating the water in the past?

TMCNo1
11-19-2009, 08:22 PM
About the only wasy to be sure or find out, will be to contact a reputable MC dealer.

Prostar19
11-19-2009, 08:36 PM
When in design a boat, some new options. Can these options be fitted to my 2009 x45 and what would it cost ?

1. Tower Camera Yes
2. Surf Tabs Yes
3. Volume Control -Speed Based Yes aftermarket
4. Chart Plotter -Integrated with Chart Data (Cant imagine where they would integrate) No
5. Stereo CD/DVD Yes but 2009 remotes wont plug into 2010 stereo

Also noticed shower is no longer an option on saltwater series boats. I have a fresh water washdown but would like to have some warmer water. How were they heating the water in the past?

Made some notes above in Red

TMCNo1
11-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Mades some notes above in Red

He knows!!!!!!!:D

Prostar19
11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Gee Thanks Harold...:o

johkur
11-23-2009, 02:38 PM
I wonder why they killed the shower in the Saltwater Series? I had one in my 2008, and it was hot water, but all water was just a dribble, even with the special switch turned on and the engine running. I was under the impression that it was just a problem with my shower, but maybe there just isn't enough pressure or volume to run in the saltwater series?
I also was having some antifreeze related problems though, so now wonder if possibly the shower option had something to do with that.

Must be pretty severe to eliminate an option that people are wanting to pay for, unless they made it a standard feature (not an option), but I doubt that to be the case.