PDA

View Full Version : A Slap in the Face for 9/11 Survivors

Skipper
11-13-2009, 10:14 AM
From www.thebravest.com

"Recently, Congress voted down a bi-partisan bill that would have ensured that the terrorists who brought death and destruction to our homeland on September 11, 2001 would be tried as war criminals in military courts, not as common criminals tried in civilian courts with full Constitutional protections on American soil. The Obama administration has not been truthful with the public about the risks associated with bringing these cases in federal court, where critical evidence will be excluded, classified intelligence will be made available to our enemies, foreign counterterrorism partners will be exposed and the "mastermind of 9/11" will be allowed to mock his victims just blocks from where they died."

Hussain Obama wants to shut down the Guantanamo Bay POW Camp. He wants to give terrorists all of the rights and protections that petty criminals get in the United States. Despite the fact that they are not Americans, but enemies of America who killed Americans in cowardly terrorist operations.

Part of that BS award of the Nobel Peace Prize and apologizing for America. You would think the American President would have pride in his own country and lead a determined attack to have those bashtards who attacked us put to death.

But then, whoodathunk the President would be named Hussain? Explains much.

Maristar210
11-13-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for posting that sir. :cool:

JimN
11-13-2009, 10:30 AM
They can suppress information when releasing it poses a threat to national security. The question is, "Will they?".

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiterrorism_and_Effective_Death_Penalty_Act_of_1 996

"(also known as AEDPA) is an Act of Congress signed into law on April 24, 1996 (by Bill Clinton) to "deter terrorism, provide justice for victims, provide for an effective death penalty, and for other purposes."

And people here said I was being paranoid when I posted that I don't like Obama for having taught Constitutional Law for over ten years.

How paranoid do I seem now?

SkiDog
11-13-2009, 12:17 PM
From www.thebravest.com

"Recently, Congress voted down a bi-partisan bill that would have ensured that the terrorists who brought death and destruction to our homeland on September 11, 2001 would be tried as war criminals in military courts, not as common criminals tried in civilian courts with full Constitutional protections on American soil. The Obama administration has not been truthful with the public about the risks associated with bringing these cases in federal court, where critical evidence will be excluded, classified intelligence will be made available to our enemies, foreign counterterrorism partners will be exposed and the "mastermind of 9/11" will be allowed to mock his victims just blocks from where they died."

Hussain Obama wants to shut down the Guantanamo Bay POW Camp. He wants to give terrorists all of the rights and protections that petty criminals get in the United States. Despite the fact that they are not Americans, but enemies of America who killed Americans in cowardly terrorist operations.

Part of that BS award of the Nobel Peace Prize and apologizing for America. You would think the American President would have pride in his own country and lead a determined attack to have those bashtards who attacked us put to death.

But then, whoodathunk the President would be named Hussain? Explains much.

Well said my boy!

mlay
11-13-2009, 01:17 PM
I think they should just drive by ground zero and push them out, bet they wouldn't make it 10 ft.
2012 cannot get here soon enough.

thatsmrmastercraft
11-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Its going to be three long years.

Thrall
11-13-2009, 02:17 PM
I think they should just drive by ground zero and push them out, bet they wouldn't make it 10 ft.

Perfect solution, and announce it on the radio about 10min prior to dropping them off so everyone can be ready and have their shot to partake in the festivities!

JimN
11-13-2009, 02:22 PM

First things first- 2010 is election time for many in Congress. We take that back and THEN the Oval Office.

mlay
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Not a great pic, it was with a phone. My first visit to ground zero was just last week and it still makes me sick to see it. The families and friends should not have to go through seeing these people back on US soil. This is just a shot of one of the memorials.

cmw
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
First things first- 2010 is election time for many in Congress. We take that back and THEN the Oval Office.

AGREED!!!!!!!

bcampbe7
11-13-2009, 03:01 PM

Agreed! :)

point1234
11-14-2009, 03:03 AM
Agreed! :)

Agreed.....