PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my tower speakers

hawaiianstiln
10-27-2009, 04:33 PM
I finally got my High Definition tower speakers mounted (Exile audio XM7 speakers) before I headed to lake Havasu this recent weekend. Exile made quick disconnect mounts for our MC towers which is what I have been looking for because I already have problems getting the tower folded down without cans and still had problems getting it into normal size 7 foot garage. These babies pop off nicely and sound WAY better than any normal speaker I have had in the past on a tower. We pulled up at the beach at havasu and faced two forward and two back and had suround sound on the beach! HAHAHA :D

I saw another MC out at Havasu that had a sick boat wrap on it with about 8 speakers on the tower. He pretty muched drowned anyone out that day :cool:

coz
10-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I finally got my High Definition tower speakers mounted (Exile audio XM7 speakers) before I headed to lake Havasu this recent weekend. Exile made quick disconnect mounts for our MC towers which is what I have been looking for because I already have problems getting the tower folded down without cans and still had problems getting it into normal size 7 foot garage. These babies pop off nicely and sound WAY better than any normal speaker I have had in the past on a tower. We pulled up at the beach at havasu and faced two forward and two back and had suround sound on the beach! HAHAHA :D

I saw another MC out at Havasu that had a sick boat wrap on it with about 8 speakers on the tower. He pretty muched drowned anyone out that day :cool:

Nice job Kieth, looks great http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2369/thumbsupiu5.jpg when ya going out local again?

hawaiianstiln
10-27-2009, 04:53 PM
I would like to go this weekend maybe sat morning, but just not sure yet since we just got back from havasu last night. I'm definately going to be on the water the weekend after this one (i'm thinking...)