PDA

View Full Version : I pity the fool.....

thatsmrmastercraft
10-27-2009, 02:41 PM
From twice winning the title of America's Toughest Bouncer to starring on A-Team, Mr. T goes where few real men have gone before. Hawking Flavor Wave Turbo ovens. I couldn't manage to keep myself focused on the website long enough to decide if this wonderful new creation is just cooking with a halogen floodlight or not. www.thane.com

Better look out at the International Pitch Men Convention. This is one dude you don't want to try to shout down about how great your sham-wow is.

trickskier
10-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Amazing how HOLLYWOOD can put BS in a bag and sell it to America....................OBTW who's the President???

SkiDog
10-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Amazing how HOLLYWOOD can put BS in a bag and sell it to America....................OBTW who's the President???
That would be Captain Planet's twin brother!:D

Mod4 was here....

trickskier
10-27-2009, 06:21 PM
This thread won't last long......................:D

bbymgr
10-27-2009, 06:39 PM

Not always true......................Reagan was from Hollywood, and he was a great President.

trickskier
10-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Not always true......................Reagan was from Hollywood, and he was a great President.

REAGAN was REPUBLICAN...................BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

thatsmrmastercraft
10-28-2009, 01:05 AM
This thread won't last long......................:D

Clearly not as long as Mr. T. Just thought I would share the laugh I had while flipping through the channels and found Mr. T hawking some piece of junk.

Maristar210
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
REAGAN was REPUBLICAN...................BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

here here !!!

nmcjr
10-28-2009, 05:57 PM
I keep thinking I need to come up with some lame product to sell on TV, but I love the analogy between Obama and the Sham Wow, except the sham wow is $20, Obama is $1 Trillion (and counting) with no money back guarantee.

trickskier
10-28-2009, 06:13 PM
I keep thinking I need to come up with some lame product to sell on TV, but I love the analogy between Obama and the Sham Wow, except the sham wow is $20, Obama is $1 Trillion (and counting) with no money back guarantee.

Guaranteed he'll spend a minimum of another trillion.....................8p