PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever towed with a Honda Element?

Panda Cub
10-26-2009, 09:48 PM
I currently own an 06 Honda Element, and I am looking to purchase a 95-97 PS 190.

Has anyone ever towed their boat with an Element?

Seen anyone tow their boat with something comparable.

Double D
10-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Ahhh....NO! Good Luck! I wouldn't do it.:o

I had a 95 S-Series Blazer with a V6 capable of pulling 5000 lbs. and my PS205 pushed it all over the place.

bigmac
10-26-2009, 09:56 PM
I currently own an 06 Honda Element, and I am looking to purchase a 95-97 PS 190.

Has anyone ever towed their boat with an Element?

Seen anyone tow their boat with something comparable.

1500 lb towing capacity?

You gotta be kidding....

JMann
10-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Look at the towing capacity in your manaul, the boat weighs 2500LBS dry without the trailer, gas, toys etc. and your car weighs about 3700LBS. I don't think you can do it.

I have a 1991 PS 190 and tow with a Toyota highlander. The car weighs 6000LBS with a towing and cargo capacity of 3500LBS. With 4 adults, gas toys etc it's over 3500LBS, it does it but I don't have to go over any hills and not very far.

Short story long I wouldn't do it. I think you need a new tow vechile

Sodar
10-26-2009, 10:08 PM
1500 lb towing capacity?

You gotta be kidding....

It's OK... I swear! :D

87MCProstar
10-26-2009, 10:12 PM
if you're looking to get a water toy and tow with the honda i'd buy a jet ski

bigmac
10-26-2009, 10:13 PM
It's OK... I swear! :D

Yeh...I know...he drives real slow, and it's only 4 miles to the boat ramp. And it's downhill both ways.

Sodar
10-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeh...I know...he drives real slow, and it's only 4 miles to the boat ramp. And it's downhill both ways.

Better not be downhill both ways! He won't be able to stop at EITHER end!

JMann
10-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Don't launch with it. When you try to pull the boat out the last element you will see is water, as your car gets pulled under.

Panda Cub
10-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Ahhh....NO! Good Luck! I wouldn't do it.:o

I had a 95 S-Series Blazer with a V6 capable of pulling 5000 lbs. and my PS205 pushed it all over the place.

Well thank you for the helpful response.

if you're looking to get a water toy and tow with the honda i'd buy a jet ski

I don't know about you, but slaloming or jumping behind a jet ski or anything but a competition 3 event ski boat is simply out of the question for me.

Panda Cub
10-26-2009, 11:06 PM
1500 lb towing capacity?

You gotta be kidding....

I know a 1500 lbs towing capacity, however the same car has 3236 lbs towing capacity in australia.

TMCNo1
10-26-2009, 11:19 PM
I know a 1500 lbs towing capacity, however the same car has 3236 lbs towing capacity in australia.

I'm gonna bookmark this thread, it's gonna be a interesting next spring to say the least.:rolleyes:

mccobmd
10-27-2009, 12:15 AM

You may get it moving with that car but you will never get it stopped.

MCnewbie
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
and no way would I tow a boat with it. If you do, I hope the wind is calm. It's not fun just driving it on a windy day.

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm gonna bookmark this thread, it's gonna be a interesting next spring to say the least.:rolleyes:

Well my old man was a mechanic back in his day, so I called him and asked him the same question. His response was: you want to tow with a Honda Accord turned into a bubble?

Hate to burst your bubble, but the Honda will be for sale after this weekend. I'm going to sell it and get a Ridgeline. As much as I love my element, I don't want to wind up upside down in a ditch with a totaled prostar and element. This makes me a sad panda! :(

Now here's the problem: I teach PE, I'm not a street pharmaceutical sales rep, so I do not have tons of cash. So hopefully I get what my car is worth.

mbeach
10-27-2009, 11:01 AM
i would not do it. i have a honda odyssey with a 3500 lb gross towing capacity with honda installed towing package. my sportstar + trailer are approx 3400 lbs making me marginal. i towed boat from iowa to our lake place in fla with no problems. i cruised between 65 and 70 mph staying in right hand lane and leaving myself plenty of room to stop. went through nashville and atlanta between 11pm and 3am so traffic and crazies were minimal. the vehicle takes considerably more distance to stop pulling that much weight making emergency stopping an adventure. if you must make an emergency stop, plan on seeing your trailer w/boat out your front passeger's or driver's window.

liledgy
10-27-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't know about you but I would rather go thru a slalom course, go over a jump or trickski with a jetski than ask if a element could tow a prostar.

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 01:55 PM
On second thought I bet I will be fine; I put in a bigger a header lock bushing, and I put on some stiffer suspension spanners so I can tow with it.

Does anybody know the best way to calibrate your radiator in order to tow a boat?

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Should I take out my muffler bearings to give my car more power? Maybe I should put in a smaller transmission coupler?

Sodar
10-27-2009, 02:04 PM
I would go take your Nautique for a tow with the Element.

Am I the only one that sense a troll?

Rodell, is this you?

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 02:11 PM

Rodell, is this you?

Sorry dude. I was just having fun with you guys; unfortunately I knew the answer to my question before I asked it, but I wanted to hear some good stories.

I don't have the money to buy a boat and a tow vehicle so I'm going to have leave the boat in the barn at my old man's lake house, and use the tractor to pull it the 3 miles to the launch, and launch it that way. Unfortunately this cuts back on my mid-week skiing around me.

My priorities are a PS 190 over a tow vehicle, because I cannot afford both I choose the boat.

Wake2wake
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Should I take out my muffler bearings to give my car more power? Maybe I should put in a smaller transmission coupler?

only car that i know of with muffler berings is a mitsibishi 3000 gt but i wouldn't tow with that either:D:D:D

Finnsdad
10-27-2009, 03:02 PM
ii have a honda odyssey

What kind of milage did you get while towing? Did it get the boat out of the ramp easily?

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 05:22 PM
only car that i know of with muffler berings is a mitsibishi 3000 gt but i wouldn't tow with that either:D:D:D

I didn't know a 3000 gt had muffler bearings in it!

I think I'm going to buy a 3000 gt to tow my boat.

The adjustable transmission belts should allow me to get the best mileage.

CruisinGA
10-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Skip the ridgeline (accord turned into a bubble with half of the bubble open) and go for a Tacoma.

Archimedes
10-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Skip the ridgeline (accord turned into a bubble with half of the bubble open) and go for a Tacoma.

I was gonna say the same thing, but I'm sure someone will jump in with 'I tow my X-80 with my Ridgeline all the time and it does great!'

The Ridgeline is the most marginal of tow vehicles. If you're going to upgrade, give yourself some breathing room and get a real truck.

trickskier
10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
1500 lb towing capacity?

You gotta be kidding....

Agreed...................:uglyhamme

TX.X-30 fan
10-27-2009, 07:19 PM
1500 lb towing capacity?

You gotta be kidding....

Should not be an issue as long as you use a weight-distributing hitch.

trickskier
10-27-2009, 07:22 PM

This rule "ONLY" applies in texas

Thrall
10-27-2009, 07:25 PM
I have a 1991 PS 190 and tow with a Toyota highlander. The car weighs 6000LBS with a towing and cargo capacity of 3500LBS. With 4 adults, gas toys etc it's over 3500LBS, it does it but I don't have to go over any hills and not very far.

If your Highlander has a 6000lb curb weight, you must have 2000lb concrete floor mats in it!:D Highlanders are a little under 4000lbs.

TX.X-30 fan
10-27-2009, 07:26 PM

Rodell, is this you?

Could be snakeoil??

Thrall
10-27-2009, 07:29 PM
To the OP. If you're only talking 3mi to the lake, I can't see it hurting anything as long as you take it slow. I wouldn't want to run down the highway with a PS 190 in tow though.
If you do it, I'd chain up to another vehicle first time up the ramp to make sure the Element will pull the ramp.
I've pulled my PS 190 short distances with my '74 CJ-5. Wouldn't rely on it pulling the boat down the highway....I mean stopping the boat at highway speeds.
3mi is a long way with a tractor! Maybe get a beater truck to tow with???

trickskier
10-27-2009, 07:38 PM
To the OP. If you're only talking 3mi to the lake, I can't see it hurting anything as long as you take it slow. I wouldn't want to run down the highway with a PS 190 in tow though.
If you do it, I'd chain up to another vehicle first time up the ramp to make sure the Element will pull the ramp.
I've pulled my PS 190 short distances with my '74 CJ-5. Wouldn't rely on it pulling the boat down the highway....I mean stopping the boat at highway speeds.
3mi is a long way with a tractor! Maybe get a beater truck to tow with???

I believe the elements rear bumper will be dragging the ground..................Not going to make 300 feet much less 3 miles.

Thrall
10-27-2009, 07:41 PM
I believe the elements rear bumper will be dragging the ground..................Not going to make 300 feet much less 3 miles.

I've never ridden in one. Worse than a minivan?

trickskier
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM

TOO much tongue weight..................Bumper will be dragging!!!

trickskier
10-27-2009, 07:50 PM

See if you can find a Class 2 trailer hitch for an element.................8p

mattsn
10-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I see you also posted this on Honda Element Ownersclub.org.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59644&highlight=mastercraft

Now, between these 2 sites, you should now know that an E will not safely tow a MC.

Mag_Red
10-27-2009, 09:43 PM
I see you also posted this on Honda Element Ownersclub.org.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59644&highlight=mastercraft

Now, between these 2 sites, you should now know that an E will not safely tow a MC.:purplaugh There's an Element Forum????? That's funny :D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:50 PM
:purplaugh There's an Element Forum????? That's funny :D

There's a forum for everything...................Ever heard of the purse forum..............:rolleyes:

Mag_Red
10-27-2009, 09:52 PM
There's a forum for everything...................Ever heard of the purse forum..............:rolleyes:I've heard talk of it but never posted over there..........are the peps nice there Trick??? How long have you been a member???:D

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I am very impressed with how dedicated you all are to pointing out how stupid of a question I asked! Has the economy really affected everyone that bad that nobody has a job!?

HA! I know I posted during the day too! My alibi is that it is during my plan periods, and lunch. Keep up the good work!

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 10:08 PM

I'm still not going to push it.

My pops is a mechanic, and he laughed at me when I called him up with this question.

Panda Cub
10-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Now that I have everyone's attention with this thread, the blue book for a 96 PS 190 with a LT-1 is 10K. Now I haven't seen too many anywhere online for under 12k. Are most MCs like nautiques and go for way above blue book value? What should I expect to pay for a 94-97 (I'd prefer a 95-97 hull)? I really do not want to spend more than 10k; do I need to pay more than blue book to get a decent boat?

Sodar
10-27-2009, 10:14 PM
For $10k, you will be buying a high hour boat. A pristine 1995 can be had for anywhere from $12k to $16k depending on engines.

Nada Guides and KBB are useless.

Wake2wake
10-28-2009, 12:26 AM
I didn't know a 3000 gt had muffler bearings in it!

I think I'm going to buy a 3000 gt to tow my boat.

The adjustable transmission belts should allow me to get the best mileage.

ok i do know that you were kidding about towing with the gt so i wont even go there, but yes the 3000gt really does have muffler bearings. its a replaceable part just before the muffler. it drops the exhaust out before the muffler.

just thought i would share if anyone actually cared.

coz
10-28-2009, 12:55 AM
There's a forum for everything...................Ever heard of the purse forum..............:rolleyes:

I go there all the time...great pics.....oh wait!....that's an r in there :o I thought it was an s.....nevermind :o

I am very impressed with how dedicated you all are to pointing out how stupid of a question I asked!

No such thing as a stupid question....silly yes....bizarre yes....LMF'nAO yes.....but stupid no :rolleyes:

CruisinGA
10-28-2009, 01:03 AM
How much can you get for that Element?

Any Tacoma/4runner with at least the 3.4L V-6 won't have much trouble, they are very reliable and by now should be available for a reasonable price.

bigmac
10-28-2009, 01:23 AM

LOL!

:D

Panda Cub
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
For $10k, you will be buying a high hour boat. A pristine 1995 can be had for anywhere from $12k to $16k depending on engines.

Nada Guides and KBB are useless.

Now if I were able to acquire a clean 96 with the LT-1 for $10k, would that be a steal?

Sodar
10-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Now if I were able to acquire a clean 96 with the LT-1 for $10k, would that be a steal?

Hours?

Yes, that would be a good deal.

Panda Cub
10-28-2009, 11:45 AM
How much can you get for that Element?

Any Tacoma/4runner with at least the 3.4L V-6 won't have much trouble, they are very reliable and by now should be available for a reasonable price.

Blue book for my element is $16k, I love the thing too much to sell it for that little. I would want to purchase a truck that is in the $20k range, so I'd rather keep the emelent (that's what we call it), and just buy a cheap truck strictly for towing.

Thrall
10-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Blue book for my element is $16k, I love the thing too much to sell it for that little. I would want to purchase a truck that is in the $20k range, so I'd rather keep the emelent (that's what we call it), and just buy a cheap truck strictly for towing.

Sounds like a good plan.

Not to jack this thread that's already gone waaay south, but Pandacub, you may be interested in my PS 190. It's for sale. email me at tthershberger@pcl.com

Panda Cub
10-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Well I emailed you, but I won't be looking for a boat until spring.

CruisinGA
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm not any sort of expert, but it's always been my understanding that it's a buyers market from the end of the season through part of the winter and then as the next season approaches, prices start to climb again. Seems to me "now" is about the best time to be buying.

You may have unavoidable reasons for waiting, just thought I would point it out in case you hadn't considered that point.

YooperScott
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
I was gonna say the same thing, but I'm sure someone will jump in with 'I tow my X-80 with my Ridgeline all the time and it does great!'

The Ridgeline is the most marginal of tow vehicles. If you're going to upgrade, give yourself some breathing room and get a real truck.

Do you own one? Have you towed with one? Have you ever even ridden in one? My guess is no, no, and no. Ridgeline tows a 190 just fine. You see I can answer yes, yes, and yes.

If you're looking for a tow vehicle I agree don't get a Ridgeline (get a turbo diesel) but if you want a vehicle that can easily move your boat when needed it does just fine.

Panda Cub
10-28-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm not any sort of expert, but it's always been my understanding that it's a buyers market from the end of the season through part of the winter and then as the next season approaches, prices start to climb again. Seems to me "now" is about the best time to be buying.

You may have unavoidable reasons for waiting, just thought I would point it out in case you hadn't considered that point.

Wish I could buy a boat now, buuuutttt, I don't have the cash now. Buying an engagement ring didn't help too much..... I know, I know- I should have told her oooohhhh I'm sorry honey, I thought you said the PROSTAR cut, not the PRINCESS cut!!!! My bad!

You can't ski behind an engagement ring.

EarlyriserX9
10-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Wish I could buy a boat now, buuuutttt, I don't have the cash now. Buying an engagement ring didn't help too much..... I know, I know- I should have told her oooohhhh I'm sorry honey, I thought you said the PROSTAR cut, not the PRINCESS cut!!!! My bad!

You can't ski behind an engagement ring.

:uglyhamme:popcorn:

Archimedes
10-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Do you own one? Have you towed with one? Have you ever even ridden in one? My guess is no, no, and no. Ridgeline tows a 190 just fine. You see I can answer yes, yes, and yes.

If you're looking for a tow vehicle I agree don't get a Ridgeline (get a turbo diesel) but if you want a vehicle that can easily move your boat when needed it does just fine.

No, yes and yes. I have driven one, I even hooked my boat (X-1) up to one when I was considering buying one and towed it a few miles. Didn't take long for me to decide that it wasn't enough truck for me. I also watched one struggle like a mofo pulling a Malibu out of the water on a wet ramp last year.

Now, all that said, a PS190 on a single axle trailer is a lot less weight and I'm guessing the Ridgeline would be okay for that.

And I'm a Honda fan. I've owned a great Accord and my wife drives an Oddysey. I looked hard at the Ridgeline when I was looking for a truck to haul my boat and my motos and was really disappointed. The capability and quality of it were below what I had expected, particularly for the price.

YooperScott
10-28-2009, 05:26 PM
And I'm a Honda fan. I've owned a great Accord and my wife drives an Oddysey. I looked hard at the Ridgeline when I was looking for a truck to haul my boat and my motos and was really disappointed. The capability and quality of it were below what I had expected, particularly for the price.

Don't get me wrong I would like it even better with a V8. You see I am a speed limit + many type driver and I wish there was more torque there on the highway for say a 70 to 80 acceleration without getting a downshift. I'm talking just driving no boat. But yes as you say, I tow a 190 on single axle trailer and it's fine including 400 miles on interstate type stuff. I wouldn't do it everyday (diesel) but a couple times per year without a passing thought.

You really didn't like the quality? Man that thing is even better than my Accord. :D As for price for me when I bought that was a selling point. RTL which is basically top of the line, heated leather seats, moonroof, CD changer, etc, etc was many thousand cheaper than I could get a domestic half ton (edit: similarly equipped).

Archimedes
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
I didn't think anything about the Ridgeline was solid or substantial and the ride quality wasn't great. Rode like a small pickup. Bed was small, interior was tight and plasticy. For $7k less, i might have been interested, but not at the prices they were asking for it, which was right at $30k.

For $4k more than the RTL I was able to get a top of the line 4wd LTZ Avalanche with every option and DVD player. To me the extra money was well worth it, but some of that is just personal preference. The Avi is a beast and rides like a Cadillac.

woftam
10-28-2009, 06:41 PM
The Avi is a beast and rides like a Cadillac.

And that's good???

trickskier
10-28-2009, 07:16 PM
I've heard talk of it but never posted over there..........are the peps nice there Trick??? How long have you been a member???:D

Ask ump...................:D

Panda Cub
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
The motor and trans has to weigh more than the element!

east tx skier
11-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Keep the element and go buy a very old pickup truck as a dedicated tow vehicle. 8 cylinders and some weight. Make sure the brakes are up to snuff and you're good to go. You can probably pick one up for less than you'd lose trading the element for a Ridgeline.

I'm a Honda guy, too. I have my little accord and a 9 year old expedition. Before the expedition, I had a 20 year old Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Sure, the mileage wasn't great, but for $3,500, it did a fine job.

east tx skier
11-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Keep the element and go buy a very old pickup truck as a dedicated tow vehicle. 8 cylinders and some weight with a good wheel base. Make sure the brakes are up to snuff and you're good to go. You can probably pick one up for less than you'd lose trading the element for a Ridgeline.

I'm a Honda guy, too. I have my little accord and a 9 year old expedition. Before the expedition, I had a 20 year old Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Sure, the mileage wasn't great, but for the money, it did a fine job.

Panda Cub
11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Exactly what I am going to do! When I buy the boat I am going to rent a truck, if I have to tow it any distance. However my plan is to buy an old truck! It's good to hear advice that is in line with my plan!

Keep the element and go buy a very old pickup truck as a dedicated tow vehicle. 8 cylinders and some weight. Make sure the brakes are up to snuff and you're good to go. You can probably pick one up for less than you'd lose trading the element for a Ridgeline.

I'm a Honda guy, too. I have my little accord and a 9 year old expedition. Before the expedition, I had a 20 year old Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Sure, the mileage wasn't great, but for $3,500, it did a fine job.

Keep the element and go buy a very old pickup truck as a dedicated tow vehicle. 8 cylinders and some weight with a good wheel base. Make sure the brakes are up to snuff and you're good to go. You can probably pick one up for less than you'd lose trading the element for a Ridgeline.

I'm a Honda guy, too. I have my little accord and a 9 year old expedition. Before the expedition, I had a 20 year old Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Sure, the mileage wasn't great, but for the money, it did a fine job.

gid
11-24-2009, 01:40 PM
I towed my 72' MC from Melbourne Beach Fla to Nashville TN (13hrs) with my wife's Saturn VUE.
It has a Honda V-6 in it (the VUE)
No problem what so ever.

pacit
11-24-2009, 10:12 PM
I tow my 86 with a Honda Ridgeline, V6...not sure about the Element but i have seen bigger boats towed by smaller cars, 4 miles to and fro you should be fine..my vote is do it.

Finnsdad
11-25-2009, 12:32 AM
The ridgelline and element are not comparable vehicles just because they are both made by honda

CruisinGA
11-25-2009, 12:43 AM
The ridgelline and element are not comparable vehicles just because they are both made by honda

Aren't Elements front wheel drive? If so, that would be the most notable difference.

Finnsdad
11-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Actually, a Ridgeline is front wheel drive under normal driving conditions. As needed, the VTM4 system transfers power to the rear wheels as well. See the article below, written by the guy who designed the system:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/Variable-Torque-Management-VTM-4-Explanation.html

YTW
11-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Find a 1999 Chevy Tahoe 4X4 for under $5000. The 5.7 liter V8 is very reliable. My wife's has over 260,000 miles and still runs like a champ. I found a 2 door with 132K miles for $3900 and use it to tow my X-14. My son's has 147K miles. Having the extra vehicle is also nice if one of the others needs to be put in the shop, but that doesn't happen very often.

Panda Cub
11-25-2009, 12:13 PM
I teach at an alternative school that offers no extra curricular activities, so my extra income has been limited. Tonight I have an interview for 2 separate coaching positions at another school, so if I get those, I'll be able to buy a boat! Hooray! Next comes the tow vehicle! I am going to be keeping the element, and I have made the decision of simply driving the 4 miles with it behind my element until I can afford another tow vehicle.

Panda Cub
11-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Don't worry I'll post the funny pics when I have the boat behind it.

atlfootr
11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Jus' called a local Honda Dealership, talked w/ a salesman and he said "he sure as he!! wouldn't pull any boat with one" :rolleyes:

scramison
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
The issue with the element is the length between the front and rear wheels is too short. This means it will be easier to spin or rotate in an unusual way. I think it is best you buy an old beater like you and others have said. I know someone that just bought a rusted out 1974 Dodge pick up for $200! It would pull that boat nicely. There are deals out there.

Sodar
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I tow with a S2000... works great. Love my Gayliner, too!

Archimedes
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Don't worry I'll post the funny pics when I have the boat behind it.

Those aren't the funny pics you should be worried about. The fear is that you wind up with one of those pics of a tow vehicle that got pulled into the lake by the trailer and floated away. If you search on here you'll come across a thread with some pictures that are alternately hilarious and sad.

TMCNo1
11-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Just one of several blooper threads for your viewing pleasure and a good laugh, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=9331&highlight=bloopers

Maristar210
11-25-2009, 04:24 PM
I think you'd be fine towing with the Pinto. It's not a silly question at all.

Check out my buddies 5th wheel hauler PandaChub

gid
11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
I tow with a S2000... works great. Love my Gayliner, too!

Cant be real, I owned a S2000 and it had some decent HP but to tow a boat?! It is not even rated for a Class I hitch.

03 35th Anniversary
11-26-2009, 11:45 AM
All of Y'ALL Are A Bunch of Sissys!!!

Farm and Ranch Rules say if you hook to it and can move it you can tow it!!!

Just beware of the boat ramp!!!

scott023
11-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Cant be real, I owned a S2000 and it had some decent HP but to tow a boat?! It is not even rated for a Class I hitch.

The rear has been modified to tow the boat, can't you tell?:D

Waterski-Marcoisland
11-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Don't launch with it. When you try to pull the boat out the last element you will see is water, as your car gets pulled under.
That's hilarious...!