PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft and Facebook

Double D
10-26-2009, 01:34 PM
For all you Facebook users: When do you think MasterCraft will provide a way to follow them through Facebook, or do you care? The reason I ask is that I found that "Nautique Boats" can be followed on Facebook and I signed up. I would like to be able to follow MasterCraft through Facebook but as far as I can tell they have nothing set up.
Opinions??

DooSPX
10-26-2009, 02:26 PM
For all you Facebook users: When do you think MasterCraft will provide a way to follow them through Facebook, or do you care? The reason I ask is that I found that "Nautique Boats" can be followed on Facebook and I signed up. I would like to be able to follow MasterCraft through Facebook but as far as I can tell they have nothing set up.
Opinions??

I think it would be a decent move...

88 PS190
10-26-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't really care, but it would be alright, so long as they don't become one of those companies that uses facebook instead of other mediums to convey information.

Some websites like to say things like "check us out on facebook/twitter/blog" and then they don't provide the content on their normal page. Which is weak.

MC X-15
10-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Times are changing and facebook and twitter are becoming common marketing practices. Couldn't hurt MC marketing to get their name out there to a potentially new market. The younger crowd has a very large influence on what paretns buy. And also the younger crowd is making more and more money. Many can afford their own boats or will be able to soon enough

nmcjr
10-26-2009, 04:14 PM
They should for sure, its cheap and easy marketing. The best use for me personally would be to announce demos and events etc. that we may not otherwise hear about.

CottagerGreg
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Common marketing practice and you can get the following of the enthusiast market.

Facebook is full of people who's parents are in the market for a new boat... they have a big say on buying decisions.

I personally being an owner would see a benifit of events or new product launches etc... Even planning localized gtg's of owners etc.

Double D
10-30-2009, 09:14 AM
WOW!! I got 5 replys and only 43 people voted.:( With all you people out there using your computers to access this web site I would have thought there would be more.....
(http://www.allemoticons.com/Cartoon/Cartoon_177.shtml)

CottagerGreg
10-30-2009, 12:29 PM
hahahaha

what were you expecting? novels?

Double D
10-30-2009, 01:07 PM
hahahaha

what were you expecting? novels?

Naaa.. Just more feedback or at least more voting. I see some good info on Nautique Boats and was hoping MC would notice the vote.:(