PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Spring Madness 2010

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Monte
10-23-2009, 09:53 PM
An event dedicated to bringing Mastercraft owners together
for a weekend of good friends good times
and
The best towboats in the world-This will be the Official Thread/Post for the event, edited as necessary to update the information.
-Open to MasterCraft Boat Owners, which include their significant other, children and friends for the 4 days, come and go as you please, stay where you choose and eat where you please.

The following activities and services are planned,
-Go North, look right......... LOTS of MC Fiberglass in the water
-ALL watersports activities can be a free for all, you do what you want, with who you want, where you want.
-Alcoholic beverages are BYOB!!!!!!!
-slalom course available unless

Inn Seafood Buffet, http://www.the-riverview-inn.com/index.htm, go to site for menu/directions, 10012 Moores Chapel Loop, Charlotte, NC, 28214
Saturday night......don't miss it!
CARIBBEAN CHILLERS
http://www.caribbeanchillers.com/
Frogmore stew & Clam bake (something for Southerners and yankees)

.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Commerative T-shirts are being worked on by Skidog?. Contact Skidog? by pm with the number and size of T-shirts you want so he can plan on the amount to order!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-For Google Maps and GPS units, Sadler Road, Charlotte, NC, 28278-9676
-Public launch ramps are available at the Copperhead Island Campgrounds/Park, South Point Access (West Side) and Buster Boyds, within 7 miles of motels @ I-77.
-Directions* are posted below, on how to get to MYMC's dock from the water. Mastercraft Banners will be displayed on his property.
-Bring your boat, but if you can't, there will be plenty there.

!!!!!!Closest boat gas to the event is @ Harbortowne Marina and Boat Store, 220 Commodore Court, Belmont, NC, 28012, Joel & Casey Summit, 10 minutes away on the West side of the lake, on Left side of the lake traveling North and on the Right side going South, midway between the reunion and the Buster Boyd Access.

Here is a link to Lake Wylie water levels, http://www.duke-energy.com/lakes/lev...onthhistorical and the US Drought Monitor, http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html

*Accomodations, Motels @ Paramount Carowinds, Camping, Copperhead Island Park, link, http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/...rs/Camping.htm , Bed & Breakfasts are available. Google "Paramount Carowinds Motels", this one of many, http://hotel-guides.us/north-carolina/carowinds-nc-hotels.html, links to motels, maps, etc that are there by several discount on-line travel websites.
*Carowinds Blvd intersects I-77, Exit 90, South Of Charlotte, NC near the NC/SC border. Use Google Maps and www.local.live.com to locate maps, Insert "Paramounts Carowinds". Belmont NC, on the NW side of lake has motels, with fairly close access to South Point Access Area for day boaters, 4 miles by water from MYMC's house.

*LAKE MAPS Go to www.dukepower.com/lakes, left side column click "Facts and Maps", left side column, click "Lake Wylie" and copy access areas (4 pages), right side column, click on "Download Map" and copy entire lake map (2 pages). Once you have downloaded maps and you have any questions as we near the event, pm me your phone# and I will call you to help!
*On the Duke Power, Lake Wylie map, Upper (NC) section MYMC's place is 4 miles past South Point Access Area (on left) going by water North, in the long cove to the right where the lake is a 4 way intersection, to the left is up river and there is some power lines and an island. On the map it is the long cove west of State Road 1150, off State Road 1155 and 1184, 2600 Sadler Road, Charlotte, NC 28278-9676. Just look for a MasterCraft and someone can direct you!

Buster Boyd Access Area and Copperhead Access Area are the 2 most practical launch ramps for travel by water to MYMC's place from camping and the I-77/Carowinds Blvd motels. Mike says it's a 15-20 minute ride at average speed from these ramps to his place. South Point Access is on the West side of the lake, below Belmont, NC and is about a 7 to 8 minute ride to MYMC's location. There are also motels in the Belmont, NC area, just off I-85.

We need to know who will be attending and the NUMBER OF PEOPLE in your party.
Post here on this thread or PM Monte with that information.
Please inform us ASAP!

I will update this post as information changes and persons attending notify us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep a check here, thanks!

Those that have notified us that they are attending.

Who?.............................................. .............Where from/staying where?............................................ boat?
>MYMC (probably 50 or so)...................................(NC)(At his house)............................................ .... Several
>Monte (5)............................................... .........(NC)(Renting house)..............................Maybe we will see if it floats
>Shepherd (1?).............................................. .......(FL)(house).....can any body tell him how to put a trailer hitch on a 747? Wayne wants a pull behind the 35th
>Trickskier (4)............................................... ........(FL)(Haus)................................ .....bringing his wife's dog
>Skidog(2)......................................... ................(GA)(Renting House).......................................Not the same dog
>Mark Vance (2)............................................... ..(FL) (Renting House)............................................ .......maybe
>KnoxX2 (2)............................................... ...........(SC)(training?)........................ ................06 X2 Photo Boat
>NorfCakJay (2)............................................... ....(NC) (Renting House)............................................ ....Nah
>Hammer(1)......................................... ............(NC)(Sleeping in his boat)...........................................Ev idently
>RexDog(1+?)....................................... ..................(CA)(commuting would be a pain)........................Do boats fly?
>aremsing(1+?)..................................... ..................(MI)(Staying around here somewhere).............One w/o a hole in it
>D3Skier(1+?)...................................... ....................(NC)(probably at his house)..............................07TeamTourney
>Gonzo(1).......................................... .....................Shacking up with Hammer?.....................................Dunno
>earlyriserX9...................................... ......................Southeast................... .................................One could assume
>Jesus_Freak (2)............................................... .(TN)( hotel)..........................Hope to bum boat rides with Shep again.
>lovethecraft92(5)................................. ..................local........................... ...................................probably
>JohnE (2)...........Whereever the hell it is, it is cold in April(Probably in the dog house)..........................Hey MYMC offered >DBR............................................... .........................(SC)(somewhere near the festivities)...................boat is coming
>Piper_Chuck....................................... .................(Somewhere)...................... ..................Can Bagpipes pull a skier?
>Eric2010MCX2(2)................................... ................South Wylie in a house.......................with a 2010 I would think so
>djhuff............................................ ......................South Wylie in a house......................................wasn't clear
>ski/hunt(4)........................................... ....................Copperhead campground........................................ ..Yes
>Yellow78(2)....................................... ........................Good question......................................is black the new yellow

Bubbas Cabin is rented
Red Canoe is rented

[CENTER]Good friends and Mastercrafts
is there anything better?

Hammer
10-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Should be another great event! If you haven't attended in the past, Do Not Miss Out!

Monte
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Should be another great event! If you haven't attended in the past, Do Not Miss Out!

Got your PM.. Updated... Darn right:cool:

shepherd
10-23-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm sure we'll be making the 600 mile boat haul up there again. Looking forward to it. :D

I'll take two t-shirts with a picture of an androgynous wake surfer on the back. 8p

Monte
10-24-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm sure we'll be making the 600 mile boat haul up there again. Looking forward to it. :D

I'll take two t-shirts with a picture of an androgynous wake surfer on the back. 8p

Glad to hear it...:cool:

:uglyhamme

Monte
10-24-2009, 12:36 AM
BTW Me and Harold need to meet at Hooters to discuss some details..;):):D

costal190
10-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Hope to make it this year

JohnE
10-24-2009, 11:41 AM
FWIW, I moved the thread to where it belongs. Hope you don't mind Monte.

Looks like we will not be able to make it this year. We'll miss it and miss seeing everyone.

Mike, kudo's for putting it on every year.

Monte
10-24-2009, 02:03 PM

Looks like we will not be able to make it this year. We'll miss it and miss seeing everyone.

Thanks John, That was the reason for the messages;)

Darn I hate you guys cannot make it:(

Monte
10-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Hope to make it this year

How many do you think will be coming with you?

Kingsley X-1
10-24-2009, 03:06 PM
as of right now my crew is as follows, Girlfriend (Kelly), Me (Hague), and my boat (08 X-1).

Monte
10-24-2009, 03:19 PM
as of right now my crew is as follows, Girlfriend (Helen), Me (Hague), and maybe my boat (08 X-1).

Look forward to meeting you guys. Trickskier took my family out for a day on Kingley Lake last summer. Nice lake you guys have there. Let me know when you get your accomodations taken care of.

AFX-30
10-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Hmm wondering how I can get the wife to move the pregnancy 2 months either way so we can go?

Kingsley X-1
10-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Look forward to meeting you guys. Trickskier took my family out for a day on Kingsley Lake last summer. Nice lake you guys have there. Let me know when you get your accommodations taken care of.
10-4 about the accommodations. i hope to have something ironed out here in the next week or so.

Kingsley is a great great lake. i have lived on that lake basically all my life, so i have kind of a biased opinion:D

RexDog1
10-24-2009, 04:37 PM
I AM IN!!:D

Donít know if I will be going solo or with the family??? but I will be there this year

Monte
10-24-2009, 05:33 PM

Donít know if I will be going solo or with the family??? but I will be there this year

:headbang: Good Man!!!

Give me updates as your plans progress. If you need any help on this end let me know:cool:

First page is updated..

Monte
10-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Hmm wondering how I can get the wife to move the pregnancy 2 months either way so we can go?

Um.... Good luck with that....:rolleyes: BTW Congrats!!!

aremsing
10-24-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm in again. I just plan on bringing my boat home without a hole in it!

Monte
10-24-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm in again. I just plan on bringing my boat home without a hole in it!

Yeah, that would probably be a good thing:rolleyes::D Good to hear.. Do you know how many are coming with you yet?

aremsing
10-24-2009, 06:35 PM
6 is my guess. And just so Knox stays quiet there will be women!

Monte
10-24-2009, 06:48 PM
6 is my guess. And just so Knox stays quiet there will be women!

That will not keep Knox quiet, but you get an "A" for effort:rolleyes:

trickskier
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM

No Excuses...............BE THERE!!!

trickskier
10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
as of right now my crew is as follows, Girlfriend (Helen), Me (Hague), and maybe my boat (08 X-1).

We will find a place for you guys to sleep. Just plan on being there!!! :D

D3skier
10-25-2009, 12:18 AM
We will find a place for you guys to sleep. Just plan on being there!!! :D

if you're nice Trick will give you a pillow to sleep in the tub

JohnE
10-25-2009, 12:21 AM
No Excuses...............BE THERE!!!

I've anguished over it Rick. Just ain't right this time. I appreciate the thoughts though brutha and will truly miss y'all.

trickskier
10-25-2009, 08:41 AM
I've anguished over it Rick. Just ain't right this time. I appreciate the thoughts though brutha and will truly miss y'all.

Come on John - You and Monica are part of the Original Crew!!!

trickskier
10-25-2009, 08:45 AM

Good to hear!!! :D

SkiDog
10-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Well, its about time this thread got started!:D I gotta say, I ain't real happy bout JohnE & Moniker not making it down! Course its early so theres still time change their minds, for the hundreth time!

JohnE
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Well, its about time this thread got started!:D I gotta say, I ain't real happy bout JohnE & Moniker not making it down! Course its early so theres still time change their minds, for the hundreth time!

I ain't too happy about it either. There's actually a small chance we might fly in for a night. Very small chance at this point. I really can't commit to anything now. I'm truly gonna miss y'all. We've changed our minds so much because we really wanna go, but really know it isn't the right.

D3skier
10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
I say move the date a week forward or back so that they can make it... wouldn't be the same without them

SkiDog
10-26-2009, 09:38 AM
With friends like ya'll...................................:confused:

TMCNo1
10-26-2009, 11:37 AM
With friends like ya'll...................................:confused:

Can't ya just feel tha love?:rolleyes::D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 05:32 PM

Don’t know if I will be going solo or with the family??? but I will be there this year

Hey Cameron - How about you? -- Ready to PARTY with the big boys???.............:rolleyes:

SkiDog
10-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey Cameron - How about you? -- Ready to PARTY with the big boys???.............:rolleyes:

Now you know he can't hang with the big boy's! Don't waste your time!:D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Now you know he can't hang with the big boy's! Don't waste your time!:D

We can have Amy & Candi tuck him in.......................:D

SkiDog
10-27-2009, 07:14 PM
We can have Amy & Candi tuck him in.......................:D

IF we can keep Candi from the side of the house!:D

coz
10-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Ready to PARTY with the big boys???.............:rolleyes:

From the pics I've seen that's an under statement 8p

:D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 08:04 PM

And the third door on the left...................:rolleyes:

trickskier
10-27-2009, 08:05 PM
From the pics I've seen that's an under statement 8p

:D

Professionals Coz Professionals........................:D

SkiDog
10-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Professionals Coz Professionals........................:D

Coz, in our spare time, we TEACH partying!:D

MasterCraft Mark
10-27-2009, 08:32 PM

What was wrong with the side of the house.I had fun

trickskier
10-27-2009, 08:35 PM

On a PROFESSIONAL Level.......................:D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 08:36 PM
What was wrong with the side of the house.I had fun

I'll bet you did.......................:D

coz
10-27-2009, 08:37 PM

Professionals Coz Professionals........................

Party on you animals :D

Sodar
10-27-2009, 08:54 PM

Now you know he can't hang with the big boy's! Don't waste your time!

You guys are 100% show and absolutely no go! I guarantee it! :rolleyes:

Supposedly, Trick, Dog and Mark are "unstoppable".

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=52228&stc=1&d=1254186246

Coz, tell these guys how people party on the river... do you think these two geriatrics have a chance?!?!?!

To answer your question honestly, NO I won't be there this year either. Until the dates are changed, I do not see being able to go for the foreseeable future. :o

trickskier
10-27-2009, 08:57 PM

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=52228&stc=1&d=1254186246

Coz, tell these guys how people party on the river... do you think these two geriatrics have a chance?!?!?!

To answer your question honestly, NO I won't be there this year either. Until the dates are changed, I do not see being able to go for the foreseeable future. :o

That pic of was taken just before sunrise..........................:D

Sodar
10-27-2009, 08:59 PM
That pic of was taken just before sunrise..........................:D

You never were a good liar.

So you saying this is taken at dawn!?!?

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=52212&d=1254152427

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:00 PM

So what dates would work for you??? You're not in school anymore....................:D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:01 PM

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=52212&d=1254152427

That was 3 days without sleep and still going strong.....................Party On!!! :D

Professional in TRAINING...................:friday:

Sodar
10-27-2009, 09:05 PM
So what dates would work for you??? You're not in school anymore....................:D

Earlier in April or May. Ashley's family goes on the same vacation every year the last weekend in April. I take off the Friday before and the Monday after the weekend. This leaves no way to take off any more days to come to CSM.

coz
10-27-2009, 09:08 PM

He looks dead :eek: how'd you get his eyes to stay open like that? and.....how many people were holding him up for the pic :D

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Earlier in April or May. Ashley's family goes on the same vacation every year the last weekend in April. I take off the Friday before and the Monday after the weekend. This leaves no way to take off any more days to come to CSM.

Guess we will not be able to accommodate.........2nd weekend is Mothers Day --- 3rd & 4th weekends are race weekends............No Rooms Available..............:(

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:16 PM

He looks dead :eek: how'd you get his eyes to stay open like that? and.....how many people were holding him up for the pic :D

Mark is a ROCK.....................That pic was taken after eating the Ole 96'er and 3-1lb lobster tails...............:D

Sodar
10-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Quess we will not be able to accommodate.........2nd weekend is Mothers Day --- 3rd & 4th weekends are race weekends............No Rooms Available..............:(

Not asking you to accommodate. If anyone needs to accommodate, it is me. Maybe sometime. :cool:

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Not asking you to accommodate. If anyone needs to accommodate, it is me. Maybe sometime. :cool:

I have plenty of "KITCHEN PASSES"..................:D

coz
10-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Mark is a ROCK.....................

You mean he hit the couch like a ROCK :D

Sodar
10-27-2009, 09:22 PM

Good! Jon, Bets and I will see you and Dog in SoCal next summer!

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:22 PM
You mean he hit the couch like a ROCK :D

He was just "RESTING" his eyes.........................8p

trickskier
10-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Good! Jon, Bets and I will see you and Dog in SoCal next summer!

No Problem-O...............You just need to make CSM or MMVI............And we'll be there!!! :D

coz
10-27-2009, 09:39 PM
He was just "RESTING" his eyes.........................8p

Oh yeah!....I hear ya!.....skiing & boarding all day wears the heck out of you eyes :D

Gonzo
10-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Barring any sale of my company or purchase of another Im in. All days, bunking with Hammer if he will have me.:eek3::eek3:

SkiDog
10-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I'll put Mark up against ANYBODY in the beer drinkin catagory, ANYDAY!:D

EarlyriserX9
10-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Looking foward to the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it April yet???

trickskier
10-28-2009, 06:18 PM
I'll put Mark up against ANYBODY in the beer drinkin catagory, ANYDAY!:D

Mark is the "ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMAL"....................:D

Grooming to be a professional.....................8p

Monte
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Looking foward to the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it April yet???

Any idea how many are coming with you?

Monte
10-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Barring any sale of my company or purchase of another Im in. All days, bunking with Hammer if he will have me.:eek3::eek3:

We will see what Hammer has to say:rolleyes:

Footin
10-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I would love to come this year, Hey Trick Man, are Buckeyes welcome?

trickskier
10-29-2009, 03:30 AM
I would love to come this year, Hey Trick Man, are Buckeyes welcome?

Absolutely my friend!!! Hope you can make it!!! :D

EarlyriserX9
10-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Any idea how many are coming with you?

We have 4 MC's in our group, so I'll be with a pretty large group. How many in my boat is a big unknown right now. Are you looking for a seat?

Monte
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
We have 4 MC's in our group, so I'll be with a pretty large group. How many in my boat is a big unknown right now. Are you looking for a seat?

I will gladly ride with anybody with an extra seat:rolleyes: The reason I was looking for #'s is to keep the first post updated;)

lanier92prostar
10-29-2009, 03:56 PM

Couldn't use one this past September? You must replenish them on October 1st:D

EarlyriserX9
10-29-2009, 04:39 PM
I will gladly ride with anybody with an extra seat:rolleyes: The reason I was looking for #'s is to keep the first post updated;)

Hmmm well, it is still pretty far away, but we have 2 X9's, a 197 and an X45 in our group. As for the amount of people on each... not sure ;) I would like to think each boat would have at least 5 or 6 nice looking women :)

trickskier
10-29-2009, 04:58 PM

Definitely could have..................My daughters birthday was more important..............:D

Monte
10-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Hmmm well, it is still pretty far away, but we have 2 X9's, a 197 and an X45 in our group. As for the amount of people on each... not sure ;) I would like to think each boat would have at least 5 or 6 nice looking women :)

Well, that will work!! Got you down.. Look forward to meeting you and your crew:cool:

Monte
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM

Jeff what about you??? You coming up?

DemolitionMan
10-29-2009, 10:03 PM
I believe I am coming.

lanier92prostar
10-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Jeff what about you??? You coming up?

Not commiting to anything. Lots going on in my house the last weekend of April. We will see as the time approaches.

trickskier
11-01-2009, 07:10 AM
I believe I am coming.

:confused::rolleyes:8p

SkiDog
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
:confused::rolleyes:8p

Thats YOUR son! And he's just breathing hard!:D

Jesus_Freak
11-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Here is my plan:

>Jesus_Freak (2)..........................................(TN)( hotel).......................................Hope to bum boat rides with Shep again. :o

trickskier
11-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Here is my plan:

>Jesus_Freak (2)..........................................(TN)( hotel).......................................Hope to bum boat rides with Shep again. :o

Glad to see you're coming!!! :D

Jesus_Freak
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Thank you sir!

Well, that is the plan. After three consecutive years, how could I miss 4?

Hammer
11-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Glad you are making plans for it Wayne! Looking forward to it.

trickskier
11-02-2009, 09:00 PM

Get in shape early Hammer..................Start curling those 12oz's now..............:D

SkiDog
11-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Get in shape early Hammer..................Start curling those 12oz's now..............:D

I wonder if he's bringing his boy 'Barefoot'?

Monte
11-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I believe I am coming.

Can't wait to hear those straght pipes:cool:

Let me know as your plans come together

Monte
11-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Here is my plan:

See.. If everyone would post their plans this way? Well, my life would be simpler;):D

Glad you are going to make it Wayne. We need to get you up on the surf board with us this year:cool:

D3skier
11-02-2009, 11:42 PM
like this.....

D3skier....(?)...................(NC)(Local)...... ................Hope to ski some sets with Shep and the gang.....

Hammer
11-03-2009, 07:44 AM

I shall start right away!

Hammer
11-03-2009, 07:46 AM
I wonder if he's bringing his boy 'Barefoot'?

I don't know, haven't heard from him. He must be out on a PBR bender!:rolleyes:

trickskier
11-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Can't wait to hear those straght pipes:cool:

Let me know as your plans come together

I believe he'll be bringing his new boat.

barefoot
11-03-2009, 11:13 AM
I don't know, haven't heard from him. He must be out on a PBR bender!:rolleyes:

I don't even drink PBR :D

Jesus_Freak
11-03-2009, 12:10 PM

Thank you. Back at you.

Get in shape early Hammer...

Yeah, Hammer, when/if we hit the course, I dont want to hear any yapping about "been too busy", "body too old", "ski too old", etc.:D

Jesus_Freak
11-03-2009, 12:12 PM
See.. If everyone would post their plans this way? Well, my life would be simpler;):D

Glad you are going to make it Wayne. We need to get you up on the surf board with us this year:cool:

I am actually too much of a wuss to try anything else. I dont want to confuse my legs with any other watersports positioning requirements. I have enough trouble making 15' off passes with these chicken legs I have now.

However, I do plan to bring my oldest son (17) who is a novice wakeboarder. I would hope you can teach him a thing or 100.

Monte
11-03-2009, 01:31 PM
I am actually too much of a wuss to try anything else. I dont want to confuse my legs with any other watersports positioning requirements. I have enough trouble making 15' off passes with these chicken legs I have now.

However, I do plan to bring my oldest son (17) who is a novice wakeboarder. I would hope you can teach him a thing or 100.

There is no skill to surfing.. Well, a little, but nothing that would confuse your legs. Maybe if you ride too long your thighs will get a burning feeling. Anyway, I don't want to hear excuses:D

I will gladly help with your son, but I have to tell you as far as instruction goes, Knox is one of the best I know to put those thoughts into words. DougG. Which I think may be coming is excellent at it too.

Jesus_Freak
11-04-2009, 05:00 AM
I will gladly help with your son, but I have to tell you as far as instruction goes, Knox is one of the best I know to put those thoughts into words. DougG. Which I think may be coming is excellent at it too.

Yes, I remember both of them. Thanks.

Hammer
11-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Yes, I remember both of them. Thanks.

I know if my fat butt can get up and surf, you should have no problem!:D

shepherd
11-04-2009, 12:25 PM
If JohnE can do it stone drunk, in the dark, at midnight, with his wife hollering at him, anybody can do it! 8p

MYMC
11-04-2009, 12:37 PM
If JohnE can do it stone drunk, in the dark, at midnight, with his wife hollering at him, anybody can do it! 8p

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are.

Jesus_Freak
11-04-2009, 12:42 PM

You give me far too much credit. :) JohnE clearly has talent.

Monte
11-04-2009, 09:50 PM
You give me far too much credit. :) JohnE clearly has talent.

Yes.. he does, Wayne.. Yes.. he does..:rolleyes: But we can only teach you the surfing part:D

shepherd
11-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Yes.. he does, Wayne.. Yes.. he does..:rolleyes: But we can only teach you the surfing part:D

HA! :uglyhamme

JohnE
11-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Funny sheet guys. Got me laughing with those lines.

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
that pic of mark was taken at 615 am. he was just gettin started.

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 08:49 PM
hey john sorry to here yall may not make it, the party wont be the same.

Monte
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM
hey john sorry to here yall may not make it, the party wont be the same.

We may just have to bribe him with sunshine. After a winter up North, He will change his tune about ummmmmm March;) Just a hunch though:rolleyes:

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 09:46 PM
cant beat that carolina sun!!!!!!!:)

Monte
11-06-2009, 09:56 PM
cant beat that carolina sun!!!!!!!:)

I bet it sure beats the hell out of the 5th month of snow and ice;):D

trickskier
11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
I bet it sure beats the hell out of the 5th month of snow and ice;):D

Snow & Ice??? What's that??? :D

Monte
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Snow & Ice??? What's that??? :D

A frozen mixture that many of our bretheren (including me on a limited basis) must endure through the time in which the northern hemisphere is farthest from the sun. This is due to the earth tilting on its axis. The ground and water freezes. Precipitation falls from the sky. Cold temperatures make that freeze, and voila snow and ice. It is fun and novel at first:rolleyes:

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
its that crap we see once or twice a year, nothin but a mess

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
A frozen mixture that many of our bretheren (including me on a limited basis) must endure through the time in which the northern hemisphere is farthest from the sun. This is due to the earth tilting on its axis. The ground and water freezes. Precipitation falls from the sky. Cold temperatures make that freeze, and voila snow and ice. It is fun and novel at first:rolleyes:

yea what he said:D

trickskier
11-06-2009, 10:19 PM

Thank goodness I live in Florida!!! I put ICE in drinks..............:D

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
oh but to set your drinks in snow thats the ticket

Monte
11-06-2009, 10:28 PM

Yes!:D but the women are bundled up:(

Monte
11-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Thank goodness I live in Florida!!! I put ICE in drinks..............:D

We usually let it form on the roads here once or twice a year.. Talk about fun:rolleyes:

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
We usually let it form on the roads here once or twice a year.. Talk about fun:rolleyes:

yea nothing like a frozen parking lot.... if it has to be cold:mad:

trickskier
11-06-2009, 10:36 PM

Go ahead................I stick my drink in the cooler while I put on Sunscreen.............:D

Monte
11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
yea nothing like a frozen parking lot.... if it has to be cold:mad:

If we make it too appealing we will fail our mission.. Ahh nevermind, these post will be buried.

Monte
11-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Go ahead................I stick my drink in the cooler while I put on Sunscreen.............:D

See John? See.. He is provoking you;)

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:47 PM
doughnuts in the snow. always great winter fun

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 10:48 PM

yea john can you really wait till july to ski!:D

trickskier
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM

Pics tomorrow...............:D

Monte
11-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Pics tomorrow...............:D

Atta boy;):D

Monte
11-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I wonder?? Will John really go back to find out all those horrible things you all said about him??:rolleyes::D

lovethecraft92
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM
what i want to know is why did john not schedule out the first weekend in may.... its kinda a tradition

JohnE
11-07-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm holding onto a slim possibility of flying in on Friday......No gaurantee though. I really can't figure it out until March. Thanks for all the thoughts and comments.:cool:

lovethecraft92
11-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm holding onto a slim possibility of flying in on Friday......No gaurantee though. I really can't figure it out until March. Thanks for all the thoughts and comments.:cool:

yous gotta be there, it wont be the same

KnoxX2
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are.

Mike if you think that was funny you should have seen it in person. Sorry guys, been very bussy with work.

Shep...... PM me about the house

Hammer ..... I will be intouch soon.

Monte .......................... You Suck!!!!!!!!!:D

trickskier
11-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Where the heck have you been Knox???

SkiDog
11-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Where the heck have you been Knox???

The 'Gray Bar Hotel'?:confused:

trickskier
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM
The 'Gray Bar Hotel'?:confused:

Probably helping the wife "GROW" her new biz......................:D

trickskier
11-08-2009, 11:17 AM

Sure hope you & Monica can make it!!! Won't be the same without you two!!! I feel the need for Power Turns!!! :D

powerhouse
11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Is any one invited? Is it just one big party?

trickskier
11-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Is any one invited? Is it just one big party?

One BIG Par-Tay!!! :friday:

MasterCraft Mark
11-08-2009, 09:29 PM
One BIG Par-Tay!!! :friday:

Maybe even a dinner and a show

trickskier
11-08-2009, 09:35 PM

I know which boat I'll be on for the ride HOME!!! Hey Shep...................

SkiDog
11-09-2009, 07:14 AM

Trust me, you can't afford the price of the ticket for next years dinner & show, right Mark?!

trickskier
11-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Trust me, you can't afford the price of the ticket for next years dinner & show, right Mark?!

I can if you don't want to sleep in the motor home...............8p

JohnE
11-09-2009, 08:13 AM

I wonder if you'll be sober enough to enjoy it this year.:D:D

As long as I'll live I'll never forget you falling across Shep's boat telling me what you saw...:D

D3skier
11-09-2009, 08:36 AM

As long as I'll live I'll never forget you falling across Shep's boat telling me what you saw...:D

did he finally find his feet?

Monte
11-09-2009, 10:07 AM
did he finally find his feet?

Yeah he did, from what I understand he found them somewhere near his jaw:rolleyes::D

trickskier
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM

You would have stumbled too if you had seen what I had seen...............:D

JohnE
11-10-2009, 07:01 AM

I don't doubt that for a minute my friend.:D

D3skier
11-10-2009, 07:59 AM

tell Mark to keep his pants on next time....

Monte
11-10-2009, 08:43 AM
tell Mark to keep his pants on next time....

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

MYMC
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Monte you might as well put JohnE and Monica in...they will be riding their new X25 ;)

JohnE
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Monte you might as well put JohnE and Monica in...they will be riding their new X25 ;)

When's our trip to fanfare again?:D And I misplaced Troy's number.;)

SkiDog
11-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I can see it now, We're on the way back from the resturant, surrounded by 50 mastercrafts, all with spotlights shining on MY boat!:D

JohnE
11-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I can see it now, We're on the way back from the resturant, surrounded by 50 mastercrafts, all with spotlights shining on MY boat!:D

Good cover cause Tricky already told me he and a select few are gonna be taking his boat this year.8p

D3skier
11-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I can only imagine what will happen on the select few for Tricks boat ride

Monte
11-10-2009, 03:27 PM

Will do! Good job!:cool:

Monte
11-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Good cover cause Tricky already told me he and a select few are gonna be taking his boat this year.

Yes.. Yes we are..:D Funny thing is Eddie missed the entire show last year8p I did too:( but it was Eddies gas:D

JohnE
11-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Yes.. Yes we are.. Funny thing is Eddie missed the entire show last year8p I did too:( but it was Eddies gas:D

Well I do have to admit it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy....If you were on board, the show might have been cancelled.:D

Monte
11-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Well I do have to admit it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy....If you were on board, the show might have been cancelled

What would cause the cancellation of the show? :rolleyes: Oh Nevermind:( Likewise for you buddy:mad::D

SkiDog
11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
What would cause the cancellation of the show? Oh Nevermind:( Likewise for you buddy:mad::D

The show MUST go on!;)

KnoxX2
11-10-2009, 08:54 PM
The show MUST go on!;)

The question is how far will it go!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D

JohnE
11-11-2009, 07:01 AM
Will there be anything added to the show this year? Nobody likes plain old repeats.:D

Well not as much as new episodes anyway....

trickskier
11-11-2009, 07:57 AM
The question is how far will it go!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D

If it goes any futher than last year, I'm sure Skidog will make me drive.................Thank goodness for wide angle mirrors!!! :D

trickskier
11-11-2009, 08:00 AM

Good cover cause Tricky already told me he and a select few are gonna be taking his boat this year.8p

I didn't know you were getting a "NEW" boat........We'll take it......I'll be happy to drive while you take your shots of Ta-Kill-Ya........

Monica ---> :friday: <--- John

SkiDog
11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
If it goes any futher than last year, I'm sure Skidog will make me drive.................Thank goodness for wide angle mirrors!!! :D

You WILL be driving! And wearing dark glasses too!:D

Monte
11-11-2009, 09:37 AM
You WILL be driving! And wearing dark glasses too!:D

If he wears dark glasses he may have to run the LED's in order to see:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I might just have to do another drive by spray down!!!!!!!

MasterCraft Mark
11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Will there be anything added to the show this year? Nobody likes plain old repeats.:D

Well not as much as new episodes anyway....

If we add a BRASS pole and Trick has a hand full of twentys.Sure it will be different.

KnoxX2
11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
I know where we can get the pole!!!!!!

Monte
11-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I know where we can get the pole!!!!!!

She sells those too?? :rolleyes:

SkiDog
11-12-2009, 02:12 PM
She sells those too?? :rolleyes:

We want a NEW one, not one that been used or demo'ed!:D

trickskier
11-13-2009, 05:57 PM
We want a NEW one, not one that been used or demo'ed!:D

If it's brass - Harold can polish it.............:D:rolleyes:8p

coz
11-13-2009, 06:04 PM
If it's brass - Harold can polish it.............:D:rolleyes:8p

I asked this on another post.....where is #1? he hasn't posted since the 6th

trickskier
11-13-2009, 07:40 PM

I'll call him tomorrow.............

Jim@BAWS
11-16-2009, 08:28 AM

He is polishing his BRASS POLE, in his boat, getting ready for CSM

SkiDog
11-16-2009, 09:08 AM
He is polishing his BRASS POLE, in his boat, getting ready for CSM

THE brass pole is supposed to go in MY boat! And it will surely get polished when used!

JohnE
11-16-2009, 09:23 AM

He had computer problems. Fixed now.

Monte
11-16-2009, 09:41 AM
THE brass pole is supposed to go in MY boat! And it will surely get polished when used!

$159 from your friendly e-neighborhood stripper pole sales lady;) I got the sales pitch sunday am8p

SkiDog
11-16-2009, 09:59 AM
$159 from your friendly e-neighborhood stripper pole sales lady;) I got the sales pitch sunday am8p

I guess thats when ya'll called me!

Monte
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
I guess thats when ya'll called me!

No we called you before the game, during the game, after the game and about 1:30am:rolleyes:

shepherd
11-16-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't have to drive 600 miles to see some hot women dancing around a pole. ;)
What else is going on at this event? Mike, can you get Van Halen this time?

MYMC
11-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't have to drive 600 miles to see some hot women dancing around a pole. ;)
What else is going on at this event? Mike, can you get Van Halen this time?
We are working on it, but since the split with Michael Anthony they are not the band they were. I have a call into Ozzy, but Sharon won't let him come to the phone!

trickskier
11-16-2009, 12:45 PM
We are working on it, but since the split with Michael Anthony they are not the band they were. I have a call into Ozzy, but Sharon won't let him come to the phone!

See if Heart is available, Nothing like good ROCK!!!.....................:D

SkiDog
11-16-2009, 01:59 PM
See if Heart is available, Nothing like good ROCK!!!.....................:D

What about these guys?

Monte
11-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Mike you have probably heard of "Contagious". They put on one heck of a show. The are all locals.

shepherd
11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
What about these guys?

If you get those guys, I would definitely put some money in the hat. :headbang:

Hammer
11-16-2009, 07:34 PM
What about these guys?

They put on a really good show, saw them back in the 80's in their hay day. Still love em today.

Hammer
11-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Though after Mike's choice for last year, I'm confident in any decision he decides to make when it comes to music!

VOLFAN
11-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Heather and I will be there again... Not sure where we are staying. We will more than likely have our boat.

SkiDog
11-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Heather and I will be there again... Not sure where we are staying. We will more than likely have our boat.

She can stay with me!:D

KnoxX2
11-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Maybe if you had the pole! Just sayin!!!!!!

MYMC
11-17-2009, 09:45 AM
I thought about Sunny Ledford...but it maybe too redneck?

Let me know what you guys think...here is his website: http://www.sunnyledfurd.com/

Check out the "pontoon boat song"

lovethecraft92
11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
in the south... is anything too redneck?

SkiDog
11-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Mike, this IS the act you should get! This guy ain't much to look at, but he plays a MEAN guitar!
http://www.unknownhinson.com/

lovethecraft92
11-17-2009, 07:42 PM
what would that be classified under, metal country

MYMC
11-18-2009, 09:31 AM
I guess I'm still lookin...

Monte
11-18-2009, 10:48 PM
I guess I'm still lookin...

Mike.. PM

MYMC
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Mike.. PM
Gotcha thanks

aremsing
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Monte, it looks like you can put us down for 8 this year. Still working out the details for where we are staying but I'll keep you in the loop

Monte
11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Monte, it looks like you can put us down for 8 this year. Still working out the details for where we are staying but I'll keep you in the loop

Good deal!! A large portion of our crowd is staying south of the Buster Boyd bridge, myself included, so if you wind up at the same place this year you will be closer to us:cool:

aremsing
11-19-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm assuming someone is staying in Bubba's place again? Knox?
I'm looking into a few options right now so once I finalize it I'll let you know.

trickskier
11-19-2009, 10:32 PM

Make sure your running lights are WORKING!!! 8p

SkiDog
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Make sure your running lights are WORKING!!! 8p

get you some LED'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

trickskier
11-19-2009, 10:49 PM

But DO NOT let dog install them!!! 8p

aremsing
11-20-2009, 08:33 AM
I can guarantee the lights will be working this year. I'd like to stay the whole weekend.
If I get real lucky I won't go swimming by bass boat on Friday night.

JohnE
11-20-2009, 08:37 AM

No Eddie, if he gets LED's someone might hit him at nite.:rolleyes: Ask woffy.

SkiDog
11-20-2009, 09:59 AM
No Eddie, if he gets LED's someone might hit him at nite.:rolleyes: Ask woffy.

Oh thats right, how dumb of me!:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
11-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Don't listen to these guys ........................... Get the LEDs anyways!!! Then everyone can see you at night!!!

JohnE
11-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Don't listen to these guys ........................... Get the LEDs anyways!!! Then everyone can see you at night!!!

Knox you might have missed the thread where someone was arguing that led's would cause a night time collision. We were just mocking it.

SkiDog
11-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Knox you might have missed the thread where someone was arguing that led's would cause a night time collision. We were just mocking it.

That probably zoomed right over that lil head of his!:D:D

KnoxX2
11-23-2009, 03:08 PM

I know and I saw it!!!!! I was trying to mock you guys!!!!:D

JohnE
11-23-2009, 05:13 PM
I know and I saw it!!!!! I was trying to mock you guys!!!!:D

Aaaaaaahhhhhh.:o

trickskier
11-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Aaaaaaahhhhhh.:o

ARE YOU COMING?!?!

DBR
11-23-2009, 07:13 PM
DBR plans to be there with 4 in our "99 Sportstar, Renting on the lake. Can't wait1!

DemolitionMan
11-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Where is the best place to look for renting a house?

trickskier
11-23-2009, 08:14 PM
DBR plans to be there with 4 in our "99 Sportstar, Renting on the lake. Can't wait1!

Will Tami be drinking buttery nipples? :rolleyes:

Monte
11-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Volfan and DBR... Yoos guys is updated...

DBR
11-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Absolutely

aremsing
12-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Yellow78
try vrbo.com, or you can look on Craigslist, there's a few nices places on both still available to the best of my knowledge

Monte
12-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Only 5 more months.. Get a move on..

Hammer
12-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Here's the countdown (http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2010&month=4&date=28&hrs=8&ts=24&min=0&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To)!:D

lovethecraft92
12-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Here's the countdown (http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2010&month=4&date=28&hrs=8&ts=24&min=0&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To)!:D

now thats what i call a countdown. just seens too far away. need to have a cnm (carolina new years madness)

piper_chuck
12-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Wow, this is only about 1.5 hours from home. Now all I need to do is find myself a boat...

D3skier
12-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Wow, this is only about 1.5 hours from home. Now all I need to do is find myself a boat...

no boat needed... all are welcome there's always room on someones boat to join us

Monte
12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
no boat needed... all are welcome there's always room on someones boat to join us

Or let MYMC (Mike at Mastercraft of Charlotte) sell you a MC;)

piper_chuck
12-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Or let MYMC (Mike at Mastercraft of Charlotte) sell you a MC;)
I look at his inventory on a regular basis, nothing that fits my budget/requirements right now. ;) I've got a thread over in the General Discussion forum gathering info about what I'm looking for, don't want to clutter this thread...

DemolitionMan
12-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Chuck are you in Columbia?

piper_chuck
12-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Chuck are you in Columbia?
Sure am. Have been here since the end of July.

DemolitionMan
12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I am only 60 miles away in Augusta.

SkiDog
12-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I look at his inventory on a regular basis, nothing that fits my budget/requirements right now. ;) I've got a thread over in the General Discussion forum gathering info about what I'm looking for, don't want to clutter this thread...

Clutter is what we're made of!:D

piper_chuck
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
I am only 60 miles away in Augusta.
That's not too far. I hear Augusta is a nice place. I think I've seen a boat for sale down your way...

I'm still getting used to the area around here. Unfortunately, for the first 4 months I was here I worked 6 days a week so we didn't have much free time to explore. Work is a bit less hectic now so there would be more time to wander if it weren't for the fact that we'll be starting construction on our new house sometime in the next month. I've been told I should take a day trip to see Aiken and Augusta. Maybe sometime soon...

piper_chuck
12-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Clutter is what we're made of!:D
:D Still learning the ettiquite here. I know some boards try very hard to keep threads on topic, don't want to offend...

SkiDog
12-10-2009, 06:10 PM
:D Still learning the ettiquite here. I know some boards try very hard to keep threads on topic, don't want to offend...

Offend! offend!!!!!!!! We likie!:D

Monte
12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Holy crap, no wonder the thread has not moved.. Dawg? You ahhight?

Monte
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Dawg? Can we do either one of these on the T-shirts?

SkiDog
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Dawg? Can we do either one of these on the T-shirts?

Well yea, I believe we can. But where is the hydrofoiler? Thats the theme for THIS year!;)

JohnE
12-29-2009, 08:08 AM
I see a theme here. I'm out of csm and this year's thread flatlines........

TX.X-30 fan
12-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Your a trendsetter EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SkiDog
12-29-2009, 09:47 AM
I see a theme here. I'm out of csm and this year's thread flatlines........

See what your yankee a$$ causes! Book the flight damnit!:D

aremsing
12-29-2009, 09:54 AM
John book a flight, it won't be right without you two,and I'm going for a whole weekend this year lol

Monte
12-29-2009, 11:24 AM
John book a flight, it won't be right without you two,and I'm going for a whole weekend this year lol

I agree:cool:

Monte
12-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Besides if you do not come down John, We WILL call you every ten minutes beginning at 12am ending @ 4am. We will also leave voice messages, so if you turn your phone off you will wake up with oh 6people calling X six ten minute intervals/ hr X 4 hrs.. 144 messages minimum/ morning X 4 days 576 messages to delete.. Your choice..

KnoxX2
12-29-2009, 12:09 PM
You forget that I have Monicas # and their home #!!!!!!!! Just sayin

KnoxX2
12-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Mike .......... Will you have a New X25 at CSM this year for us to try out this year?

VOLFAN
12-29-2009, 01:16 PM
I think I may just go up and visit John and Monica if they are not coming to CSM.

TMCNo1
12-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I think I may just go up and visit John and Monica if they are not coming to CSM.

Now that's a novel idea. When in August does the ice melt on the lakes up in Mass?:D

Monte
12-29-2009, 02:15 PM
You forget that I have Monicas # and their home #!!!!!!!! Just sayin

I guess they will either feel really special or get really pissed. Very little grey area here:rolleyes:

Monte
12-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Now that's a novel idea. When in August does the ice melt on the lakes up in Mass?:D

Just in time to refreeze;)

VOLFAN
12-29-2009, 02:36 PM
didn't say I was planning on going out on the water...

I am just going up there to hang out and drink.

trickskier
12-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Well yea, I believe we can. But where is the hydrofoiler? Thats the theme for THIS year!;)

I quess trick skiing will be next year.................:rolleyes:

trickskier
12-29-2009, 04:12 PM
didn't say I was planning on going out on the water...

I am just going up there to hang out and drink.

I'll bring the Cutty..............:D

Monte
12-29-2009, 04:50 PM
I'll bring the Cutty..............:D

BMW? Boston Madness in Winter:D I like it:cool:

trickskier
12-29-2009, 05:05 PM
BMW? Boston Madness in Winter:D I like it:cool:

Call me when you get there..............:D

Monte
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Call me when you get there..............:D