PDA

View Full Version : Where's suedv????

TMCNo1
10-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Has anybody heard from her lately?
She hasn't posted in a while and hadn't responded to emails and pm's from members trying to check on her.

JohnnyB
10-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Good question....

Didn't see pics from State Show Tourney like normal....

Jesus_Freak
10-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Still looking.....

suedv
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi everyone. My husband got an email saying people were looking for me. So...... here I am. I've been feeling a bit down about not having a job so I haven't been stopping here lately. We hardly took our MaterCraft out this year because we were saving on gas money. Our family did the ski team stuff, but I wasn't in the boat that much. I didn't take all that many family ski pictures this year... just pics of ski competitions. I like posting the family stuff the most. It didn't seem like I had a lot going on for posting on Team Talk.

Here's my life lately. My dad recovered well from his hernia operation, my hamstring that I messed up skiing in September is doing really well, my sister start chemotherapy today for cancer in her breast and lymph nodes and she could really use prayers, I've been asked to have my yard on the master gardener tour again next year and agreed to do it. I think I'm crazy about the garden thing because it's so much work. I'll have to come up with some new interesting things in my yard for next year. My health has been good so I'm thankful.

I promise I'll get on here more often.

Sue

SkiDog
11-05-2009, 11:19 AM
I gotta say, you had ME worried about you! Glad to hear all is well with your health! Don't be scaring us again like that young lady!:D This economy is killing all of us! keep your head up, SOMETHING will happen! God won't lead you to it, if he can't get you through it! (or something like that!:D)

Well whatta know, I just gotta call from an architect to pick up a set of plans to bid on! See, things are looking up!

Sodar
11-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Glad to see all is well, Sue!

Thoughts to you and yours.

mcdoon
11-05-2009, 12:47 PM
The look on your face in Sept sure seemed to be saying "hamstring pull". Glad you're feeling better, Sue. Skidog's right, keep your head up, something will happen. Good luck!

Mike & Susan

jbfootin
11-05-2009, 01:26 PM
I think everyone misses your pictures that you have such a gift for taking.

Hang in there and we will keep you in our thoughts!

Jesus_Freak
11-05-2009, 01:31 PM
It sure is good to hear from you! Thanks for posting an update. Glad your dad is OK, and will continue praying for your sis.

starman205
11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Good to hear from you Sue, you're in my prayers.

Fred

TMCNo1
11-13-2009, 09:27 PM
It's great to see you are OK and outrprayers are with you and everyone under the weather.