PDA

View Full Version : My response to Tricky's signature

captain planet
10-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Tricky.......glen beck??? Seriously? If it is a joke fine. I'll offer up this with no jokes intended, I mean this is a joke, but my candidate is not a joke.

Only because I love this line in the movie......Do you like APPLES????

JESSE VENTURA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

How do you like those APPLES!!!!

SkiDog
10-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Tricky.......glen beck??? Seriously? If it is a joke fine. I'll offer up this with no jokes intended.

Only because I love this line in the movie......Do you like APPLES????

JESSE VENTURA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

How do you like those APPLES!!!!

At the risk of being banned................ He'd be a better one than the one we got!

trickskier
10-21-2009, 04:01 PM
WOW!!! an entire thread about my signature??? :D

At the risk of being banned................ He'd be a better one than the one we got!

Not often that I agree with a bulldog................Heck yeah -- GLENN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!!! :D

Being from FLORIDA I like ORANGES not apples.............8p

OBTW...................Haven't seen you on the College Football Thread lately..............GO GATORS!!! :D

captain planet
10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
WOW!!! an entire thread about my signature??? :D

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there Tricky, it was meant to point out the ridiculousness of it. glen beck for president makes as much sense as selling a 190 for a v-drive. :rolleyes:....which is the same as selling a Ferrari for a Ford Crown Victorian.

flipper
10-21-2009, 05:43 PM
So would.....never mind I would get banned for saying it:D

UMP for president

D3skier
10-21-2009, 05:50 PM
So would.....never mind I would get banned for saying it:D

UMP for president

I like this option... maybe we can eliminate any sales tax fees etc. for boats by having UMP as president.

trickskier
10-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there Tricky, it was meant to point out the ridiculousness of it. glen beck for president makes as much sense as selling a 190 for a v-drive. :rolleyes:....which is the same as selling a Ferrari for a Ford Crown Victorian.

Don't kid yourself there CP..................Women love a V-Drive.............:D;)

BriEOD
10-21-2009, 06:03 PM

Agreed......

JimN
10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Personally, I don't think either side has a great, or even a good candidate, including the incumbent. They're spending like the proverbial drunken sailor on his first shore leave in five years. When the inflation starts, and it will in about six months, it's going to be ugly. If anyone thinks a lot of jobs were lost so far, this is nothing compared with what we're going to have soon. Better stock up on canned goods (yuck!), get a really good water purifier and make sure the house is just about impenetrable. They're patting themselves on the back for keeping their version of Government Health Care under $1B by starting it in three years but by that time, EVERYTHING will cost a lot more, so their plan will probably cost double their estimates.

wakesurfer
10-21-2009, 07:52 PM
their plan could cost trillions

JimN
10-21-2009, 08:19 PM
their plan could cost trillions

I screwed the pooch when I posted that they think they'll bring it in below a billion dollars. Sorry, I was only off by 99.9%. When this bunch is through, a billion dollars will be pocket change.

shepherd
10-21-2009, 08:51 PM
UMP for president

Not qualified. He's a Canadian.

trickskier
10-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Not qualified. He's a Canadian.

Not to mention he's a liberal..................8p

Skipper
10-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I recommend Chuck Norris for president!

trickskier
10-21-2009, 09:25 PM

At least he knows how to fight........................:D

scott023
10-22-2009, 12:38 AM

Puff another one there CP... :D

BTW, It's just a Crown Victoria, not Victorian. :rolleyes:

shepherd
10-22-2009, 02:05 AM

Chuck Norris doesn't run for president. Chuck Norris doesn't run for sh**.

captain planet
10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Don't kid yourself there CP..................Women love a V-Drive)

[/B]

Puff another one there CP... :D

BTW, It's just a Crown Victoria, not Victorian.

Potato, potato.....Crown Victoria, V-drive. They both are for grandpas! 8p....which fits Tricky just fine!!!

BTW, I was serious about JESSE VENTURA! I don't care who is on the ballot next go around, I'm writing him in. :rolleyes:

trickskier
10-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Potato, potato.....Crown Victoria, V-drive. They both are for grandpas! 8p....which fits Tricky just fine!!!

BTW, I was serious about JESSE VENTURA! I don't care who is on the ballot next go around, I'm writing him in. :rolleyes:

Need to add him to your signature............................8p

trickskier
10-22-2009, 04:23 PM

I'll bet you that on ANY given weekend I have more women in my boat than you do in yours..........8p

flipper
10-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Tricky is a stud

captain planet
10-23-2009, 10:09 AM
I'll bet you that on ANY given weekend I have more women in my boat than you do in yours..........8p

What is the age limit?

Let's see, on a typical weekend I have at least 5 women in my boat....7 if you count my buddies wives......but I don't count them. ;) And if you take the space in my boat compared to yours, I have a closed bow which makes it a REAL ski boat, I have more women per square foot on my boat than you do. :D

Funny, this thread went a total different direction than I thought it would. :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-23-2009, 11:10 AM

Yea, but the ones who haven't reached puberty or are in wheelchairs don't count!:rolleyes::D

Double D
10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
Funny, this thread went a total different direction than I thought it would. :rolleyes:

Yeah, these :mad:http://bravellir.com/gallery/d/10329-1/piss.gif contests can go on forever...:rolleyes:

trickskier
10-23-2009, 12:02 PM
What is the age limit?

Age Limit is: Legal

You took it in this direction...........;)

trickskier
10-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Yea, but the ones who haven't reached puberty or are in wheelchairs don't count!:rolleyes::D

Harold you know I'm just looking out for you when I have ladies in wheel chairs on my boat.........;)

captain planet
10-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Age Limit is: Legal

You took it in this direction...........;)

Funny, with all the political stuff that gets brought up on all these other threads I would have thought that bringing up JESSE VENTURA would have started a fire. I was interested to see what would be said about him. Oh well, I guess we get to talk about how much better my boat is than yours since the motor is in the proper position. ;)

captain planet
10-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Need to add him to your signature............................8p

There Tricky, just for you.........

TMCNo1
10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Harold you know I'm just looking out for you when I have ladies in wheel chairs on my boat.........;)

Skidog only has the ones in his bote with the blue metalflake electric ones from The Scooter Store that recline!:rolleyes::D