PDA

View Full Version : 01-04' X9 Bimini Top???

EarlyriserX9
10-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Does anyone on here have a bimini top on their 01'-04' X9? Is it mounted to the tower or to the windshield? Pictures would be great! I am going to try and pick one up this winter, but I don't have $700 for one. So if anyone has one sitting in inventory at their dealership, I'd love to take it off their hands!

I have the Zero Flex tower, so I don't think the bimini can be mounted to the tower like the newer ones.

Those of you who have one, does it get in your way? The new ones look great even when they are rolled up b/c they are incorporated with the tower.

I appreciate your feedback!

smoketu
10-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I have an '04 and it is mounted right to the zeroflex tower. The only problem is that it does sit about eyeball level and have ran into it a few times. I'm sure if I took the time I could probably adjust the height,but it looks awesome on the water with the lo profile look!

Age Fighter
10-18-2009, 10:53 PM
I have an 03 bimini that we do not use. We always go out early or late so it's not an issue. Can make you a deal.

sunsational
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I have an '03 X9 with a bimini that is mounted to the windshield. I also have an issue with the height of it having run into many times. If I were to install a new one it would be mounted to the tower high enough to walk under.

CruisinGA
10-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Mounted to windshield on my '02 X9.

Almost never run it, doesn't get that hot in the mountains and I always feel like it restricts my view when driving. (Probably more perception than reality)

EarlyriserX9
10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
I have an 03 bimini that we do not use. We always go out early or late so it's not an issue. Can make you a deal.

Sounds good. Send me a PM and we'll discuss :)