PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming in Land O Lakes FL

Jim@BAWS
10-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Bay Area WaterSports was asked to provide 4 boats this past Friday Evening for
Homecoming at Land O Lakes High School. It was GREAT to say the least. No cars this year. Kids where up high in the boats, easily seeing there friends and family in the audience. AWESOME evening. Click the link in the upper left hand corner for more photos

http://swampsports.smugmug.com/Sports

Jim@BAWS

trickskier
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Excellent Jim......................Can I borrow that red & blue light bar???..............:rolleyes:

tlcrichardson
10-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Nice to see a business that gives back to the area, not to mention the great PR. I am a long ways from that parade, but I want to say thanks. If trickskier can use the light bar I would like to use the boat.

DooSPX
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Thats great Jim!!!! Looks like a good time!

atlfootr
10-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Way to represent !

Jim@BAWS
10-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Excellent Jim......................Can I borrow that red & blue light bar???..............:rolleyes:

Larry H__t ( You know who he is RicK) gave me that old 88/89 light bar probably 15 years ago. Came off an OLD Dodge Diplomat. Anyway took it apart and got it running and mounted it to the top of my truck. It is illegal as heck to run w/ them ON. I pulled out onto
41 this last Friday. Lights WERE NOT on. Thought a guy heading south on 41 was going to wreck when he saw them Very Very funny. They made for an added attention getter for the last Senior Boat...Great evening for all.

Thanks for the comments

Jim@BAWS

DooSPX
10-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Larry H__t ( You know who he is RicK) gave me that old 88/89 light bar probably 15 years ago. Came off an OLD Dodge Diplomat. Anyway took it apart and got it running and mounted it to the top of my truck. It is illegal as heck to run w/ them ON. I pulled out onto
41 this last Friday. Lights WERE NOT on. Thought a guy heading south on 41 was going to wreck when he saw them Very Very funny. They made for an added attention getter for the last Senior Boat...Great evening for all.

Thanks for the comments

Jim@BAWS

any reason for the CSX as the boat of choice instead of a X-Series or maybe a PS 214? I thought the big X-Series Wake boats have lots of room for the students?

Jim@BAWS
10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
any reason for the CSX as the boat of choice instead of a X-Series or maybe a PS 214? I thought the big X-Series Wake boats have lots of room for the students?

1st boat X-star
2nd boat X-45
3rd X-35
4th 265 CSX

The bigger taller boats allowed for higher, better viewing for the folks in the stands. The kids could stand up easy vs. sitting down

Jim@BAWS

mayo93prostar
10-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Jim, that is great that you did this for the local area. Great exposure for MC also. I wish more dealers did something like this. It must have been great for the kids too. Can you imagine telling someone when you are older that you rode in a MC for homecoming parade? PS-Can I borrow the whole truck with the light bar? That is a nice ride.

#47of100TeamMC
10-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Please tell me you made the football player's take their spikes off before standing in the boats and on the seats! :eek: