PDA

View Full Version : Decal template or similar desperately wanted

Pushing Tin
10-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi all from South Africa. I am refurbishing a ProStar 190, 1988 model. Boat is in great condition and the cosmetics are coming on. Can any one please provide me with a decal template for the two back (port & starboard) side decals, the ones just before the sides rounds off onto the transom. I guess a person could photo their own decal set, say with a ruler in the photo shot and email me (afrikfabrik@mweb.co.za) the digital image as a j.peg or similar and could use that to send to decal cutter. Would really appreciate hearing from any one who could help??:) Thanks. Graham.

TMCNo1
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Try sending 87MC Dave a email here, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=2712

Finnsdad
10-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Call Bay Area Watersports in Tampa, FL. They have complete decal sets for sale. I am helping someone restore their '88 Prostar and he bought the complete set for around $140.

mark g
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Dont think dave is on any more i have sent over the file

Pushing Tin
10-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the pics. MC looks awsome! Same color specs as mine, will post pics of my MC showing progress. Congrats, and inspirational. Have had two possitive responses thus far.