PDA

View Full Version : Pulls wanted-Orlando area

Jerseydave
10-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Me and 3 friends are heading to OWC in Orlando Nov 20-22, but in addition to riding the cable we'd love to get some boat pulls if anyone is available. Gas/food/beverages no problem. (My one friend does some coaching if you want some free tips)

And of course I'd exchange the favor in NJ if you ever head up my way.

-Dave

trickskier
10-06-2009, 01:55 PM
If you want to drive a couple of hours North on Saturday or Sunday. I would be more than happy to help you out. No Gators on this lake (except me) :D

Jerseydave
10-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the offer trickskier, but with our limited time of 3 days the guys want to keep it pretty local to the O-town area. Jim@BAWS offered up his hospitality as well, but the 1 1/2 hours drive is keeping us from taking him up on it.

Anyone else wakeboard/ski in the Orlando area? (We're not a bunch of hooligans, really I swear! :rolleyes:)

trickskier
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the offer trickskier, but with our limited time of 3 days the guys want to keep it pretty local to the O-town area. Jim@BAWS offered up his hospitality as well, but the 1 1/2 hours drive is keeping us from taking him up on it.

Anyone else wakeboard/ski in the Orlando area? (We're not a bunch of hooligans, really I swear! :rolleyes:)

If I knew the Orlando public a lakes better I would tow my boat down...................I'll check into them if no one else offers up a pull.

Jerseydave
10-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Wow tricky, very generous of you to offer. I've got a bunch of feelers out, let's see what happens.

trickskier
10-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow tricky, very generous of you to offer. I've got a bunch of feelers out, let's see what happens.

Always glad to help a fellow MasterCraft owner...............:D

Chief
10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Always glad to help a fellow MasterCraft owner...............:D

That's why you were so eager to answer my request for a ski partner eh?

trickskier
10-07-2009, 05:50 PM
That's why you were so eager to answer my request for a ski partner eh?

Yep....................8p

Chief
10-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Yep....................8p

That's why you are such a good buddy. When are we going again anyway? Tick Tock, 2 Nov approaching quickly.

trickskier
10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
That's why you are such a good buddy. When are we going again anyway? Tick Tock, 2 Nov approaching quickly.

Let's see - Several members of TT stayed the weekend at Kingsley Lake weekend before last. Last weekend we were both out of town. And this weekend I'll be out-of-town. Looks like I'm available the weekend of the 17th...............:D

Jerseydave
10-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Bump TTT

Anyone else in the Orlando area that can help me with some pulls?
(please don't make me ride behind a CC at OWC!) :D

trickskier
10-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Bump TTT

Anyone else in the Orlando area that can help me with some pulls?
(please don't make me ride behind a CC at OWC!) :D

My offer still stands..................:D

hcm2009
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM

Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Jerseydave
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Well we just returned from an epic weekend in Orlando!

First of all I have to thank trickskier and jdlarsen1 for offering us some pulls even though we didn't take advantage of the offer. What happened was at the last minute we were presented with the rare opportunity to ride with one of the pro wakeboarders in the area, JD Webb. Atlfootr sent me a message that JD was available to meet up with us on his lake sunday..........so we did! Thanks atlfootr, for setting that up. We had an awesome time.

trickskier and jdlarsen1, we'll take a rain check on those pulls for next time and you guys are welcome to pulls up here in NJ anytime!