PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend, great Friends, great skiing!

SkiDog
09-27-2009, 07:51 PM
A few of us piled up at Kingsley lake this weekend and had a BLAST. I am a little disappointed though, as SOME of the drunkdial victims DIDN"T answer the phone last night! Harold, my apologies to you and Lynn for the REPEAT calls made to you! Just so you'll know, it WASN"T me!:D

SkiDog
09-27-2009, 07:56 PM
some more.......

SkiDog
09-27-2009, 08:01 PM
zxgzdbfgncbxcfb

SkiDog
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
a few more

TMCNo1
09-27-2009, 08:14 PM
A few of us piled up at Kingsley lake this weekend and had a BLAST. I am a little disappointed though, as SOME of the drunkdial victims DIDN"T answer the phone last night! Harold, my apologies to you and Lynn for the REPEAT calls made to you! Just so you'll know, it WASN"T me!:D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000) No, our MasterCraft is not there and I don't own a Moomba!
Lynn was watching TV and I was asleep on the couch, she gave me the phone and I had so many cobwebs/half asleep, I didn't realize who it was when the "Private Number" kept showing up on Caller ID, then Trick's Volvo Number showed up it was too late to start all over.

TMCNo1
09-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Afterwards I remembered a post about ya'll getting together this weekend and if I'd been in my right mind, it would have been on.
You know I'm all in for a good prank call and payback, then this morning I came up with all kinds of stuff to have pulled a reverse on ya'll but it was too late. Maybe next time or in 10 years!:rolleyes:

(http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

Chief
09-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Great weekend had by all! Unless you are Harold then you get drunk called. Knoxx you missed a good time.

trickskier
09-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Great time guys.........................Need to do it again soon!!! Hey Harold....................:D

D3skier
09-27-2009, 11:05 PM
looks like ya'll have a great time...

SkiDog
09-28-2009, 08:04 AM
oh, WE DO~!

JohnE
09-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Yeah, sorry guys I didn't answer. Looks like y'all had a great time. I was on the end of a 2 day drinkfest and went to bed around 10. We spent Friday in Boston for our anniversary and continued all day Saturday. Our friends had a good laugh listening to Eddie's message. Tanya Tucker was mentioned no less than 4 times.:D

SkiDog
09-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah, sorry guys I didn't answer. Looks like y'all had a great time. I was on the end of a 2 day drinkfest and went to bed around 10. We spent Friday in Boston for our anniversary and continued all day Saturday. Our friends had a good laugh listening to Eddie's message. Tanya Tucker was mentioned no less than 4 times.:D

And her mother as well!:D:D:D

TMCNo1
09-28-2009, 12:41 PM

Has anyone closed his eyes and called 911 yet, looks like he died 3 days ago!

flipper
09-28-2009, 12:45 PM

Has anyone closed his eyes and called 911 yet, looks like he died 3 days ago!
Yeah, but they are still on hold

Sodar
09-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I got the message on Saturday morning. I was in Vegas for the weekend and left my cellphone up in the room with fears that I would misplace it during my drunken debauchery.

Looks like you guys had a great time! I am willing to bet though that your drunk dial was matched with equal drunken-ness! :D

KnoxX2
09-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Great weekend had by all! Unless you are Harold then you get drunk called. Knoxx you missed a good time.

I know I know ............... but I had no choice!!!!!:( Glad you guys had a good time!!!!! BTW did you land any of those????????????:rolleyes:

trickskier
09-28-2009, 09:19 PM
I know I know ............... but I had no choice!!!!!:( Glad you guys had a good time!!!!! BTW did you land any of those???????????? :rolleyes:

Close but no Cigar................ 52224

JohnE
09-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Knox, how come you bailed on the event?

Kingsley X-1
09-28-2009, 10:24 PM
let me start this post by saying MC Mark picture explains everthing. Man you old guys still can drink...until 11:59. as soon as midnight came along all the "people with years of experience" were down for the count. we had an awesome dinner and a some great stories to share...

cant wait to do it again. maybe next time everyone can practice a bit more before they get to Kingsley so we can have some skiing activities when the sun isnt up!!!:friday::friday:

SkiDog
09-29-2009, 10:35 AM
let me start this post by saying MC Mark picture explains everthing. Man you old guys still can drink...until 11:59. as soon as midnight came along all the "people with years of experience" were down for the count. we had an awesome dinner and a some great stories to share...

cant wait to do it again. maybe next time everyone can practice a bit more before they get to Kingsley so we can have some skiing activities when the sun isnt up!!!:friday::friday:

That was the problem, I've been practicing too much! I shoulda drank a few more 5 hour Energy's!:D

Swimmer
09-29-2009, 01:12 PM
What call! I didn't get no stink'n call ;)

Left my tele in the car..oops.

trickskier
09-29-2009, 10:02 PM

E-Z there grasshopper.............You didn't even show up until dinner time...............8p

We were way ahead of you on the alcohol consumption by then...............:D

JohnE
09-30-2009, 12:27 AM
E-Z there grasshopper.............You didn't even show up until dinner time...............

We were way ahead of you on the alcohol consumption by then...............:D

First off, I need to know who else was there. Some of y'all are new names to me.:confused:

Second off, Tricks is right. If you start drinking after 10 am on the lake you are definitely late for the party. If you can out drink Tricky, Mark, and Eddie..........come to CSM and I'll give it a shot!:D Pun intended.;)

Kingsley X-1
10-01-2009, 12:43 AM
E-Z there grasshopper.............You didn't even show up until dinner time..............

We were way ahead of you on the alcohol consumption by then...............

Oh Tricky Tricky Tricky...what about the two cases that we had out in the boats starting at about noon...lol did the scotch erase your memory? or were yall way ahead of me then...if you were than i am am going to have to retract my comment;)

JohnE i will be the guy at CSM going like this:wavey::toast::banana:

Oh man that was a good time!!!

SkiDog
10-01-2009, 12:30 PM
A special thanks has to go to Jim@BAWS for BUYING & sending down a pack of fresh cuban sammiches from larry's Deli, for us! Damn they were good! Once again, my dealer has gone above and beyond the call of duty!:cool:

RiverRatsN.LkWylie
10-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea it did look like you all had a good time!
We party like that on wylie but no other Mastercrafts want to hang out up in our little cove, i guess we have to go south to where the ski course is by M&M.
Our neighbor has video of mike skiing the course, maybe next sunday we will fill the ol'girl up and go for a sand bar dive and look for my wedding ring :O
Hey Pat if the weather is good what di you think about that?