PDA

View Full Version : "Aquaglide" Excellent Customer Service

Jesus_Freak
09-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Since there is a fair amount of us who take our wife and children toobing (even though we would much rather them be in the course with us), I thought I would share a tremendously positive experience I had with the inflatables company "buyaquaglide.com". We had some trouble with the "Retro II" tube, which BTW is both fun and comfortable for two people. Within days of calling customer service we had a brand new tube on our doorstep. It was smooth and simple. Just an FYI...

JohnE
09-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Always nice to hear good things about a company.:cool:

Jesus_Freak
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
.................................................. ................

Jesus_Freak
06-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Since there is a fair amount of us who take our wife and children toobing (even though we would much rather them be in the course with us), I thought I would share a tremendously positive experience I had with the inflatables company "buyaquaglide.com". We had some trouble with the "Retro II" tube, which BTW is both fun and comfortable for two people. Within days of calling customer service we had a brand new tube on our doorstep. It was smooth and simple. Just an FYI...

As I already noted on a recent tubing thread, I competely and emphatically retract this statement. While their customer service is indeed superior, the product is not quite so. After a day at the lake, seams begin splitting again on the brand new bladder. Our other tube (different manufacturer) has never had any problems, so I can only conclude it is not related to my methods.

vision
06-01-2010, 02:52 PM
JF is spot on. I bought an aquaglide several years ago. Developed leaks at the seams within 1 pull. Their customer service was great and they sent me another. Exact same problem with the new one. I have some Gladiator and other tubes that we abuse and they have never had a leak.

Sorry Aquaglide, your vinyl construction does not hold up.

Jesus_Freak
06-24-2010, 07:16 AM
I discussed my issues with them. They claim they have recently changed their raw materials supplier. They sent me another [improved] inner tube. I have not tried it yet. It is for sell now. :)

atlfootr
06-24-2010, 09:33 AM
IS this the one your talking about?

atlfootr
06-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Said it before ....

Jesus_Freak
06-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Close...this is the one: