PDA

View Full Version : guess what happened next

MrCerretti
09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
wrong..............I landed it, you can tell by my perfect form! Just crashed after the landed. This was my first and second attempt. Not to bad.

MrCerretti
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Also, does my wake look right? 06 X45 Too much weight, to less, to slow, to fast, to short on the rope etc?

MCRambo1
09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Also, does my wake look right? 06 X45 Too much weight, to less, to slow, to fast, to short on the rope etc?

The wake looks pretty good, if you're having problems casing the second wake, you might want the bring the rope in a lenght or bump your speed up. What are you riding at now?

Good stuff on the backroll, it looks like you may be throwing it a little early cause it's a little low. Try landing by dropping your back hand, it keeps your body in line.

Hollywood
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Your wake to skill ratio looks high. Hang on and ride it away next time!

MrCerretti
09-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Your wake to skill ratio looks high. Hang on and ride it away next time!

Is that a nice way of saying I suck and don't worry about the wake yet?

I am riding at 19.3 on the pp if its reading right. 70' rope. Can't clear the wake no matter how hard I hit it. Keep casing the top on the other side.

Maybe faster is the key, just feels "right" at that speed.

MC

cbryan70
09-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Is that a nice way of saying I suck and don't worry about the wake yet?

I am riding at 19.3 on the pp if its reading right. 70' rope. Can't clear the wake no matter how hard I hit it. Keep casing the top on the other side.

Maybe faster is the key, just feels "right" at that speed.

MC

that is pretty slow. try to bring the rope in 5 feet and bump the speed a 1 or 2 mph. Then again I suck so dont listen to me

Hollywood
09-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah, getting over your pride and focusing on progressing your skills will yield quicker results, so kudos for recognizing that. Shorten the rope for sure. It will feel faster the closer you get to the boat (and vice versa), so adjust speed accordingly.

MrCerretti
09-15-2009, 03:44 PM
What's wrong with the moto just "throw" it. Nobody on our crew boards and I am only on my 3rd trip out. If anybody near St. Louis wants to come along for the ride and funny show hit me up. I may be creeping up an my late 30's but % aint scared.

Hollywood
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
What's wrong with the moto just "throw" it.

Nothing. Where did I say not to go for the advanced tricks? We're giving you advice on the rope/speed/wake so you can ride it away maybe...

cbryan70
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
3rd time out and you landed a flip. Way ahead of me

MrCerretti
09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Nothing. Where did I say not to go for the advanced tricks? We're giving you advice on the rope/speed/wake so you can ride it away maybe...

don't get butt hurt................you can tell from my first post that sarcasm is the name of the game. Just telling my moto of give it hell............

Thanks to all so far for the advice!