PDA

View Full Version : hard to kiss the lips ..

mbeach
08-31-2009, 11:41 AM
can anyone realate to this. i know tricks can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSoYhJ9NkE&feature=fvw

hopefully this posts as a url but if not, cut and paste to browser, kick your feet up, and enjoy.

JimN
08-31-2009, 11:48 AM
It's good to see that a musician as successful as Vince Gill can put something like this out. Most would have had some focus group determine the negative impact on CD/DVD sales, concert attendance and merchandising.

mbeach
08-31-2009, 11:54 AM
very good jimN. i was wondering if anyone would pick up on the fact that it was vince gill.

JimN
08-31-2009, 12:22 PM
very good jimN. i was wondering if anyone would pick up on the fact that it was vince gill.

I saw that when it first came out, maybe 5 years ago. I think it may have been when he was interviewed and he was the one to introduce the song. Look at his other videos, though, George Jones driving a riding mower and Vince on a tractor at the golf course because their wives took their car keys? Vince doing a face plant falling out of a golf cart in a fairway? That's just good, clean fun, kids!

Monte
08-31-2009, 01:38 PM
That is funny.. When I read the title I thought you may be speaking of a certain David Allen Coe song though.

mbeach
08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
I saw that when it first came out, maybe 5 years ago. I think it may have been when he was interviewed and he was the one to introduce the song. Look at his other videos, though, George Jones driving a riding mower and Vince on a tractor at the golf course because their wives took their car keys? Vince doing a face plant falling out of a golf cart in a fairway? That's just good, clean fun, kids!

if i could have found that link, definitely would have posted. what the heck, i imagine this song was written about good old george jones.

trickskier
08-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Good stuff Beach!!! :D

mlay
08-31-2009, 07:27 PM
mbeach, that's reaching waaaaay back, had almost forgot about that one. Classic!

mbeach
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
just a little tune all married guys can relate to. like they say, country music songs are about real life situations and events.

JimN
08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
just a little tune all married guys can relate to. like they say, country music songs are about real life situations and events.

Don't need to be married to understand that one.