PDA

View Full Version : 1994 pro sport 205 with indmar

george111
06-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi,
I have a 1994 205 pro sport with a 275 indmar EFI which has starting problems due to electrical problems. There are NO mastercraft or Indmar places in Pittsburgh and my marina needs the wiring diagram to figure the problem out. I have no trailer so I cannot get to the nearest dealer which is about 120 miles away.

I desperately need either the wiring diagram or the service manual for this boat. I will pay.

Hopefully you can help as this summer is evaporating and last summers was lost as was my boat in the floods.( I bought this boat as a replacement for the one that went bye-bye in the flood)
Thanks
George

ski_king
06-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Welcome George.

If you use the "Contact MacterCraft" in the upper right hand corner, I bet they can help you out.

Also the dealer you mentioned may have a trailer and can come and get your boat.... just a thought.

What did you lose in the flood last year? And was it flood 1 or flood 2?

MarkP
06-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey George

What part of PGH are you from?? Did you loose your boat off of the Beaver? I know hundreds got washed out of that river last year. That blows, sorry to hear it. Did you call Midway, http://www.billsmidwaymarina.com/ (http://www.billsmidwaymarina.com/) they aren’t that good about returning calls but they may be able to help??

east tx skier
06-05-2005, 10:40 PM
You might also try contacting Indmar. Engine Nut may have the info you're looking for.

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 06:12 AM
or JimN...

André
06-06-2005, 07:01 AM
...Or just try explaining your problem here.We're all certified MC tech!!!

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=AndréWe're all certified MC tech!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, through correspondence course, right. :uglyhamme

MarkP
06-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Yeah, through correspondence course, right. :uglyhamme
Whatever it takes..

george111
06-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks for your responses.
I lost my boat on the allegheny in Sept 19th flood. It was a Malibu and in all honesty need a long rest.
I did contact Indmar and they were great. I have the wiring diagram and they have offered to give advice.They were suprised no MC or Indmar dealers in Pittsburgh.
Through an exceptional stroke of luck an out of town marina is picking up a boat at my marina tommorow and has offered to bring their Tech 1, the thing that reads the computer on the boat and gives problem codes.

The problem we are having is no signal to the injectors.It is not the safety switch. We have replaced the relay.The fuses are good.Originally the fuel pump would not come on when you quarter turn the ignition.The engine turns over but will not fire.I am not fixing this myself which explains why I cannot give you all the details you may need. I have a lot of respect for Brian at my marina who is certified for Merc.
Hopefully after tommorow morning and the Tech 1, we will know more.
Thanks again for your advice.
George

AirJunky
06-06-2005, 03:52 PM
......... as this summer is evaporating

Really? Ours doesn't start for another 2 weeks! :cool:

MarkP
06-06-2005, 04:47 PM
I’m about 20 min from him and our summer started on mothers day.:banana:

Hey George, let us know what’s up when you find out. (now that you have our curiosity up)