PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati - WEBN Fireworks Raft UP

MattsCraft
08-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Posted this on CincyWake.com - Calling all Cincy area MC's for a raft up for the fireworks on the Ohio 9/6/2009. Time and exact meeting location TBD, stay tuned:D

ntidsl
08-21-2009, 10:49 AM
You won't catch my MC near there!!! If I'm there I'll be on a 69 foot Chris Craft. I'll wear my MC shirt how's that.

MattsCraft
08-21-2009, 11:39 AM
69', is that a boat or an Ocean Liner:rolleyes: MC shirt works, we will just tie up to you in that "Mother Ship"

ntidsl
08-27-2009, 09:18 AM
69 foot chris craft...

I'll be on channel 69 just call for the black pearl...thats my mc's name but I'll hear it...

btw...if you ever get down river I could always use another MC hanging around near Warsaw...I'm surrounded my BUs, Moombas, and Air Nautiques...

We have been skiing back in a place called Paint Lick Creek...smooth as glass, about 2600 feet long and 4-6 feet deep...

MattsCraft
08-29-2009, 02:58 PM
OK - Will give you a call, hmm, channel 69, I guess my radio go's that high. Pretty sure we are still going, just trying to confirm a crew. Would love to come to Warsaw, give me some datails on distance from cincy and launch ramps and we will def. try a trip this year!

You going to let us tie up to that bad boy!

Our plan right now is to put in @ Fredericks in the afternoon, so we will be coming up the river at the mouth of the Licking!

Mag_Red
08-29-2009, 03:49 PM
69 foot chris craft...

I'll be on channel 69 just call for the black pearl...thats my mc's name but I'll hear it...

btw...if you ever get down river I could always use another MC hanging around near Warsaw...I'm surrounded my BUs, Moombas, and Air Nautiques...

We have been skiing back in a place called Paint Lick Creek...smooth as glass, about 2600 feet long and 4-6 feet deep...
Do you still ski at the lake behind your business???