PDA

View Full Version : Seat Swivel for TriStar 220

Mike Meyer
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Any suggestions on where to find a passenger seat swivel for a 1988 TriStar 220? This is for a bucket seat. It's the swivel that allows the seat to turn 360 degree and locks in place at every 90 degrees. It measures 11 X 11 inches. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

etduc
08-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Any suggestions on where to find a passenger seat swivel for a 1988 TriStar 220? This is for a bucket seat. It's the swivel that allows the seat to turn 360 degree and locks in place at every 90 degrees. It measures 11 X 11 inches. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a swivel base, new never used. I have to go find it, and take a picture.

Etduc

Mike Meyer
08-27-2009, 10:48 AM
After disassembling the swivel and slider base, I noticed the base is also starting to wear, so I'd be interested in see what you have. Thanks for your reply!

etduc
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
After disassembling the swivel and slider base, I noticed the base is also starting to wear, so I'd be interested in see what you have. Thanks for your reply!

Send me your email address.

etduc
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM
does it look like this

Mike Meyer
08-29-2009, 10:12 AM
I think that is it. Does it measure 11X11 on the swivel top? Also, can you see the plastic washer the separates the top and bottom of the swivel? Can you see any cracks or breaks on this plastic washer? That is what the problem is on my swivel. the plastic washer is all broken apart and cannot hold the ball bearings in place any more. Your photo looks exactly like what I have with the 2 levers to turn the seat and also move it back and forth. Get back with me on the dimensions of the swivel and the slider base to make sure it's the same. What kind of boat did this come from? Thanks again! Email address is elimeyer@comcast.net