PDA

View Full Version : Boaters in General are ********!

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Why? Let's face it at one time ot another we have had an issue with Wally's, Waker's, Jet Skiers and now SKI BOATS! Walk a mile in another man's shoes? I did such this evening. I own a bad arse 65hp side by side Kawasaki Jetski with a top speed of 35-40 mph. I let my family use this ride and they love it. It was running somewhat rough so I decided to fix it and take it for a spin. I encounter countless pontoon and fishing boats on my quest. I am running around 25-30 and just checking her out. I turn around oncoming traffic as to not send my wake their way. I am so considerate! I used to master this river. 6' deep and no more than 175' wide. Many shallows and really a navigators nightmare. So I get to the south end near Broad Ripple. I come up to a TT197 white and silver. (******!) No skier in so I move on down stream. I then encounter an Air Nautique. I give them 300 or so feet from behind but I am on shore and they are in the middle of the river. Skier drops, he did often I would idle well behind. Did I mention the river is 150-175' wide? So I turn around and now TT boy has his Wally son/friend trying toe holds on a trick ski at 14-16 mph. I am no where near the line of the skier and close to shore 300' back. I can barely see TT Boy's angry wife waving her arms in hysterics! I say to myself surely this is not directed at me? I have dropped to idle every time Wally dropped (often) I did not pass because I was so far back I was not even up to their wake. The last time I can see TT Boy's angry Heffer like she has something to say. I idle up getting closer and then throttle up as interested. She screams do not follow our skier! I asked (mind you I am not in any way shape or form in a direct line but am going the same direction on a narrow river) How much ******* room would you like? 200, 300'? Wally says, "HHHHH The Human Brain Weighs Eight Pounds and the law is 500'!" **** you you pr***! I reply I own a MasterCraft and I have been very considerate! Why bother! I displaced no water, gave them a minimum of 300' and was in no way shape or form in a direct path of their skier! TT Boy I hope you are on here because you can kiss my ***! Chubby and Wally included! Tell your story, I would love to hear it oh and if you want to share a beer you can have one of my empties right up your ***! :mad:

mlay
08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Sounds like if checked, their boat might have quite a few empty's in there. I would have been appreciative if someone was paying that close of attention to my skier, which is not usually the case.

03 35th Anniversary
08-18-2009, 09:22 PM
I guess you didn't say that to his ole lady cause you were scared she stomp a mud hole in your @$$!!! :D

Why? Let's face it at one time ot another we have had an issue with Wally's, Waker's, Jet Skiers and now SKI BOATS! Walk a mile in another man's shoes? I did such this evening. I own a bad arse 65hp side by side Kawasaki Jetski with a top speed of 35-40 mph. I let my family use this ride and they love it. It was running somewhat rough so I decided to fix it and take it for a spin. I encounter countless pontoon and fishing boats on my quest. I am running around 25-30 and just checking her out. I turn around oncoming traffic as to not send my wake their way. I am so considerate! I used to master this river. 6' deep and no more than 175' wide. Many shallows and really a navigators nightmare. So I get to the south end near Broad Ripple. I come up to a TT197 white and silver. (******!) No skier in so I move on down stream. I then encounter an Ait Nautique. I give them 300 or so feet from behind but I am on shore and they are in the middle of the river. Skier drops, he did often I would idle well behind. Did I mention the river is 150-175' wide? So I turn around and now TT boy has his Wally son/friend trying toe holds on a trick ski at 14-16 mph. I am no where near the line of the skier and close to shore 300' back. I can barely see TT Boy's angry wife waving her arms in hysterics! I say to myself surely this is not directed at me? I have dropped to idle every time Wally dropped (often) I did not pass because I was so far back I was not even up to their wake. The last time I can see TT Boy's angry Heffer like she has something to say. I idle up getting closer and then throttle up as interested. She screams do not follow our skier! I asked (mind you I am not in any way shape or form in a direct line but am going the same direction on a narrow river) How much ******* room would you like? 200, 300'? Wally says, "HHHHH The Human Brain Weighs Eight Pounds and the law is 500'!" **** you you pr***! I reply I own a MasterCraft and I have been very considerate! Why bother! I displaced no water, gave them a minimum of 300' and was in no way shape or form in a direct path of their skier! TT Boy I hope you are on here because you can kiss my ***! Chubby and Wally included! Tell your story, I would love to hear it oh and if you want to share a beer you can have one of my empties right up your ***! :mad:

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:23 PM
If I had a jetskier, fisherman or wally paying this close attention I would buy them a beer! I should have said where is your skier flag, I had no idea there was a skier in the water! I was pissed. These freaks and I am sure someone here knows them can kiss my ###########! I am flipped and sure I am basically an intollerant arse myself but they need to be kicked in the nuts! I will see them again for sure but next time I will do doughnuts around them, throw my empties in their boat and go freaking nuts! Nothing like a third that is too fat to ski telling me boater safety! Hear that Mr TT! Tell your story! I am all ears about what a pri*** I was!:DSounds like if checked, their boat might have quite a few empty's in there. I would have been appreciative if someone was paying that close of attention to my skier, which is not usually the case.

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:25 PM
She was not old she was a fat ***! How's that work for you?:D PS I was in shock which usually leads to really bad things! We will see!I guess you didn't say that to his ole lady cause you were scared she stomp a mud hole in your @$$!!! :D

Covi
08-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow..........Getting good now!!!!!!

mlay
08-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Paint ball drive by...hood style:D

03 35th Anniversary
08-18-2009, 09:35 PM
She was not old she was a fat ***! How's that work for you?:D PS I was in shock which usually leads to really bad things! We will see!

So you trying to think of a clever pickup line??? :D

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:35 PM
I prefer the old way I get my arse beat or they do either way somebody gets it! I am just happy to be in there somewhere!;)

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
How about is that your wife's swimsuit or did your guys tube spring a leak?:D

03 35th Anniversary
08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Paint ball drive by...hood style:D

Leave the paintball gun in the cool before hand!!! (They are more accurate that away) :D

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Wow, I bet you have never seen her mouth this wide open anywhere but the dinner table!:D

03 35th Anniversary
08-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Wow, I bet you have never seen her mouth this wide open anywhere but the dinner table!:D

Now thats classic!!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Next time leave the talking ballast at the dock!:D

Ok I am being mean now this can be settled in a more mature way! Bigmac help a brother out!;)

mlay
08-18-2009, 09:40 PM
I agree, honorable, mono e mono, but it sounds like the wife might could have take nyou :D Fat chicks pack a mean punch!

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:43 PM
That is why I decided to cool off! They are my kryptonite!:o

I can't say no to fat chicks either!:DI agree, honorable, mono e mono, but it sounds like the wife might could have take nyou :D Fat chicks pack a mean punch!

coz
08-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Well???........how's the poor jetski? :confused: I'd be more concerned with that than the chick & dick in the MC :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 09:52 PM
She is running really well now thank you! I cleaned the carb as it had sat for awhile. I bought it for the kids and family. It is a fun relaxing non-obtrusive ride. Until tonight I thought I was a very considerate person. A **** but a very considerate ****! Thank you for your concern. See how ******* nice I am?:DWell???........how's the poor jetski? :confused: I'd be more concerned with that than the chick & dick in the MC :rolleyes:

shepherd
08-18-2009, 10:50 PM
HB, you are a very considerate person. I'd buy you a beer even if you were on a smoker. In fact, have a beer or 12 and relax!

Slinkyredfoot
08-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Why? Let's face it at one time ot another we have had an issue with Wally's, Waker's, Jet Skiers and now SKI BOATS! Walk a mile in another man's shoes? I did such this evening. I own a bad arse 65hp side by side Kawasaki Jetski with a top speed of 35-40 mph. I let my family use this ride and they love it. It was running somewhat rough so I decided to fix it and take it for a spin. I encounter countless pontoon and fishing boats on my quest. I am running around 25-30 and just checking her out. I turn around oncoming traffic as to not send my wake their way. I am so considerate! I used to master this river. 6' deep and no more than 175' wide. Many shallows and really a navigators nightmare. So I get to the south end near Broad Ripple. I come up to a TT197 white and silver. (******!) No skier in so I move on down stream. I then encounter an Ait Nautique. I give them 300 or so feet from behind but I am on shore and they are in the middle of the river. Skier drops, he did often I would idle well behind. Did I mention the river is 150-175' wide? So I turn around and now TT boy has his Wally son/friend trying toe holds on a trick ski at 14-16 mph. I am no where near the line of the skier and close to shore 300' back. I can barely see TT Boy's angry wife waving her arms in hysterics! I say to myself surely this is not directed at me? I have dropped to idle every time Wally dropped (often) I did not pass because I was so far back I was not even up to their wake. The last time I can see TT Boy's angry Heffer like she has something to say. I idle up getting closer and then throttle up as interested. She screams do not follow our skier! I asked (mind you I am not in any way shape or form in a direct line but am going the same direction on a narrow river) How much ******* room would you like? 200, 300'? Wally says, "HHHHH The Human Brain Weighs Eight Pounds and the law is 500'!" **** you you pr***! I reply I own a MasterCraft and I have been very considerate! Why bother! I displaced no water, gave them a minimum of 300' and was in no way shape or form in a direct path of their skier! TT Boy I hope you are on here because you can kiss my ***! Chubby and Wally included! Tell your story, I would love to hear it oh and if you want to share a beer you can have one of my empties right up your ***! :mad:

Have you ever considered anger management classes or a good fishing boat with a pole, with a hook and some bait

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 10:54 PM
I think we all could use more beer. Maybe this is what is wrong with the world today. When we screw up we should have a cooler of beer to say, "sorry, man, have a cold one!" I would have been in a lot less fights if this were a rule! Just sayin'! ;)HB, you are a very considerate person. I'd buy you a beer even if you were on a smoker. In fact, have a beer or 12 and relax!

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 10:58 PM
And I would do this why? Being the most considerate person on the ******* Planet I hardly think this is needed you slinky POS!:DHave you ever considered anger management classes or a good fishing boat with a pole, with a hook and some bait

Maristar210
08-18-2009, 11:03 PM
So Bob, I am trying to get a visual here. Was she I aint gonna tell anyone big, snorkel required big, or there's a full square foot of my body I can't reach big? :confused:

justinglow
08-18-2009, 11:06 PM
So Bob, I am trying to get a visual here. Was she I aint gonna tell anyone big, snorkel required big, or there's a full square foot of my body I can't reach big? :confused:

I am interested too. How many ax handles would it take to measure her a$$?

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Let's just say there was some easement to contend with!:DSo Bob, I am trying to get a visual here. Was she I aint gonna tell anyone big, snorkel required big, or there's a full square foot of my body I can't reach big? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Which end first?:confused:I am interested too. How many ax handles would it take to measure her a$$?

Maristar210
08-18-2009, 11:11 PM
My nurse looks at a sledge hammer like it is challenging her

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:15 PM
But she see's you much differently!:DMy nurse looks at a sledge hammer like it is challenging her

Double D
08-18-2009, 11:16 PM
If I had a jetskier, fisherman or wally paying this close attention I would buy them a beer! I should have said where is your skier flag, I had no idea there was a skier in the water! I was pissed. These freaks and I am sure someone here knows them can kiss my ###########! I am flipped and sure I am basically an intollerant arse myself but they need to be kicked in the nuts! I will see them again for sure but next time I will do doughnuts around them, throw my empties in their boat and go freaking nuts! Nothing like a third that is too fat to ski telling me boater safety! Hear that Mr TT! Tell your story! I am all ears about what a pri*** I was!:D

Bob, tell us how you really feel.:rolleyes::D

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:18 PM
I am hurting inside and just would like someone to notice! Thanks DD!;)Bob, tell us how you really feel.:rolleyes::D

Maristar210
08-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Hoosier Smoke Break :d:d

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Ha! Maybe!:DHoosier Smoke Break :d:d

Double D
08-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I am hurting inside and just would like someone to notice! Thanks DD!;)

I'd back you up in a rumble with the fat b****!:D

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks brother but if I get aroused toss me a rubber!;)I'd back you up in a rumble with the fat b****!:D

Double D
08-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Thanks brother but if I get aroused toss me a rubber!;)

I'd toss you two, and a bag!8p

Hoosier Bob
08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
That is funny I don't care how drunk you are!:DI'd toss you two, and a bag!8p

Maristar210
08-19-2009, 12:45 AM
Hoosiers gonna need one of those sow insertation gloves as well.

Is that it?

Is that it?

Well **** me,,,,, is that it??? ;)

rholmes
08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Roll her in flour to find the wet spot; pick a fold and blank it. Hmmm, she sounds so appealing, kind of like rubbing a cold 1lb slab of bacon on my hairy chest.... wait, did I go too far?

scott023
08-19-2009, 01:22 AM
The person is to chicken to identify themselves? Or too embarassed?

Covi
08-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Come forward. Let's hear your side? HB I've got your back as well. I love fat chicks!

Skipper
08-19-2009, 09:49 AM
... So I turn around and now TT boy has his Wally son/friend trying toe holds on a trick ski at 14-16 mph. I am no where near the line of the skier and close to shore 300' back. I can barely see TT Boy's angry wife waving her arms in hysterics! I say to myself surely this is not directed at me? I have dropped to idle every time Wally dropped (often) I did not pass because I was so far back I was not even up to their wake. The last time I can see TT Boy's angry Heffer like she has something to say. I idle up getting closer and then throttle up as interested. ... :mad:

Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Since you didn't pass - perhaps, the fat lady thought you were a creepy stalker? 8p

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Maybe it was a misunderstanding. Since you didn't pass - perhaps, the fat lady thought you were a creepy stalker? 8p

She could have been one of HB's old hot high shcool girlfriends that just went bad over the years and was trying to tell him the kid behind the boat was actually his????????????:rolleyes::D

JohnE
08-19-2009, 10:27 AM
She could have been one of HB's old hot high shcool girlfriends that just went bad over the years and was trying to tell him the kid behind the boat was actually his????????????:rolleyes::D

That's funny!:D

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 10:34 AM
That's funny!:D

Our friend HB is like George Washington to me!
If he slept in all the beds they said he did, no wonder he's the father of our country!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSfox000)

Rockman
08-19-2009, 10:52 AM
The most messed up things that happen on the river(s)...:D

I would loved to see this gem's face when HB told her he was a MaterCraft owner. :o

Legal is 500'...where the hell is this? If that is the case, then our lake would be a no wake for most of the day!?

HB-Were you naked or clothed when this happened...?:cool:

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Clothed I think. My head hurts!:oThe most messed up things that happen on the river(s)...:D

I would loved to see this gem's face when HB told her he was a MaterCraft owner. :o

Legal is 500'...where the hell is this? If that is the case, then our lake would be a no wake for most of the day!?

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 11:38 AM
The most messed up things that happen on the river(s)...:D

I would loved to see this gem's face when HB told her he was a MaterCraft owner.

She wanted him 500' back, cause she knew HB craved her body!:rolleyes::D

ROB
08-19-2009, 11:49 AM
I have an idea:

"The Official Fat Chicks Thread"

Let me be the first to post.

stuartmcnair
08-19-2009, 12:00 PM
I have an idea:

some threads are better without pictures.....

TMCNo1
08-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Going green,.........................it's been in the Random Pictures thread for 3.5+ years, so,

Hoosier Bob
08-19-2009, 12:09 PM
That is just wrong! Hot, but wrong!;)

She was not that big I added 40-50 lbs because I was *****!Going green,.........................it's been in the Random Pictures thread for 3.5+ years, so,

ProStar200
08-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Fat chicks are like mopeds, their both fun to ride until your friends see you.

coz
08-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Fat chicks are like mopeds, their both fun to ride until your friends see you.

Good one! I've never heard that one before :headbang:

Covi
08-19-2009, 08:56 PM
I was so glad to see this still going. I was looking forward all to to the fat girl jokes! PS 200, the moped one is good. And Harold you kill me!

HB, Have they come clean yet? I know they're out there! SOB's.

mlay
08-19-2009, 09:06 PM
I have an idea:

Poor, poor, poor shocks on that bike. I would hate to have to balance that...