PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace

SD190EVO
08-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Appreciate all the work being done. Everything looks great. My only feedback is that I do not think the Marketplace needs so many sub-categories (prostars, x-series, parts, accessories...etc etc). I would prefer just 'boats' 'parts/accessories' and thats it. So you do not have to click into each one.

Thanks again and nice work.

H20skeefreek
08-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Appreciate all the work being done. Everything looks great. My only feedback is that I do not think the Marketplace needs so many sub-categories (prostars, x-series, parts, accessories...etc etc). I would prefer just 'boats' 'parts/accessories' and thats it. So you do not have to click into each one.

I disagree. When you are shopping for a MC, you are usually looking for something pretty specific.

Bert
08-21-2004, 09:38 PM

That would defeat the purpose. I for example am only interested in Pro Star's