PDA

View Full Version : Booyah!! Reap the whirlwind...

bigmac
08-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Taliban insurgents setting an IED...for the last time..

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/08/10/von.afghan.insurgent.usdod

trickskier
08-10-2009, 09:59 PM
That was EXCELLENT!!! :D

SkiDog
08-10-2009, 10:12 PM
That was EXCELLENT!!! :D

Yes, I have to agree! Kick A$$!;)

CantRepeat
08-10-2009, 10:12 PM
I wished it was more painful on the enemy when they die. He never even knew he was gonna die.

tnx for the post

jdl xstar
08-10-2009, 10:15 PM
sweeeet. kick a$$.

JimN
08-10-2009, 10:16 PM
I hope the 72 virgins are all like Janeane Garofilo.

rholmes
08-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Knowing CNN (aka the Communist News Network), I am fairly surprised the title of the video wasn't "Innocent Jihadist martyer's gunned down by Outlaw American Forces. Obama apology to air at 9pm tomorrow."

Skipper
08-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Knowing CNN (aka the Communist News Network), I am fairly surprised the title of the video wasn't "Innocent Jihadist martyer's gunned down by Outlaw American Forces. Obama apology to air at 9pm tomorrow."

Painfully true.

SaltwaterMC
08-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Great video. Thanks for posting.

Granite_33
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM

The Koran is wrong, instead of 72 black eyed virgins......in heaven.

They get 72 black virgins named Jerome......in Jail.

ncsone
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Does it say that they are female virgins or just virgins? Seems like a big difference between the two to me.

get_sum
08-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I think that the ROE are just a little bit off though. They had to make sure they had "enough" of a case before opening up on insurgents. I say, find em', shoot em'. Ask questions later.

JimN
08-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Does it say that they are female virgins or just virgins? Seems like a big difference between the two to me.

I guess it depends on the definition of 'female'. I guess I could have substituted Rosanne Barr, K.D. Lang or Oh, this is even better- SANDRA BERNHARDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet they'd claw their own eyes out for that one.

CantRepeat
08-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I think that the ROE are just a little bit off though. They had to make sure they had "enough" of a case before opening up on insurgents. I say, find em', shoot em'. Ask questions later.

While that would be nice and I'm sure it's not covered by the press like it should be but, there's a lot of Soldiers on trail for murder because "they didn't have enough" and it makes me sick.

bigmac
08-11-2009, 09:18 PM
If I understand the radio chatter, they were waiting because the bad guys had nowhere to hide in that open area, and the Apache pilot had time to make sure it wasn't a US checkpoint being set up. Prudent.

I'm sure there was a component of CYA too, which is sad, but it's the way of the world these days in law enforcement, medicine, and the military.

Hrkdrivr
08-11-2009, 09:21 PM
While that would be nice and I'm sure it's not covered by the press like it should be but, there's a lot of Soldiers on trail for murder because "they didn't have enough" and it makes me sick.

You cannot BELIEVE the @ss pain pilots have to go through before they engage a target. Unfortunately, it's due to a very few people's stupid mistakes (Blackhawk shootdowns in Iraq, collateral damage, civilian casualties, etc.). It's like they have to be lawyers in the cockpit while they're doing their best to support their wingmen and not get their airplanes shot out from underneath them.

In the video you can hear part of the decision matrix they have to go through before they shoot..."hotstile intent" or "presence of enemy" I can't remember which quote I heard.

Nonetheless, it's a great video of what our guys/gals are doing for us over there and evidence of why you don't want to fight the USA (if our political leaders are willing to unleash the Dogs of War, that is!)

snork
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Just made my night a little better.

MasterCraft Mark
08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Great video more of this needs to be done.Turn that place into a parking lot or a golf course cause that was hole one.

bigmac
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Here's another classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUjor9Ctcs

and another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5gfh8guq20