PDA

View Full Version : First Problem, Won't Start!

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Was out wakeboarding today, and I pulled one person. After she was done, I shut off the boat and started to get ready. When we tried to start the boat up again it wouldn't fire. It just cranks but won't turn over. :mad:

Yesterday, we gased up, and my grandfather filled the tank too much, so it was all the way to the top. Then when we were out on the lake, the engine stalled out when I was going approx. 30mph. I loosened the gas cap, and it vented the tank, and the engine fired right back up. Didn't have a problem for the rest of the day.

I checked the safety switch by the throttle, and it is attached and seems to be fine. Other than that, I am at a loss.

Please help......

6ballsisall
06-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Erk, Mag and I told you those muffler bearings needed replaced, didn't you listen??? :D

j/k Based on your statement above it sounds like if you vent the tank by pulling off the filler cap it solves the problem. I'd say you have a venting problem my friend. What was the ambient tempature like the day you wakeboarded and it wouldn't start for you?

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 09:39 PM
It was probably around 75 degrees and sunny both days....

6ballsisall
06-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Thats where I'd put my money. The day wakeboarding, had you been driving it a while before the problem?

Guessing the fuel got warm and the fumes in the tank gave you troubles. Check your venting situation out.

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 09:49 PM
going to take vent hose off now...

jt76ss
06-01-2005, 09:52 PM
check your fuel pump may have damaged it take off hoses and crank engine

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I took off the vent line and she fired right up!!!! I think I just over filled the tank. JR, I owe you two beers and a ski.... :D

6ballsisall
06-01-2005, 10:02 PM
No worries dude. Do replace the vent hose, you want that. it might have just gotten crimped in there or something. The true test will be another warm day with fuel that has sloshed around in there a while.

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 10:04 PM
I think the problem was me filling the tank WAY TO HIGH!!!!

I have a feeling that gas may have actually gotten up into the vent hose thus causing my problem.

erkoehler
06-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Going to try to head out tomorrow. I guess that will be the test.

jimmer2880
06-02-2005, 05:40 AM
over-filling still should not have caused a problem, as the tank would still be venting.

bcampbe7
06-02-2005, 07:48 AM
over-filling still should not have caused a problem, as the tank would still be venting.

I agree with Jimmer here. When I fill my 96 190 too much the gas comes out of the vent after being sloshed around. Did this happen with you Eric?

jsonova99
06-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Could the vent have been clogged with something?

Cloaked
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Does MC still put the anti-siphon valves at the tank? I have seen them fail closed or intermittently fail. That will stop or impede fuel flow.

6ballsisall
06-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Erk, is the problem gone?

peason
06-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah Erk, what's the status. Good to see you're getting to use the boat a lot, guess it was worth all of the hassles of reading everyone's advice. We will have to have a hours used post at the end of the season to see how everyone faired this year!

6ballsisall
06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah Erk, what's the status. Good to see you're getting to use the boat a lot, guess it was worth all of the hassles of reading everyone's advice. We will have to have a hours used post at the end of the season to see how everyone faired this year!

Ummm yeah..... I've got 10 hours on mine this season already. Unfortunately about 9 of them with the engine cover up and about 7 on the starters (yes plural) :rolleyes:

Thrall
06-03-2005, 11:58 AM
erk,
I concur w/ Jimmer as well. Your vent hose has to be plugged,kinked, collapsed. I assume there was a vacuum when you opened the filler.
On the same note, has anyone used those backflow preventers for the vent line?
My boat loses gas out of the vent hose until I burn a 1/4 or so from full.

erkoehler
06-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Ran fine yesterday, and started back up at the end of the ski session with no problems.

erkoehler
06-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Ok, the problem has returned, and was NOT solved by removing the vent line this time. The high today was 95 degrees and sunny. Not sure what to do next, please help!

6ballsisall
06-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Ok, the problem has returned, and was NOT solved by removing the vent line this time. The high today was 95 degrees and sunny. Not sure what to do next, please help!

Sounds Like Vapor Lock. Not overly familiar with your engine setup/layout. Post some pics of your engine.

LakePirate
06-07-2005, 11:09 PM
That is what I thought initially. Maybe we should give him a push down pit road.

erkoehler
06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Sounds Like Vapor Lock. Not overly familiar with your engine setup/layout. Post some pics of your engine.

I will take some photos when I get home from work tonight.

tex
06-08-2005, 10:32 AM
I took off the vent line and she fired right up!!!! I think I just over filled the tank. JR, I owe you two beers and a ski.... :D
JR-I would ask for 2 miller lites and either a Connelly F1 or the new Monza. That is, as long as he is buying! Good luck with the problem Erkle!

erkoehler
06-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Where is the fuel pump located? Is it like a car and in the tank, or is it external to the tank?

I think I am going to order the fuel filter tomorrow, but would like to check out the fuel pump also. :confused:

erkoehler
06-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Is this the right filter? Found it on skidim http://skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=3481

erkoehler
06-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Also, can anybody find the right fuel pump on skidim for my boat?

The manual doesn't really give any information on these items :noface:

Not really sure where to start, electrical/mechanical, low pressure????

erkoehler
06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
This is the fuel pump that I think I need.....anybody help a stranded boater out????

6ballsisall
06-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Hold on a second there Erk, did I miss some posts? What makes you think it is the fuel pump? Doesn't it run good when it's cool?

east tx skier
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
The inline filter looks right. Is that the one that skidim recommended?

lakes Rick
06-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Erk, you need to be diagnosing your problem, not just replacing parts.. Your going to spend alot of money and probably NOT fix anything....

I remember being young once...

east tx skier
06-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Agreed. There will be plenty to spend money on one way or the other. Make sure you replace things that are actually broken (coming from the guy who yanked a perfectly good intake manifold out of his boat, only to creat a host of throttle cable binding problems). Results were sweet though.

MarkP
06-08-2005, 11:32 PM
I agree Erk!! Nothing wrong with replacing a filter or two but, I would say the rest of the stuff could stay until you know what’s wrong.. If you call DIM they will tell you what filter fits you..

east tx skier
06-08-2005, 11:38 PM
I agree Erk!! Nothing wrong with replacing a filter or two but, I would say the rest of the stuff could stay until you know what’s wrong.. If you call DIM they will tell you what filter fits you..

Just to iterate, that does look like the correct filter (you've got the 350 tbi, right?).

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Hold on a second there Erk, did I miss some posts? What makes you think it is the fuel pump? Doesn't it run good when it's cool?

Can't even get it started now...

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:38 AM
The inline filter looks right. Is that the one that skidim recommended?

I just found that one on the internet site. I am going to call tomorrow to order the filter.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Just to iterate, that does look like the correct filter (you've got the 350 tbi, right?).

Yeah, that is the engine that I have.... I am going to replace the fuel filter mainly because it is inexpensive, needs to be done, and could be the problem.

As far as the fuel pump, where is it located? How do I test it?

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 01:17 AM

We went out yesterday, and it fired right up at the launch when we were starting our evening session around 5:30 pm. We then proceeded to ski and cruise until approx. 8:45 pm without any problems and the weather was 90 and sunny. Got back to the ramp, tied the boat up at the dock and shut it down. Cleaned up the boat, got the truck and trailer set, and then went to put the boat on the trailer. The boat would NOT start. I unhooked the vent line to see if that would make the difference, but was unsuccessful. Ended up winching the boat up on to the trailer. Tried to start it today (Wednesday) and it would not turn over. Would crank and crank, but wouldn't start.

Checked safety lanyard, throttle is in nuetral, gas in the tank, battery charged up.

Talked with Paul at Redline, and he originally thought it was vapor lock, but after it wouldn't start up today he was leaning towards fuel pump. I thought I might as well start with the filter since they are $20 opposed to $270.

Britt
06-09-2005, 01:24 AM
I dont know why this was not brought up awhile ago.....but...Have someone look done the throttle body where I believe there are two poopie 28 lb injectors and see if they are squirting gas while someone cranks the engine. OR...look on the fuel line (hardline) right up near the engine and look for what looks like a valve stem cap for a car tire. You know the piece of crap plastic black cap. Take that off and either by a fuel pressure tester from AutoZone for 35 bucks or find someone who has one. Then maybe rule out fuel pump.

Britt

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Feel free to come over and show me how its done! :D

Leroy
06-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Are you getting spark? If nothing else take a plug out to check. Has to be fuel or spark. Since it happens so suddenly and then has recovered several times, seems electrical to me. When it is running, no misses, everything is fine?

tex
06-09-2005, 09:11 AM
They did not have this problem with purple boats! Just busting you erk. Listen to the boys, go slow and diagnose before spending alot of money on parts. Trust me, I learned the hard way. Good luck!

LakePirate
06-09-2005, 09:22 AM
I second the idea to check and make sure you are getting spark.

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
And, of course, if for no better reason than it's cheap, easy, and you have no idea when it was last done, clean out your flame arrestor.

lakes Rick
06-09-2005, 10:29 AM
They did not have this problem with purple boats!

What wrong with Purple?? Its such a "gay " color....

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 10:34 AM
It is a happy color, Rick.

BriEOD
06-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Quit guessing! Pick up the phone and dial the toll free # to DIM and ask for Vince. He is extremely knowledgable and very patient. If he can't figure it out shoot JimN a PM and beg for help.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 11:00 AM
I am going to call dim in a few minutes. I am going to go out and check for spark first before I call.

LakePirate
06-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Something I ran into doing my rebuild was the check valve from the gas tank to the fuel line has an aluminum check ball in it to keep the fuel in the line so that you don't have to prime the line everytime you crank it. I was not getting a consistant fuel flow. As gas sits it turns to varnish and will cause the ball to stick. This could be somewhere else to look as it would seem to me that it could only be partially sticking hence the sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Just a thought

OhioProstar
06-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Well Erk, Welcome to the real fun in owning a boat.

As people said a engine won't start because of two issues 1)Spark 2) Gas. My boat has had issues when it is really hot and I don't run the blower for a long time prior to firing the engine. I replaced the vent hoses from the bow to the engine compartment and the problem went away.

OhioProstar
06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Good thought Lake Pirate.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 11:14 AM
I will try running the blower alittle longer, but since I am trailering roughly 30 minutes to the ramp, I am pretty sure I got air moving through there. I usually only run it maybe 1-2 minutes prior to startup at the ramp.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Something I ran into doing my rebuild was the check valve from the gas tank to the fuel line has an aluminum check ball in it to keep the fuel in the line so that you don't have to prime the line everytime you crank it. I was not getting a consistant fuel flow. As gas sits it turns to varnish and will cause the ball to stick. This could be somewhere else to look as it would seem to me that it could only be partially sticking hence the sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Just a thought

Would that be something to just replace, or can you test it somehow?

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Well Erk, Welcome to the real fun in owning a boat.

Can't say he wasn't properly warned.

I don't know how much air is getting in there going to and from the lake. In my opinion, your boat ought to start whether you run the blower or not. But you want to run the blower for other obvious safety reasons. I had a lot of problems related to heat sensitivity of my old carb. Some recommended to me that I lift the motorbox when I wasn't running. But I get back to this just being a bandaid that doesn't really resolve the problem. So I got nothin'.

I'm sure you'll be able to track it down. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

LakePirate
06-09-2005, 11:37 AM
It is fairly simple to check/replace/repair. You should have a way to access the gas tank through the hole in the floor with the screw lid thing. Mine is located under the observer seat. Take the fuel line off, plug it with a spark plug and then remove the valve. I bought some cleaner spray from the marina because they didn't have the replacement part and it should eat at the varnish off of the ball. It shouldn't be to hard a part to find if you have an inboard dealer near by. I replaced mine with a valve that dosen't have the check ball and I have to pump gas into the engine with the throttle. Putting the original back in this weekend

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 11:59 AM
The middle cushion on the backrest for the rear bench seat comes out, and I can access the gas tank through there.

I have the pictures of the engine, but the site seems to be running slow, and I can't get them to post.

LakePirate
06-09-2005, 12:05 PM
It should look something like this with a little bb in the valve.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Here are the photos....

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Fuel Filter

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Engine side shot...

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Here is my tank access...

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 12:10 PM
close up view

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 12:18 PM
You may need a new fetzer valve. Just a thought.

tex
06-09-2005, 12:46 PM
:dance: It's all ball bearings these days!

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 03:04 PM
And clean that filth muck off the windshield and check the luggage.

Footin
06-09-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't think this is you problem, but check the flow arrow on your fuel filter, it looks like it is in backwards.

Footin
06-09-2005, 03:21 PM
If it is in backwards could this have burned out the pump?

Arrow should be pointing tword the motor.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
I will check the flow direction on the fuel filter when I get home. Would I have been able to run it for 15+ hours trouble free if it is in backwards? I will call the dealership that did the summerization and see if they changed the fuel filter.

I talked w/ Paul at SKIDIM, and ended up ordering a new fuel pump and filter. They should be here either tomorrow or Saturday.

Footin
06-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I don't know if it were on backward how the motor would act. My thought, that if this is the case, it may cause excess back pressuse and cause the pump to run hot and fail.

Just my 2 cents, please tell me if I am full of s*$t.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I will be home in a couple hours, and will snap some clearer photos and take a look.

Will post again later...

6ballsisall
06-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Erk

Just talked to Vince about my ride. He recommended before I call my fuel pumo dead to pull the line right before the fuel pump (mine has a bout a 10" section of hose and then meets the fuel filter) and try and suck up some gas thru it by dropping the line in a cup of gasoline. Glad I did it, I was about to call my pump dead, it pulled fuel fine. At this point it means my problem is somewhere before that and their isn't much except for hose and a ball valve. Vince said the pickup hose inside the tank might have picked up some junk when I ran low on fuel causing my fuel pull problem. Might give it a shot, it could save you some bucks.

6ballsisall
06-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Almost forgot, once again Ski Dim ROCKS!! Instead of me blowing $100 on a part that wasn't needed they walked me thru what to check first. Loyal Skidim Customer for life!!! :headbang: :headbang:

John B
06-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Eric,
I had the same thing happen to me last year.
The boat would run good to pull one or two people.
Then it would not start back up for the third.
My problem was electric.
First I changed the relay,went back out the same thing.
It would run great when cold but after warmed up it would not restart
Get tow off the lake get home hook up the hose and she would start right up. It would take about 2 hours to get tow get home and get water hooked up. by then the motor had cooled off.
I though my fuel pump was bad,But I was told the fuel pumps are not intermitted.
They ether work are don't.
It turn out that it was just corrosion where the wire from the relay to the pump.
It was where it plugs into the pump.

When it won't start and you turn the key on, do you hear the fuel pump?
You should hear the relay click too.
:twocents:

lakes Rick
06-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Erk, when you find out the fuel pump is not your problem, I will give you 50 bucks for it, of course you pay the freight also.... Thanks..

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't hear anything, that is why I believe the fuel pump is bad. I will try the test on the fuel pump to see if it is pulling at all tonight.

I think it was Vince that I talked w/ at SKI DIM and he stated that I could send the pump back UNUSED if it turns out not to be the pump, but atleast this way the part is on the way if that is what is wrong.

lakes Rick
06-09-2005, 05:19 PM
I don't hear anything, that is why I believe the fuel pump is bad. I will try the test on the fuel pump to see if it is pulling at all tonight.

I think it was Vince that I talked w/ at SKI DIM and he stated that I could send the pump back UNUSED if it turns out not to be the pump, but atleast this way the part is on the way if that is what is wrong.

I called Vince and he said he didn't want it back and you had to sell it to me for $50.......

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I called Vince and he said he didn't want it back and you had to sell it to me for $50.......

Make sure he overnights it since he's paying the shipping. :D

LakePirate
06-09-2005, 05:36 PM

If he dosen't sell it to you Rick we will tell Vince not to help him anymore. And you thought getting taken of the "list" was bad..

east tx skier
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Lmaoraotf!!!!

Ric
06-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm nobody's mechanic but I've also seen many comments on the angle that the carb sits during wakeboarding causing some troubles??????????????

Ric
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
And clean that filth muck off the windshield and check the luggage.
moon river !!!

Leroy
06-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Keep in mind what John B said since it is/was intermittent, it may be the voltage to the pump.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 07:06 PM
heading home now, should be there in about an hour, will check voltage then.

I wasn't wakeboarding when it happened this time, it was barefooting.

BRAZOS 205
06-09-2005, 07:17 PM
You don't have a carb, you have EFI. Angle not a problem.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 08:06 PM
I know, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't wakeboarding :D

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Okay, here is the next question:

Is the flow of the fuel filter supposed to go directly to the engine, or to the pump?

John B
06-09-2005, 08:28 PM
The fuel filter is after the pump.The way it was before you took it off. :confused:

John B
06-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Have you put a new relay in for the pump yet?

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok, I checked the volts on the pump, and it is getting 12 when you initially turn the key on.

Also, when I turn the key on I hear 3 clicks, what is that???

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 08:48 PM
The next step was to pull off the fuel line from the tank to verify that the fuel pump is sucking correct?

John B
06-09-2005, 08:55 PM
The clicks are the relays.One is the fuel pump and one is the starter,the third I don't know.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Okay, I took the fuel line off of the tank, and let it drain back, then cranked the engine and she fired up.

I am heading to the lake right now to water test.

Be back in an hour.

John B
06-09-2005, 09:18 PM
If you hear the relays click,and the pump has 12 volts at it and still does not work.Make sure there is no corrosion at the plug on the pump.
That is the same thing that I happen to me.
I went round and round trying to find a fuel flow problem.
But even if there is the pump would still try to work.
You would hear the pump. It does sound like your pump is toast.
Is it still intermittent or is it dead?

John B
06-09-2005, 09:25 PM
OK I guess it is still intermittent.
I don't think it is the pump.
Relays can go intermittent.Go to Napa and get new ones I think they were about $7 each.

erkoehler
06-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Okay, took it out on the water and got it to fire up. It ran like crap! I think that the fuel filter may be partially blocked which is choking out the engine. I would give it gas, and it would stutter and back off hardly any power :noface:

While getting ready to put it on the trailer, it died and wouldn't start back up again.

Fuel filter should be here tomorrow or Saturday, will update then....

Leroy
06-10-2005, 02:31 AM
So it wouldn't run, you took the fuel line off, let it drain, and then it ran? Do you have stuff in your tank like Jeff?

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 10:50 AM
So it wouldn't run, you took the fuel line off, let it drain, and then it ran? Do you have stuff in your tank like Jeff?

What I am thinking is that when I took the gas line off and let it drain back from the filter, something cleared itself partially from the filter. Then, when I went to start it I was able to get enough gas to get her to fire, but not enough to run full speed.

I am waiting on the filter now....

Leroy
06-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Reading JRandol's post on what looked like paint flakes in the tank made me think you might have the same. Would explain the intermittent operation. You should look in the tank, you may have to clean it also.

What I am thinking is that when I took the gas line off and let it drain back from the filter, something cleared itself partially from the filter. Then, when I went to start it I was able to get enough gas to get her to fire, but not enough to run full speed.

I am waiting on the filter now....

east tx skier
06-10-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm nobody's mechanic but I've also seen many comments on the angle that the carb sits during wakeboarding causing some troubles??????????????

I'm no mechanic either, but Erk's boat is fuel injected. Hey, wait a minute, I thought fuel injected boat's never had any problems?

east tx skier
06-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Okay, took it out on the water and got it to fire up. It ran like crap! I think that the fuel filter may be partially blocked which is choking out the engine. I would give it gas, and it would stutter and back off hardly any power :noface:

While getting ready to put it on the trailer, it died and wouldn't start back up again.

Fuel filter should be here tomorrow or Saturday, will update then....

While you're waiting, get some spray carb cleaner and clean your flame arrestor. Let it dry completely before you reinstall it.

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Okay, I got the parts this morning. I installed the new fuel filter, but still can't get it to turn over.

I took the gas line off of the tank, and I don't feel any suction from the line. I put it in a small container of gas, and it isn't sucking it up???

What next??? Pump?

6ballsisall
06-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Okay, I got the parts this morning. I installed the new fuel filter, but still can't get it to turn over.

I took the gas line off of the tank, and I don't feel any suction from the line. I put it in a small container of gas, and it isn't sucking it up???

What next??? Pump?

I'd say so, did you make sure the fuel filter is in the right direction?

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 11:36 AM
same direction as the old one.....

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 12:09 PM
ok, found a loose wire on fuel pump, and got her fired up

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 12:10 PM
new filter on the boat, going for a water test!

LakePirate
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Erk, when you find out the fuel pump is not your problem, I will give you 50 bucks for it, of course you pay the freight also.... Thanks..

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 12:12 PM
I am debating keeping it as the one on there is 10 years old, or sending it back....

Leroy
06-10-2005, 12:13 PM
:D :D Funny! I don't think we will find a EFI problem here either. Still likely corroded or loose wire or contamined fuel!

I'm no mechanic either, but Erk's boat is fuel injected. Hey, wait a minute, I thought fuel injected boat's never had any problems?

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 12:15 PM
I have a stinking suspicion it was the filter, and I just didn't tighten the wire correctly last night when I had it off.

east tx skier
06-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I am debating keeping it as the one on there is 10 years old, or sending it back....

Now Rick made a deal with you and you need to send him the fuel pump.

Seriously though, send it back. I'm still on my original pump and my boat is older than yours. It's not like they're going to run out if you ever need one down the line. Get your money back. Plenty else to spend it on.

Granite_33
06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Erk,
As much hassle as it is...........there is still something to be said for doing it all yourself...........you learn as you go, and now you know. :steering:

east tx skier
:D :D Funny! I don't think we will find a EFI problem here either. Still likely corroded or loose wire or contamined fuel!

Nah nah nah, the direction that thread was heading (and according to Andre) fuel injected boats are completely trouble free, fix all the issues themselves, and snuggle with you at night. Apparently, that post has been deleted though, so I'm paraphrasing. ;)

east tx skier
Erk,
As much hassle as it is...........there is still something to be said for doing it all yourself...........you learn as you go, and now you know. :steering:

... and knowing is half the battle. Yoooo Joe!

Granite_33
06-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Plenty else to spend it on.

Gas.........

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Ok, I will listen to my elders and send it back on Monday if I have a trouble free weekend.

6ballsisall
06-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Erk, send the pump back dude (if it's not needed now) Start good habits early, trust me. If you hold onto stuff "just in case" before you have your own place it'll only get worse when you do get your own place. Save the $$ and you can buy me a new barefoot boom :D

tex
06-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok, I will listen to my elders and send it back on Monday if I have a trouble free weekend.
Get off the computor and get back to work on those front deeps!

erkoehler
06-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Get off the computor and get back to work on those front deeps!

I have to go to work now, didn't even make it to the river to test her out. :mad:

Did hook it up to the fake a lake, and she started multiple times without issue after being run for different time periods.