PDA

View Full Version : Land between the Lakes???

PapaJoe
07-17-2009, 09:11 PM
I have completed my move from Fort Leavenworth, KS to Fort Campbell, KY... Had to sell my X-10 in 2008 due to all the moving around and deployments...

Anyone offering pulls in the Land between the Lakes Region???

WAKEBOARDING....

Thanks....:)

JOE

Skipper
07-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Check out the Rough Water Waterski Club (find it in clubs at AWSA). There is a Mastercraft sponsored boarder who frequents those waters. Several MC's board boats on the water. You could check in at the dock at Axtel for more information.

Also, when I was there we skied in the river downtown. There was a giant MC wakeboard boat out there quite often.

jeff shelton
07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Where do you live. Do you live in the clarksville, tn area or more toward lake barkley and LBL. If you live in the Clarksvlle area I now some people that work at a stereo shop in fort campbell that do alot of boarding. I live in Ashland City, Tn about 30 miles up river from the riverside area of clarksville. I travel so I'm not at home very often and don't ski that often. If you a preety cool guy these guys might be willing to give you a pull. Audio Stereo is the name of the shop, it's located on the right handside of fort campbell blvd just passed grandpa's(ace hardware) heading toward clarksville. They did my stereo work. Go by and check them out. If you need a haircut go to Bo's Barber shop and see my cousin's Ronnie, Randy or Anthony. It is located on Ft. Campbell Blvd also alot of the soldiers go there. Never liked Kentucky or Barkley Lake. I grew up skiing the river you can always find calm water and it tuns for miles and miles.

PapaJoe
07-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Jeff-

Yea- I live in Clarksville, off of exit 1. I am in the Army (go figure) and have a very busy schedule... I believe I have seen the guys your talking about... I will go and see if I can bum a pull or two.....

Thanks for the input....

JOE