PDA

View Full Version : Manuals and Brochures

BrianM
06-01-2005, 08:42 AM
TTadmin,

When I saw the link on the econtacts page to order brochures and then a link to downloads I thought we were finally going to see the old manuels that EastTX put together. Just wondering what is going on with that?

Many of us here contributed to that great resource and EastTX was good enough to put it all together. I would think that this would be something that MC would like to see up on the site as there are lots of requests around here for older manuels and brochures.

TTAdmin
06-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Here is the quick and dirty:

The materials you guys pulled together have been sent to MC for formatting. Some were small enough in file size and looked good but others were way too large and distorted to post. Therefore some touchup and compression is needed on those.

When will those be touched up and compressed? I'm not in the loop on that one. TMC might be able to respond and help out on that one. The others (thanks for reminding me) will be posted later tonight or tomorrow.

BrianM
06-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Great. Good to know that you are working on it.

east tx skier
06-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks again, TTAdmin, for all your help.

Not sure which ones were distorted? All of them showed up fine on my end. As for size, some of them just had more pages than the others. All were about the same size per page if memory serves.

Workin' 4 Toys
06-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Any new news here, or progress?

TTAdmin
06-23-2005, 02:29 PM
I just posted links in the downloads for the following manuals that were sent to me:

1996 WaterSki MaG Boat Buyer's Guide
1999 WaterSki MaG Boat Buyer's Guide
1991 WaterSki MaG Boat Buyer's Guide
1998 WaterSki MaG Boat Buyer's Guide
84 Powerslot Article
1991-1993 Prostar Manual
1988 Prostar Manual

The other pdf's that were sent to me were shipped of to MC. They needed to have some work done on them to clean them up and reduce the file size. Maybe TMC can provide an update on those...

Thanks to all of those that contributed....

east tx skier
06-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Excellent. Great job, TTAdmin. I love that some of my service notes are on there! Sorry, forgot to remove those.

Footin
11-04-2005, 04:07 PM
What ever happened to to other years???????????

I am looking for thre 1994 buyers guide and manual.

east tx skier
11-04-2005, 05:43 PM
There was no 1994 buyer's guide on the CD I sent them.

I've said this before, but if anyone is interested in all the stuff I copied, you may pm me for my address, then send me a cd-r and a self-addressed, stamped envelope. I will happilly burn all that was sent to me and mail it back to you. Since I first mentioned this, only one person has taken me up on it.