PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great weekend TTADMIN

Leroy
06-01-2005, 08:38 AM
THanks for a great weekend TTADMIN! Got so much more done and enjoyed the weekend post free! I hear there were some "check in's" but glad to see they are back this morning. :D

Maybe the site should be turned off during work hours and holidays! :eek: Just kidding, great site, set the rules and we will obey. Off to ski this morning!

MarkP
06-01-2005, 08:42 AM
THanks for a great weekend TTADMIN! Got so much more done and enjoyed the weekend post free! I hear there were some "check in's" but glad to see they are back this morning. :D

Maybe the site should be turned off during work hours and holidays! :eek: Just kidding, great site, set the rules and we will obey. Off to ski this morning!
Bight your tongue!:rant: !! But I was thinking the same thing.:wavey:

BrianM
06-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Well I for one had major withdraws. This weekend started out great with a 9am ski on a beautiful Saturday morning.:D But I paid dearly for it because it poured down rain all day Sunday and Monday plus it flooded out our ski site for a couple of days so I might make it back out tomorrow if I'm lucky. :(

So two rainy days on a holiday weekend with no TMC to pass the time. :cry:

ski_king
06-01-2005, 08:56 AM
I tried to log on to the site many times as this is my home page. I had some withdraw, but getting out on the water cured that.

I spent most of Saturday working on the boat getting it ready and did have a issue with the packing that I could have really used this site for referance. Too bad I couldn't get to the archives. I finally realized I had it too tight and backed it off and everything worked fine.

Footin
06-01-2005, 09:13 AM
I bet Doug has the shakes from the board being down for a few days.

ski_king
06-01-2005, 09:23 AM
I bet Doug has the shakes from the board being down for a few days.
I am suprised Doug hasn't logged on yet. He may be at rehab.

G-man
06-01-2005, 11:31 AM
When I wasn't skiing I was watching planetnautiques site, masterslive.net, they had the masters event live from Calloway Gardens. It was awsome. Good sound and video.

east tx skier
06-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I watched the Jr. Masters on Friday. Good stuff. We were in Galveston all weekend and didn't have the laptop with us. Thus, no shakes.

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 12:47 PM
I had Farmer with me at Greeson so all was fine... I hope no ones ears were burning :rolleyes: !