PDA

View Full Version : weird or what

sizzler
06-01-2005, 09:34 AM
check this out........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23807&item=7160557467&rd=1

ski_king
06-01-2005, 09:38 AM
I bet those handlebars could hurt when going out the front. :eek:

MarkP
06-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Thats not for me:noface:

jsonova99
06-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Thats not for me:noface:

no chance, besides the questionable construction, it looks kind of boring :twocents:

H2OGirl
06-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Where do you put it when done riding? Too big for my board racks...wait how about the garbage can?

MarkP
06-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Where do you put it when done riding? Too big for my board racks...wait how about the garbage can?
Thatís a good place to put it before riding..;)

Ron Grover
06-01-2005, 09:55 AM
At first I thought "What in the he11 is that!!!" Then I looked at the location and saw SC. South Carolina, redneck explains everything

BrianM
06-01-2005, 09:56 AM
I bet those handlebars could hurt when going out the front. :eek:

Ouch!!! :eek3:

H2OGirl
06-01-2005, 10:40 AM
At first I thought "What in the he11 is that!!!" Then I looked at the location and saw SC. South Carolina, redneck explains everything
I was thinking the same thing you might be a Redneck if..., but didn't want to offend anyone.

sizzler
06-01-2005, 11:27 AM
are we allowed to offend anyone now.......perhaps we should refer to them as "our southern cousins of limited learning abilities and visually challanged facial features and impaired dentistry"

:uglyhamme

USC8791
06-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes, as a native South Carolinian I was quite offended at the "redneck" references. You may be dealt with "swiftly" according to the new agreement. Clearly genius can be seen in the design of this wonderful new water vehicle! It is unfortunate that your jealous nature forces you to belittle the designer.

This item is located in Seneca, SC which is just outside Clemson. I imagine the "bike" is quite sturdy, as he used Cowson (I mean Clemson) cheerleaders as "test pilots."

I will accept your apology in advance. Thank you.

PS - Hopefully this wasn't designed by a MC employee. If so the TTADMIN police are probably already hiding in your shrubs.

lakes Rick
06-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Yes, as a native South Carolinian I was quite offended at the "redneck" references. You may be dealt with "swiftly" according to the new agreement. Clearly genius can be seen in the design of this wonderful new water vehicle! It is unfortunate that your jealous nature forces you to belittle the designer.

This item is located in Seneca, SC which is just outside Clemson. I imagine the "bike" is quite sturdy, as he used Cowson (I mean Clemson) cheerleaders as "test pilots."

I will accept your apology in advance. Thank you.

PS - Hopefully this wasn't designed by a MC employee. If so the TTADMIN police are probably already hiding in your shrubs.

Reading this, while looking at the "buckwheat" avatar, makes me ponder life..... Where is Eddie Murphy when you need him.. "Buckwheat sings"............

LakePirate
06-01-2005, 12:38 PM

No way it is displacing enough water to keep those ladies afloat

I am also accecpting the apologies in advance for my southern brothers.

Rednecks have more fun.

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 01:43 PM
You don't have to live in the south to be a Redneck!!!! The Toolman lives in PA!!! :popcorn:

lakes Rick
06-01-2005, 05:01 PM
No way it is displacing enough water to keep those ladies afloat

I am also accecpting the apologies in advance for my southern brothers.

Rednecks have more fun.

What ladies??? All I see a bald headed geezer.....

Tennesseeski
06-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Easy on the redneck talk :noface: I bet alot of people had the same reaction to the air-chair when they first saw it. That could be fun, you never know. I would worry about the handlebars too though!

ski_king
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
I just looked at this for a second time. I see the rope is tied directly to it. My guess is the thing would get torn apart if you happened to fall off of it. Secondly, that large bolt sticking out where the rear axle of the bike once was might rip you open as you fell off.

Dosn't look like much fun to me. But then again, I tried riding a shovel once. I rode it far enough to win a beer, but lost the shovel.

AirJunky
06-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Easy on the redneck talk :noface: I bet alot of people had the same reaction to the air-chair when they first saw it. That could be fun, you never know. I would worry about the handlebars too though!
Ha! The one I hear a lot is, " Aaawwww, look at the nice handicapped guy can ski too"......... till the guy busts a big front flip & rides it away with a grin! :uglyhamme