PDA

View Full Version : Buncho stuff for sale in Detroit area

phecksel
07-12-2009, 11:25 AM
I hesitated on getting out of boating last year... so, I waited until the prices fell some more :(

Anyway, I have an incredible collection of stuff that I'm not sure I even believe. Not included on the web page are things like tubes, and barefoot suits, and marine sub.

I would prefer to have this stuff picked up instead of shipped
http://www.hecksel.com/images/Phil/boatsale/a/index.html

BriEOD
07-12-2009, 11:35 AM
What kind of sub and what size?

Ryan
07-13-2009, 02:10 AM
I hesitated on getting out of boating last year... so, I waited until the prices fell some more :(

Anyway, I have an incredible collection of stuff that I'm not sure I even believe. Not included on the web page are things like tubes, and barefoot suits, and marine sub.

I would prefer to have this stuff picked up instead of shipped
http://www.hecksel.com/images/Phil/boatsale/a/index.html

Maybe it's my phone...I don't see prices noted on the web page. How long is your HO CDX and what's your price? What size are the barefoot suits? Any 3-5 man tubes? I cqn arrange for local pickup.

Cary K.
07-13-2009, 08:20 AM
I am just learning to barefoot, and would be interested in a suit. IF these dont sell locally and you wouldn't mind shipping, please send me more info. Thanks....

(P.S. That is for anyone with an extra suit for sale, preferably on the cheap!!!)

phecksel
07-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Sub is Boss Marine MR-100 $50 + shipping

Barefoot suit is in EXCELLENT condition, only used a few times XXL $150 + shipping

CDX ski measures 70" and I think I bought it 4 years ago, wasn't used but a couple of times last year and none this year.

Bring up the first photo of each item and the prices are on that page.

flipper
07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
what kind of suit?

rodltg2
07-14-2009, 05:38 PM
i can't believe it either :eek:

phecksel
07-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Rod, stuff happens :(

flipper, I'll look tomorrow and get you an exact model and brand, off the top of my head don't remember.

WishIWasSkiing
07-17-2009, 12:00 PM
There is a similar liquidation in Boston. No web site set up, but the majority of it is on ski it again. Sorry to flood the market phecksel...

shepherd
07-17-2009, 02:39 PM
I am just learning to barefoot, and would be interested in a suit. IF these dont sell locally and you wouldn't mind shipping, please send me more info. Thanks....

(P.S. That is for anyone with an extra suit for sale, preferably on the cheap!!!)

If phecksel's XXL large isn't the right size for you, I have a size medium, front zipper, Eagle barefoot suit if you're interested. It's old (1998?) but only used a few times and is still in great condition, seams and zipper still intact, stored on a hangar in the house. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the jack ph, but I figured a guy who needed a medium wouldn't want your XXL. :o

flipper
07-17-2009, 03:16 PM
If phecksel's XXL large isn't the right size for you, I have a size medium, front zipper, Eagle barefoot suit if you're interested. It's old (1998?) but only used a few times and is still in great condition, seams and zipper still intact, stored on a hangar in the house. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the jack ph, but I figured a guy who needed a medium wouldn't want your XXL. :o

That ain't gonna work for me:rolleyes: