PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a driver?

jimmer2880
06-01-2005, 05:39 AM
I came out of my Goode a bit agressive Monday morning (4th ski morning in a row :D ).

Luckily, my ankle is only sprained. I'm still trying to figure out how I messed up an ankle when both feet came out of the ski in .000001 of a second.

Wife Pregnant & was already designated boat driver. Guess I'm now the designated reserve boat driver :cry:

Mag_Red
06-01-2005, 05:53 AM
I came out of my Goode a bit agressive Monday morning (4th ski morning in a row :D ).

Luckily, my ankle is only sprained. I'm still trying to figure out how I messed up an ankle when both feet came out of the ski in .000001 of a second.

Wife Pregnant & was already designated boat driver. Guess I'm now the designated reserve boat driver :cry: :( Sorry to hear of your sprained ankle man.

André
06-01-2005, 07:04 AM
Ice and a lot of it ASAP for any musculars injuries to keep the swelling down.
Hope you'll be back on ski very soon Jimmer!
I'm kind of sore myself and sure we're not the only ones...

Leroy
06-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Hope you have a quick recovery Jimmer. How bad is the sprain? Swollen, colors, crutches?

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Ice and a lot of it ASAP for any musculars injuries to keep the swelling down.
Hope you'll be back on ski very soon Jimmer!
I'm kind of sore myself and sure we're not the only ones...
Boy are you right Andre'.. I'm still hurting from Saturday. :cry:

Sorry Jimmer. :(

MarkP
06-01-2005, 08:13 AM

Wife Pregnant & was already designated boat driver. Guess I'm now the designated reserve boat driver :cry:
I guess all you can do now is get better.. Sorry to hear it.

Stay off it.

ski_king
06-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Sorry to hear about the ankle! Hope it isn't too bad of a sprain and you can hit the water again soon.

Oh yea, thanks for the offer, I can use a driver. Can you meet me at my dock this Sat at 7 AM?

jimmer2880
06-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Hope you have a quick recovery Jimmer. How bad is the sprain? Swollen, colors, crutches?

Some tears, swollen pretty good. Nice pretty purple colors. Crutches Monday & Tuesday. I'm using one while at work today with the help of Vicodin :D

Thanks everyone for your condolenses. It will be a trying time since this coming weekend will be the nicest one of the season so far.

I have my bag of frozen pees here at work. About to go re-apply.

bcampbe7
06-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Sorry to hear about the ankle Jimmer. :(
At least you will be able to get out on the boat this weekend.

tex
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM

Self medicate!

Footin
06-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Sorry to hear about the ankle Jimmer, as you may remember I sprained my ankle about 8 weeks ago and you may not want to hear this but it still is not right.

Most of my swelling is gone but it is still a little puffy. I can walk ok but forget about running, jumping or for that matter getting into a ski.
The first few steps in the morning are the worst.

The last few nights I have slept with a pull on elastic ace bandage and that is helping alot.

Get well soon!

jimmer2880
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Sorry to hear about the ankle Jimmer, as you may remember I sprained my ankle about 8 weeks ago and you may not want to hear this but it still is not right.

Most of my swelling is gone but it is still a little puffy. I can walk ok but forget about running, jumping or for that matter getting into a ski.
The first few steps in the morning are the worst.

The last few nights I have slept with a pull on elastic ace bandage and that is helping alot.

Get well soon!

lada...da...da....dada....da....

I can't hear what you're saying.;)

LakePirate
06-01-2005, 04:30 PM
You could always guard the cooler.

tex
06-01-2005, 04:31 PM
The man has a good point! I am spraining both ankles as we speak!

LakePirate
06-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Don't do that...makes it hard to clear the bladder.

east tx skier
06-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Get well soon, Jimmer. Sorry to hear about it.

jimmer2880
06-02-2005, 05:28 AM

That's a great idea! Thanks! Now I just need to convince my bud's that we need a cooler at 7am :D

tex
06-02-2005, 08:50 AM
That's a great idea! Thanks! Now I just need to convince my bud's that we need a cooler at 7am :D
Try, Hey, it's 8am somewhere!