PDA

View Full Version : 2000 205V, our maiden voyage...

dooger
07-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello All,

I had asked a question last fall re; how to check a freaky engine idle. Well we needed to have perfect pass installed; the spousal unit wasnt keen on me cutting a hole in the boat ;>) So we pulled the boat to TexasMastercraft and had the boat de-winterized, fixed the faulty idle and had the perfect pass installed.
We towed the boat to Lake Texoma for family re-union and stayed a week. The boat performed flawlessly, the perfect pass worked great and my son managed to ski for his first time. We even manged to get him up for a very short time on a wake board. I had left my old connelly short line at home figuring to use the training skis we had purchased for my wife and daughters. They work but man they are pigs to turn. Anyway, had a great time. I hadn't realized the perfect was turned on; when i went to pour the gas on the boat wouldnt hold speed very well. Later on i realized the pass was on, turned it off and the MC had plenty of speed.

The whole bummer to the week was when we were loading the boat up we came up missing two new wake boards. Our fifth wheel is too long for the "shed" so the garage door is left up all the time. Some Douche had walked into the shed and stole our wakeboards. My sons wakeboard was left as was my daughters wakeboard, along with my connelly, were left untouched, walked right by them! go figure! Anyway, good times were had. looking forward to more time on the water. Pics to come.

Y'all take it easy.

rtp

corey
07-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Bummer about the boards but glad to hear you guys had an awesome 1st outing! Guess you can always look at it as a good opportunity to try something new.

Get on those pics man!

dooger
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Corey, Thanks for the boost. Been searching for another board. In the meantime i have been riding my daughters board... gotta love the pink and white bindings! first time ever and kinda like the wakeboard experience, (said biting my tongue lol)

Here is a pic of kevin on skis. This was from last week.
Yesterday (7-7-09) we went to eagle mountain lake and removed the "cheater bar" and tried to get him up. No joy. We have all summer to try. The rest of the pics are on a disposable water proof camera. will post when they are developed.

didierz
07-08-2009, 12:14 AM
We ride Eagle Mountain Lake every weekend. I've got a blue and white 205V. Ill look out for you guys.